[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to fuck a co-worker but got bad reputation at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I'm in this work since 3 months and there's a hot co-worker I want to fuck, I got her number few days ago. Problem is that almost every guy would like to fuck her and between males co-workers (which I am in good terms with) I have that virgin reputation and they often joke about it, even today one of them made a joke like I'll never have a chance with her due to my condition.

Any tips for this situation please ?
>>
>>18472160

go for it anyways. if she asks claim you're not a virgin.
>>
Why not getting in a relationship with her instead of pump and dump?
This way, you'll also get to pump and pump and pump and pump.
>>
Who gives a fuck what they think. Shoot your shot
>>
>>18472160
>This way, you'll also get to pump and pump and pump and pump.

Everybody knows that pump and dump is better then pump and pump, gosh, who fucking likes pussy on tap, only a cuc bitch would do that
>>
>>18472160
Just have confidence in yourself. You already got her number now it's time to just talk to her and make your moves!
>>
Well, I'll try to go in a relationship with her then, I'm just scared that she has a negative opinion of me because of that reputation. I'd like to improve my reputation at work in fact.
>>
>>18472220
Let me not get into a relationship with a virgin nice guy that will treat me right, over a guy who might be a dick, sorry bro but sometimes virgin and innocence plays good if they've had bad experiences, so try to make that negative a positive
>>
Go for it anyway, lad.
You've got nothing to lose. They already make fun of you. If you don't succeed, they'll only change the format of the jokes at worst.
And if you do succeed, then you'll have some good pussy available.
>>
>>18472160

What does she think in all of this? I mean, you focus a lot on telling us about the guys here, but you tell us nothing about the girl.

Well, you say she is hot...
>>
>>18472252
She didn't paid much attention to the jokes but she's aware about it.
>>
>>18472278

See how you keep focusing on your own virginity?

Is she straight? Is she dating? Has she shown a shred of interest in you? Has she ever said "I don't date coworkers"? What do you know about her? What makes you think she'd be interested?
>>
>>18472283
You're probably right. I heard that she had a boyfriend before but they broke up, now she's alone. I know that she likes me (she jokes with me, take selfies with me..) but I can't tell if she's interested.

Otherwise I never talked with her about those topics.
>>
>>18472298

Here's something I learned. I think it applies to all of us, but maybe I'm wrong.

There's no point in deciding you'll date a girl with literally no information about her. Every single time I "planned" how to pick up a girl, it fell apart. Only times I got dates they just happened AFTER we connected.

So, hey, if she is friendly, talk to her and hang out. Maybe something will come out of it. But remember: Just because you are thinking about dating, doesn't mean she is. Don't spend so much time and energy focusing on a girl that, as far as you know, is not interested. And please, don't so it to impress the guys at work.

If she gives you signals, though, work on them. You can send your own. Just... relax, eh? Dating is fun, not work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.