[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always think about girls when I drink alcohol, even though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1498681996330.png (58KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498681996330.png
58KB, 396x400px
I always think about girls when I drink alcohol, even though I don't care much when I'm sober.

How to get a qt grillfriend? I was out drinking in a bar with my friend and there was this top qt sitting with her friends, almost a 10/10 for me. Our eyes crossed a few times, but I didn't talk to her.
What shall I do in such a situation next time? Should I go up to them and introduce myself, then try to get her number?

I'm always getting those no gf feels when drunk. I'm really decent looking myself but as you can tell I'm a total sperg ;_;
>>
File: 1494544905239.gif (4MB, 380x310px) Image search: [Google]
1494544905239.gif
4MB, 380x310px
>>18472698
>>
>>18472698

Why is a stranger on a bar your best option at getting a date? Don't you have female friends? Maybe even some girl that seems interested in you?
>>
think of it this way - if you didn't get these desires, the human race would die out. Your brain is playing tricks on you, to get you to mate and produce offspring.
You desire a qt in the same way a heroin addict desires heroin.
>>
>>18472707
My female friends bat this point mostly include girls from my studies. Which most likely view me as a sperg plus I think it's weird to date girls from the same course? I had this one girl (a big qt too) interested in me but I did nothing and she doesn't seem to like me anymore. I can't help thinking she discovered my flawed personality. ;_;
I had good rapport with some girls year up but so haven't seen them for a year. And I'm about to graduate myself in a week.
>>
File: 0023_8oSFC3e.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
0023_8oSFC3e.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
>>18472698
You should smoke pot and jack off thinking about her desu baka senpai.
>>
>>18472728

This makes me think you want a girl that doesn't know you because you are ashamed of your personality.
>>
>>18472741
Yes?
>>
>>18472749

That's the problem. Your personality will show up even in the bar. You can't escape your personalty. You can try and fix it, though.
>>
>>18472757
But I don't know how. My therapist says there's nothing really wrong with me and it's just my Insecurity speaking.
I'm trying to better my social skills and pull myself out there more. What else should I do?
>>
>>18472769

Build confidence. Realize that people know you and like you. Realize the "qt" that lost interest did it because you did NOTHING, not because you did something wrong.

You are your biggest obstacle right now.
>>
>>18472772
Are yuo a grill?
>>
>>18472808

Nope, a dude.
>>
>>18472809
Should I try and hit on those qt stranger girls? Establish some common ground and get their numbers for later? I don't like going back home having done nothing... I think it's my best bet right now... excluding tinder which is even more awkward and shallow.
>>
>>18472816

I wouldn't. If you don't enjoy going out, don't do it. But going with an agenda, with a "goal", will only leave you more frustrated.

Hitting on strangers is really hard even if you aren't so self conscious. I'd focus on strengthening your self worth first.
>>
>>18472823
I don't think it's the worst idea. Some people learn better in the deep end.
>>
>>18472823
I'll try. But damb there's so many cute girls out there. .. it feels like wasted chances, especially as I can tell they mostly seem to like me initially
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.