[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to be attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
I am trying to live vicariously through people on 4chan.

What is it like to be attractive? I feel like I have never attracted a female. It's a sad feeling when you take into consideration how much of a males worth rides on being able to attract females.

I don't have that masculine spark that seems to make women do retarded things like date a meth addict or stay in a abusive relationship.

What the fuck is it that those dudes have that entice women so easily?! God damn!

What is it like to be attractive and actually get to go on dates and have person not pity you or be appalled or play games with your heart? What does it feel like to have a person actually want to be around you?
>>
>>18472225
>I don't have that masculine spark that seems to make women do retarded things like date a meth addict or stay in a abusive relationship.
It's not something about the guy that makes women do that, it's a weakness in that particular woman. If you're willing to date a woman who has significant flaws, then you can land one just as easily as those guys do.
>>
>>18472225
>What the fuck is it that those dudes have that entice women so easily?!
Pick one or more:
-confidence
-social status
-money
-looks
-a 'dangerous' personality

You can cultivate all of those to a degree.
>>
Being attractive on the outside doesn't help when you're still fucked in the head. And you will only feel used and deprived when no one gives a shit about you and only wants to fuck you once and that's it.

The grass is always greener on the other side.
>>
Well, I also am not very attractive, but I had my moments of "you're cute" and "You're hot" and so on.
It feels... Good. Great confidence boost for a while too. Being desired is a really good feeling (unless you're desired by a crazy, in which case RUUUUUUUUUUUUN, DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE AND FUCKING RUN!!!!!!!!)
>>
>>18472242
The grass is not greener on this case. Being unattractive is a huge burden on your dating life. At least if you are attractive you can experiment and get a better idea of who is shit and who isn't.

As a unattractive male and 27 years old, I feel very out of time. How am I supposed to experiment at this age? How do I know what kinds of girls I really like? Having no time to experiment is a dreadful feeling.
>>
>>18472255
Groom yourself then, hit the gym, get a haircut, new clothes all this yadda yadda. Especially with guys it's all just confidence and charisma.
>>
If youre an unattractive female, life sucks.

If youre an unattractive male, so what?

Ugly guys can still land plenty of ass. Personality is way more important. A great example is Casey Neistat. My girlfriend thought he was ugly, then she listened to him and retracted her statement.

>As a unattractive male and 27 years old, I feel very out of time. How am I supposed to experiment at this age? How do I know what kinds of girls I really like? Having no time to experiment is a dreadful feeling.

OMG, cry some more bit h. Youre the reason you dont have a girl. If god pulled your "soul" out of your mouth and slapped it inside whoever the fuck is on TV these days (the bachelor?) He'd stop slaying pussy too.

Man up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.