[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is mid-divorce woman even interested? Should I make a move?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

>Be friends with girl for a year (college)
>I only ever knew her as married. She's hot, but I never thought of her as an "option" because married.
>Before I got there she had a fling with one of my friends
>She says "it was what it was, a fling"
>She got married to an armybro after fling happened with my friend
>She almost moved to be with him in coastal state, but decided to divorce him
>Told me she'd be miserable with him, that he neglected the relationship constantly
>Even up to a few months before she announced the divorce, she acted friendlier to me
>She has raised very blatant flags that she's interested
(Very physically flirty, one time started licking me while drunk(pre divorce), twice has jumped into my arms and practically makes me carry/hold her when just bullshitting with friend group, when I was breaking up with a girl)
I made a self deprecating joke about someone else being out of my league, she took off her glasses, put her hand on mine and said "I think you're attractive, anon. And I had to take off my glasses to say that."
>Friends, even friend that slept with her told me "I think she has a thing for you" and mentioning great chemistry.
>We hang out a lot more one on one lately.
>We got on a strange topic over text, and I guess she didn't know I considered her one of my best friends.
"Sweet shit. I didn't know you considered me to be that good of a friend. I knew you valued me a little at least haha."

I don't know if I should get on with this by waiting till we're alone (no clue when that will be, we work a lot in the summer) and making a move on her or just saying "How the fuck do you feel about us?" I don't think she'd be insulted and say "I'm still getting divorced" because she seems ecstatic that she's divorcing him.
>>
>>18471783
Yes
>>
I was with my wife pre-divorce and supported her all the way through it (Guy was a fucking cunt and he didn't deserve her).

Married for 5 years now. Life is pretty sweet.

Go for it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.