[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there /adv/. I am a little bit depressed now. I got admitted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: SadKeanu.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SadKeanu.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Hi there /adv/. I am a little bit depressed now.

I got admitted to a canadian college (fanshawe college) a couple of months ago. I had the plan to apply to a student loan. It was going okay after it presented some issues.

I had my parents as my guarantors. My father has debts with the bank and because of that, they reduced the amount of money and the time for the period of grace. These could leave me with not enough money to finish my career and pay the costs for the living and the loan. I really wanted to study there but now it seems impossible. As you can see, I'm a fucking poor fag, but I deeply wish to overcome myself and complete a career. What can I do?
>>
>>18472181

>im a little bit depressed
>i got admitted to a canadian college

well id be depressed too sorry bro.
>>
Part time job to pay for yourself / help your father?
>>
Ehh, find a job? I've worked through all of my college, it's not that hard.
>>
How old are you? In the US, when you turn 24 the govt pays for your schooling for 4 years. Dunno about Canadia. Id recommend you save some money if its what uou really want.

One counter point though. In the US you have to have a diploma to do anything in the corperate world. Canada is different as I understand it. You have trades and government work. I have a friend in Vancoover who makes good money in the fish hatcheries with only an associates degree. Then you have the oil fields.feels like your country is more understanding of trade careers.

What did you want to get a degree in?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.