[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF Beta Orbiter is starting to concern me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Grizzlybear55.jpg (171KB, 1134x753px) Image search: [Google]
Grizzlybear55.jpg
171KB, 1134x753px
My girlfriend has this best guy friend in grad school with her (He lives in NY this summer and my GF lives with me in Chicago). Now my GF says this guy friend is in love with her but she has never had feeling for him...they are just best friends.

Anyway about two weeks ago my GF and I got into a fight, however since making up I got to see the texts she had been sending this guy during our fight...some examples

>"I miss you so much and have been wishing you were in Chicago."
>"I wish we could go see a movie together, no one will go with me."
>"I'm thinking about going to London for the spring semester, will you go with me?"
>Random "Hi" to him in the middle of the work day.

Now since we've made up she hasn't texted him, and right now we are on vacation together for the weekend. However today she tried to send him a snapchat and she couldn't because he deactivated his account and she has been worried all day that he deactivated his snapchat account because she thinks for some reason he is mad at her.

...so yeah I'm really angry that shes wasting her vacation with me worrying about why some dude deleted his snapchat account. Also I'm getting tired of her saying this guy has a job making 180-200k out of school and I only making about 85k.
>>
>>18472777
cuckd
>>
Bang her all summer and before school starts break up with her before she goes to Europe and cheats on you.
>>
It's over, fuck her as long as you can and then YOU break up with her.
>>
>>18472777
Dude the relationship is over. She keeps mentioning the money part. You werent giving her something and she just moved on. Whatever mane plenty of fish out there. And lol at the london part, bitch wants me to spend money?
>>
Fuck her.
Dump her.
That way you get all the goods and the beta gets the used up leftovers from your dish, while she's gonna use him for money and emotional support like a puppet.
The wolf be full, the sheep unharmed.
>>
Evacuate anon, time to move on.
>>
He's obviously the back up plan/guy she'll "settle" down with.
Once she's used up, dry and no longer has any aspirations she'll break up with you and move on to the orbiter for a secure and wealthy future. The best thing you can hope is that her life ends up miserably and attempt to empathise with the beta because he'll most likely be with a woman who gets fucked by the tennis coach, pool cleaner and all the rest.

So ditch the bitch now and find someone better.
>>
It's ogre lad, and you know this too. It sounds like she's already fully invested in this guy. End it on your terms.
>>
>>18474180
this

She seems more interested in him than you. Plus when you guys were fighting she immediately went to him. Cut your loses and find someone else
>>
>>18472777
>mentioning money
You should be worried.
>>
lmao OP why haven't you broke up with her yet...if a GF goes to a guy friend when you are fighting..its gg
>>
Break up before you get cucked OP
>>
Lol...I feel sorry for both OP and this other guy...they are both getting played.
>>
File: 1497759682579.jpg (47KB, 575x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497759682579.jpg
47KB, 575x630px
OP, fuck her and send that guy a pic of you glazing her whore face. He'll feel disgusted and will lose any interest.

Then dump her and move on.
>>
>>18472777
Talk about her and try to make her think about what if she was in your position, you having this best female friend and you would do/say things like that.If she doesn't understand and call you paranoid and stuff, just break up if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>18475126
i mean talk to her * sorry
>>
>>18475126
>>18475133

Yeah bro just talk to her...lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.