[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to completely BTFO my brother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: Hmmmm.jpg (9KB, 322x321px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmm.jpg
9KB, 322x321px
I am a 22 year old male, about to finish a college degree in medical laboratory science. My brother is 18, almost 19.

>90% of my memories with him are negative
>he is extremely needy
>always has his hand out to ask anybody and everybody for anything he wants/needs
>was kicked out of our dads house about a year ago after smashing his TV and breaking our dads nose
>hes been living with our mom, her husband, and me ever since
>he has a job, but is currently on workmans comp for a work related injury
>he hardly went to work while there anyways
>im talking missing 1-3 days a week. EVERY week
>he is verbally abusive, and turns to violence when he is defied too strongly
>most of the time he just screams and curses at people who dont give him what he wants
>he only does this to people who are close to him
>he is very intelligent, very manipulative
>he owes every member of our immediate family (including me) money
>mom about 55
>dad about 200
>me about 40
>gets a weekly check but he always blows it same day he gets it

When i argue with him, its always because im not giving him something he wants. For example, he could ask me for a cigg. If i tell him no, he will begin to berate me and spit fire until i give in or retaliate. If i retaliate it immediately gets 10x worse

>if i try to tell him about himself he deflects all my statements about how hes a piece of shit moocher
>fucker isnt even at home almost all the time every day
>gone partying with "friends"
>then complains how he doesnt have gas to go to his physical therapy appointments and shit
>today he has for the third time started his shit with my kids sitting in the same room
>i am -this- close to fucking risking my career and punching the little shit in the nose
>i know he will call the police if i hit him though
>itll be a total shit show

Cont
>>
>>18471867

Please help adv. Ill give more info if anyone asks. This fucker has been a leech on our families emotional wellbeing since he could speak.

My mom is too weak to kick him out. She even goes so far as to DEFEND my brother whenever her husband begins to talk shit about him. She pities my brother, and i do not understand it. Most of his anger is directed towards her anymore because of various things like:
>she asks him to pay her back
>she tells him no
>she asks him to do chores

Im at my wits end..
>>
>>18471867
Your little brother reminds me of myself, I get angry easily at those close to me, and I have a really hard time making progress in college or a job. I like to think my behaviour isn't as extreme as your brother's, but that's me trying to judge my own behaviour, so I'm biased towards not making myself seem too horrible.

Anyway, you say most of your memories together are negative, what about when you were little? Were you guys close? Did he have close friends? In my case, I think my attitude comes from feeling sort of unwanted by those around me, I was an only child, but had older cousins whose attention and acceptance I craved immensely, but they always had other interests and I always felt they were being forced to be with me when they were.

Sorry to make this reply about myself and not really offer a solution,but maybe it could help you reflect on why he seems to have grown to be this way, maybe talk about your past together? Best advice I cab five you though is don't turn the talks into a lecture, don't make him feel like you're 'setting him straight' or something, don't make the talk be 'this is why you're wrong', I know that's not easy at all especially if you're already very frustrated with him. Hope this can help at all.
>>
psychopath, future murderer. get the hell away from this guy.
>>
>>18471922
He was very violent from a very young age. He wrought chaos in our household.

Example: one time he thought it would be funny to THROW, forcefully, one of our cats down a flight of stairs by its tail. He was about 5 at the time.

Also, he used to have a guinea pig. He would toss it carelessly onto couches and such like it was a toy. Slept with the damn thing in his bed. And he was surprised when one day he woke up to find it had fallen off the bed and broke its neck.

He has been in a couple of relationships, with all of them ending with the girls leaving him because of his behavior.

He was never lacking in attention and love from family growing up. Except from me. Ive always disliked the way he was. And i have tried many times over the years to be better to him. To try and see the good in him. He always goes back to the same nasty old self as soon as i tell him "no" or set any boundaries with our interactions.

If anything, he has gotten more attention and support from family than i ever have because he constantly asks for it. As i said in my OP he is extremely needy. But that is by design. Hes done it his entire life. And hes always been allowed to do it.. to get whatever he wants if he is annoying enough, or angry enough.

At this point i am just absolutely fed up with him and cannot wait for the day when he is finally out of my life. There is nobody else in this world i feel so much resentment for.
>>
>>18471867
I would beat the shit out of him op.
>>
>>18471951
I risk my future career by doing that. Thats all that holds me back at this point.

He has nothing to lose. And hes threatened to do shit to the house if we ever sent him to jail before..
>>
>>18471954
Not if you had good reason. Fights between family members aren't treated the same as assualt charges. I would choke the fucker out.
>>
>>18471867
What drugs does he take?
>>
>>18471960
He smokes pot, i know that for a fact.

Other than that idk, he hides it cuz he knows i would tell.

By his behavior i think hes taking a stimulant. Hes always been thin but lately hes been getting thinner and hardly eats. Its probably some kind of pills, he doesnt get enough money for coke
>>
>>18471958
Well, maybe if he throws the first punch and my kids arent around. But ill need a way to have a witness so he cant spew lies. Hes good at spinning tales and twisting words.
>>
OP, if you can physically take him on and win, do it. Teach him a lesson, some fucking humiliation. He needs it.

I'd say next time he starts his shit, if you're ready, make him swing at you first. From what you describe, he seems easily agitated and he will escalate to violence quickly.

So:
>prepare a rant, including berating, hard truths about him, aim at his insecurities, manhood, call him a pussy or make him need to prove himself to you

I mean REALLY think this through. Have a loooong rant ready and just go off. Don't give him any chance to get a word in. Ignore him and berate him. It will anger him quickly

Then when he decides to attack, beat the FUCK out of him. Don't hold back.

Remember, don't swing first. If you don't want to risk your career, you need to be right in the eyes of the law. Self defense.

Keep your emotions in check, and manipulate his. He has very little self control it seems, this should be easy for you to accomplish.

This is my advice
>>
File: Heavybreathing.gif (2MB, 336x167px) Image search: [Google]
Heavybreathing.gif
2MB, 336x167px
>>18471978
This actually seems like a good idea, and one i have pondered on for quite some time.

Only problem being that, although i am larger and more powerful hes a dirty little shit. Last time we fought with fists he hit me in the nuts after i blackened his eye. Then he blackened mine. And i also have shit cardio, so after about a 2 min fight i was shaky and breathing hard as fuck.

I need to prepare for this. I need to train for this. This will be my motivation to get fit. Fuck it. He will learn one way or another damnit.
>>
Is smoking pot illegal in your place? If so you can rat on him and send him to jail.
>>
>>18471991
If he'll beat the shit out of you you'll have evidence for the police about his destructiveness and violence.
>>
>>18471993
Yeah but my mom also smokes it. I used to, but quit for my degree.

Ive already tried telling her to quit and she has been considering it more strongly lately.

Although i can see that backfiring when he just gets a slap on the wrist for posession and comes back heated as fuck for someone snitching. Itd just make things worse in a way. He likes to destroy other peoples shit sometimes. Like i said, hes smart in some ways. He knows how to push peoples buttons to back them into a corner.
>>
>>18471993
No one goes to jail for pot. You would have to smoke it in a school and be blowing it in children's faces to go to jail.
>>
>>18471991
Also, to train for it you need to know martial arts. No need for physical training (well, maybe some cardio if you think you need it), but knowing self defense better than him.
Also-
>throat
>balls
>the soft part on the sides of the head (no clue how it's called, English isn't my main)
>Eyes
>Nose (with an open palm, not a fist. You could break it and force it into his head)
>>
>>18471996
This is true. Ill just make sure i dont have anything valuable of mine that can be broken within his reach when it goes down
>>
>>18471963
How do you spend entire check in a day? He is clearly an addict of some kind. Probably pills and meth.
>>
>>18472007
Wear a groin protector just in case. (I'm not even joking. That thing is magical. Not 100% but really reduces the pain)
>>
>>18471867

How does it affect your career by destroying this little fag nose with a headbutt, OP?
>>
>>18472005
The soft part is called the temples by the way.

And i know, thats what i meant by training. I need to brush up on some self defense skills. But i want to avoid classes, thatll make me considered a "dangerous" weapon if i hurt him too bad.
>>
>>18472008
I really hope its not meth. But he is a thrill seeking type, so idk.

He only gets like $150 a week from what i know.
>>
>>18471867
have you ever tried having the same attitude he has towards you, but towards him? maybe it makes him realize how fucking ridiculous he is, if he hasn't already, which he probably did as he is smart.
Goddamn smart-evil people, there's never a good way of dealing with them
>>
>>18472009
Lol i might get one. But it would suck to wear it constantly, you never know when hes gonna start his shit.

>>18472011
Getting a criminal record would fuck up my externship and potential employers once im done with my degree. I dont need all that, and he knows this.
>>
>>18472012
Ok, if you want to be non-lethal...
Eyes (isn't lethal but may blind him)
Temples (he will most probably faint, nothing more. Unless you feel like keep hitting)
Also learn to deflect punches (you just need to redirect them.)

(4+ years of MMA, if you have any questions I'm more than willing to answer)
>>
>>18472005
those soft parts are called temples
>>
>>18472017
Im not mean enough to do what he does. He is truly one of the most aggressive people i have ever met.

He also loves to speak in double-meanings constantly.

For example, he will start off a sentence denying that he ever did a certain thing. But then by the END of the sentence, he will be admitting to the same thing he was just denying, but downplaying it and insulting you all at the same time. His mind works so fast sometimes i cant keep up. And he has gotten better at it over the years.
>>
>>18472014
If it's not drugs, I suspect an underlying mental disorder. Sounds like a sociopath to me honestly. Or bipolar or some shit. Other than giving him a beating that will let him know your alpha you just need to move out.
>>
>>18472020
I dont wanna kill him, for sure. I just want to teach him a lesson.

Violence is sort of my last resort however..

Ive been considering covertly recording his bullshit on my phone then blasting it on social media.
>>
>>18472027
Oh he definitely has some sort of mental illness going on.

What ive found suits him most is a narcissistic sociopath.

He doesnt understand how to reflect on his own behaviours and thoughts in an honest way.
>>
>>18472028
oohh secret cams & mics might do you real good
>>
>>18472032
Yeah true. Because if he notices me recording him it goes physical immediately. He has smashed my phone before for me trying to record him.
>>
>>18472028
Look into the legality of secretly recording him before you do it. Laws vary
>>
>>18472032
Fuck yeah humiliate him on social media. Those spy cams are cheap as fuck. Get a few running 24/7.
>>
>>18472009
This. This and this>>18471978
If you're confident you can take him (I think you can, if he's a skinny pill head [make sure he's not hopped up on something crazy though]) then take his ass out

Intense cardio will help your endurance. Jog till you're out of breath, then sprint as fast as you can for as long as possible. Extend the length of time and intensity that you exert yourself every time. Punching bags are great, helps your form and will exhaust you quickly, in the same manner as you expect to be worn in this situation

Protecting your most vulnerable area sounds like a great idea. If he knows he's gonna lose you can bet your ass he's gonna kick you in the nuts. When that does nothing, real fear will set in. And that's the moment you win any fight.

He sounds super narcissistic. Beating him only physically is not enough. You need to destroy his ego.

When you're on top of him, when he's done fighting, humiliate him. Make him admit he's a little bitch, piece of shit, manipulative cunt. Make him admit everything he hates about himself.

Record it if you can, for later ammunition. Note that this will not help your case if the law is involved. But it's a fun fantasy!
>>
>>18472024
good thing is that when you finish your college degree you'll be able to be outta there, but you would still leave your mom with that fucker tho.
As I said smart-evil people are the fucking worse
>>
>>18472036
I think it would be overlooked once the content of it is seen, regardless of laws to be entirely honest.

What bothers me the most is his utter disrespect of our mother.

He calls her a bitch, a crackhead, stupid, dumb, moronic, idiotic, tells her to shut her fucking mouth, etc. There isnt an insult he hasnt thrown at her.

And then when he feels down low and he thinks nobodys gonna help him anymore he pulls his little trump card out.

"Im gonna kill myself because you guys dont care about me!"
>>
>>18471867
good thing he is not the ambitious type, or else the entire fucking world would have a problem
most evil nigga I heard about all week man.. good luck I guess lol
>>
>>18472046
Yeah youre telling me.. if he ever had finished high school he might have gone on to become a business leader. But hes not ambitious..

Thank god for that.
>>
>>18472044
>I think it would be overlooked once the content of it is seen, regardless of laws to be entirely honest.
Ok but I'm just warning you it's a potential felony
>>
>>18472044
Tell him to kill himself. Be like "We're waiting.."
>>
>>18472050
Id have everybody i know on my side. Multiple testimonies against him.

I would testify that his behavior drove me to do it. The only alternative wouldve been to physically beat him up.
>>
>>18471867
Dude I'm sorry to hear this. My brother is 21 and I'm 23. We're in-separable, he's my best friend, but as for your situation, I think you need to focus on standing up for yourself. You can't necessarily help him more than you've tried, but I will say this... If he reaches out or tries to begin to change his ways, reach out back, that's really all you owe him
>>
>>18472044
show him the labeouf gif
>>
>>18472057
I cant believe him anymore. Hes already tried that to get back on my good side.

Its like the Boy Who Cried Wolf. Hes lied too many times for me to ever trust him. Hes also a thief..
>>
>>18472053
"Do it you little bitch. You have the balls calling the person who gave birth to you a 'crack head', go fucking do it. Hell, I'll buy you the fucking rope you pussy."
God, just from reading it I feel satisfaction. (I'm not OP)
>>
>>18472031
Be careful of Internet diagnoses, consult a counselor or even social worker. They're people who make a career out of trying to change or help this kind of person
>>
>>18472057
motherfucker hears about the most evil-manipulative little brother... and fucking proceeds to tell his beautyful fraternal relationship, wtf is wrong with you dude..
>>
>>18472067
Id hate to have him actually do it then. Itd weigh heavily on my mind. And with the way my mom is shed never forgive me..
>>
>>18472071
He will never go to therapy unless forced. And hes good at keeping his cool in the face of authority figures. He is too smart to act foolish in front of them.
>>
>>18472067
Add this as part of your rant? When you're done talking just throw some rope/a noose at his feet. And stare at him. Waiting
>>
>>18472074
If he's really a "narcissist" as you describe he would never kill himself OP his plan is working if you actually think he will. Very very that would go through with suicide threaten it as a verbal weapon
>>
>>18472080
It sounds good, but it could backfire.. maybe itd shock him enough that hed just stand there, or run away.

But if he actually did it.. like i said above, my mom would NEVER forgive me..
>>
>>18472080>>18472067
add this as part of his rant? And pee on him to show dominance
>>
>>18472086
Maybe you guys are right... idk. Time will tell. If i get desperate enough i may use this tactic.
>>
>inb4 OP is the real narcissist here and he's trying to validate attacking his younger brother

Lol jk but damn dude
>>
>>18472078
You'd be surprised how good they are at dealing with fuckers like that. It's all been seen before and ways have been created to break though it.

However, if he's really an addict or you can get him on record (or even not depending on state law) you can get him involuntarily committed to psych ward. The example in my state is called the "Baker" act for suicidal threats, and the "Marchmann act" for drug use
>>
>>18472103
This may be the best idea OP, and the best way to get your family to hear from trained professionals that there IS in fact something wrong with him and his behavior
>>
>>18472103
I will look into this. Thank you. All of you. This is a much better response than i expected from this community.
>>
>>18472112
you seem like a good dude, that makes one feel the need to help out
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.