[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I lie about my parents origin? girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: afghan2.png (249KB, 289x403px) Image search: [Google]
afghan2.png
249KB, 289x403px
When girls ask my origin I lie and say "Central Asian" or some bullshit, but I think they know i am trying to bs them. My mother is of afghan / indian origin and father is Punjabi / Paki. Let's be honest here, if women hear about this think they will be afraid of me? I am just really insecure of women being afraid of my origin because of the whole misogyny / terrorist shit
>>
Where do you live?
>>
Yes they would be scared, but you're probably a shitty person due to your origins, so it's fair. I would recommend you to kill yourself t b h.
>>
File: LOL_svastika.png (50KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
LOL_svastika.png
50KB, 1000x1000px
>>18471691
WAHAHAHAHA Opie BTFO!!! Screw him for his cultural heritage, am I right?? #MAGA!!!!! 14/88!!!
>>
>>18471693
It was obviously sarcasm, fag. Dumb question = dumb answer
>>
File: image_7.jpg (51KB, 592x400px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
51KB, 592x400px
>>18471702
Oh, haha, you got me :) You're too funny, Anon! That's some A+ comedy XD
>>
>>18471710
XD
>>
>>18471679
Isn't Afghanistan a central asian country? You're not really lying. It's close enough.

And you wouldn't have this problem if you just dated girls from a similar background. I am not even a /pol/ fag I am just saying.
>>
>>18471679
You're fucked. Homeland Security is coming for you sand nig.
>>
File: 20170604_22_15_21Microsoft_Edge.png (141KB, 991x489px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_22_15_21Microsoft_Edge.png
141KB, 991x489px
>>18471909
HAHAHAHHAA ANON holy moly, OP BTFO once again!!! #the_donald #maga!!!!!
>>
You're a huge faggot. Literally no one but pol tards honestly cares where your from to be afraid of you. Of course if you start shouting some prayers they'd probably get a lil jumpy. I'm Pakistani, all you have to do is just be a chill guy. Everyone likes a chill dude, no matter how they look. It's kind of fucked how the Second generation of third world sandnigger immigrants are afraid of themselves more than honkeys.
>>
I don't think any girls care about your origins. Just don't bring it up. Worst case - say you're indian.
>>
>>18471679
>Let's be honest here, if women hear about this think they will be afraid of me?

It depends of where you live but honestly why would you want something with people like that?

>I am just really insecure of women being afraid of my origin because of the whole misogyny / terrorist shit

that's actually a legit concern which also ties with the other question. I mean, you came from wherever you came, fuck it, own this shit, it's your heritage, your culture and although I kinda understand why many would be a little reticent of approaching you (specially if you live in US or Europe), I also think that lying to people you intend to have a relationship with is something good.
>>
Well not really, to most people it's just interesting.

However, I guess it's mostly US posters atm (timezone) and I know the bimbos can be stupid. They are scared of engineers because they are nerds, they'll be scared of those countries. You can tell them anything though, rest assured they aren't even sure where central Asia is.
>>
>>18471679
why? I'm a Afghan(Persian) too and I could not be anymore proud of my culture and history. if your a poo in the loo Afghan (bolach) then I could understand.
>>
>>18471679
How about you don't date white girls? Date someone from your own culture. Of course western europeans wont be exxited to date some shitskin, especially not in europe while our nations get practically flooded with your kind, which only thankfull action for getting them free stuff is mass raping, killing and stealing from natives. The only europeans which at this point go for non-whites are trash tier STD ridden cal burners, surely something your parents would not approve of.

There is absolutely no reason for you to be in europe in the first place and even less for dating natives. Even if they claim to be tolerant lefties you will just have to look around, interracial relationships are still nearly non-existant in europe and with the rising anti-migrant mentality are seen as more and more degenerate.

That's the honest true here.

t. german gril
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.