[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: yQDXKeY.jpg (399KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
yQDXKeY.jpg
399KB, 1280x956px
Will weightlifting, pursuing money and a good carreer help any guy (who isn't handsome) get with women ?
>>
>>18472453
Yes
>>
>>18472453

Short answer: Yes and No.

Long answer: Just been "not handsome" is not excuse for having no luck with women. In reality, you need to be poor, ugly, have a bad personality AND have a bad reputation to have 0% chance with women.

So while you can always up your chances, having high standards and other shitty practices diminishes them. Ask yourself if you are really trying or if you want a long term solution so you can keep busy and ignore the problems you have (and can fix) right now.
>>
>>18472471
The thing is that I'm honestly just looking for a pretty girl.

I guess it sounds shallow, but I think I'd be more than satisfied with her as long as she grabs my attention with her looks.

The is that I just don't know what to say to these girls.

Most of them are just random girls I meet when I'm out and about.

I think I keep getting rejected because I just don't know how to keep them interested.
>>
>>18473542
Yes women want an attractive man.
The personality is a good boost thing though.

My dad has been married to my mom for 48 years.
She still doesn't know all of my dad's life story. The air of mystery is a very useful trait to have.
>>
>>18472453
No, but actually talking to a real live girl might
>>
>weightlifting
Will make it a lot easier for you to get a woman that is below you on the attractiveness scale. It's only a +1 for women on your level, and it means absolutely nothing if they're more attractive than you.

>pursuing money
Only helps if the woman wants to start a family with you (she's already into it you). Otherwise will only attract gold diggers and women ready to exploit you. More money does provide you the means for a better diet, better clothes, better skincare products, and so forth.

>good career
Same as above. Career only matters if you have a high status career, such as lawyer, doctor, touring musician, successful writer, etc. But then it can make it possible for you to date model-type women. Otherwise, doesn't matter.

Harsh truth of life is that it's all about your face. Whether you can date attractive women or not can depends on a couple of centimeters.

I'm a 5/10 at best with the potential to be a 6.5/10 if I did all that above. Women like in your picture are out of my realm.

Look at unattractive movie stars. How famous they are, how much money they make, how well they're liked. But still in relationship with women on their level or even below.

So if you want to lift weights and have a career going, do it for the challenge. To pass time. Do it for yourself. Not women.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.