[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When she asks for space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So this is a really retarded story but its true so here i go

>post on advice board on reddit asking if I should cheat on my gf becasue selfish reasons
>gf somehow finds my reddit and sees it
>she flips out, I try to defend myself but obviously I cant, but tell her i dont reallly have the guts to hurt her like that
>she seems to be okay after talking it out, we hangout yesterday and kiss
>come today, no longer texting me
>she says can we talk
>basically says she woke up shaking with anxiety and that she needs space and time to think and make sure her head is in a good place
>says were not on break, but she just needs time

Should I prepare for the worst? We agreed that we wont be seeing other people. What should I do right now in this moment in time? I spend every waking minute texting her and now its all silent and i feel weird.
>>
File: 1498820201725.jpg (17KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498820201725.jpg
17KB, 478x478px
>>18471683
You asked Reddit if you should cheat? Do you think you deserve a relationship?
>>
You should sleep with another girl OP. That will solve all your problems!
>>
http://i.imgur.com/0ItMSpD.png
>>
>wants to cheat
>upset that gf might break up with you

I don't get it. How can someone be this retarded?
>>
>>18471683
You earn what you sow
>>
>>18471723
>>18471717
>>18471711
So... just move on then?
>>
>>18471688
I thought it would help me get over my insecurities

But doesnt the fact that I simply asked about it rather than going out and doing it help? I know its retarded but I never really did anything
>>
>>18471736
Yeah, she deserves someone better, mate.
>>
>>18471683
Lol you fucked up, idiot. The fact that you asked Reddit if you should cheat shows her that the idea is even in your head, that you're capable. She deserves better.
>>
>>18471738
> I never really did anything

No, no. It's perfectly normal to ask strangers on the internet if you should cheat on your partner behind her back. You've done nothing wrong.

Idiot.
>>
>>18471801
>>18471792
o-okay
>>
>>18471683
Based on the post you did nothing wrong and handled the situation the most intelligent way possible. If you see her again just slap the cunt.
>>
>>18471858
I mean i did do something wrong though. I think ultimately though I would not have done it because I highly doubt I need the permission of people on the internet to cheat. I was being edgy and overdramatic in all earnesty
>>
>>18471877
Nah dude just kill her. Show that bitch the consequences for leaving you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.