[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Nostalgia, depression, vent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1477576320564.jpg (335KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477576320564.jpg
335KB, 2048x1536px
Here to vent. Any input is appreciated.
TLDR- having nostalgic feelings about my ex, while thinking about how awesome of a time shes having and sinking into depression.

Basically i was with my ex for two years(first girlfriend, we got together in 11. Grade and im now in first year of med school; toxic relationship, we werent compatible and broke up like 5 times, only to get back together in a week; the relationship eas like a drug and i miss it oddly enough). During most of our fights she talked about how we should break up and find new people. After our last breakup I got together with a new girl(we have been together for 3 months now and the relationship is GREAT).y ex was furious, since i got with the new girl four days after the 5th breakup with the old one. My ex tried to get me back, but i ended the cycle.

Even now, months later i still often think about her and wonder what shes up to. She was distant when we were together, she never drank(only on her birthday), she never partied. After i broke it off she started getting wasted on the regular and i hear about it from friends. This usually saddens me, since i cant help but think about how shes having fun and socializing with people. Well today i got the worst of it. A ton of people that i know went to seaside resorts for the first few days of summer which is a big deal in my country. Im stuck in my hometown because of exams. A friend of mine called me and mentioned how he saw my ex there and i immediately started imagining how much fun shes having and how im here and shes there. I think im about to sink into depression, i havent felt like this before. I feel like my soul is ripping and have tears bulging to come out of my eyes. I dont love her, i know that even if we were together it will all be the same as all the times before. But i still hurt from her. I feel like if she were dead (or if i were)it would be the best thing to happen in my life, just so that i can finally stop thinking about what shes up to.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.