[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About my marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170617_162113_778.jpg (579KB, 1440x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_162113_778.jpg
579KB, 1440x1800px
I've been living here in London, for the last 12 years now with my wife of 3 years. I work for a private software company, which develops programs for the medical industry. And I was driven into this field by my passion for computers and by my father's desire to help people. And the woman I've been living with for the last three years, thinks that I've begun to finally have some feelings for her, after the birth of my son last year. And I don't have any love for her inside of me, beacause she's a Pakistani Briton and my parents suggested I marry her, for the financial presents that you get when you marry them. It's pretty comman to give financial presents in Islam. But I had her convert to Christianity before our marriage. And even now, it's not that I go home saying , honey I'm home, cause I really don't love her. And I haven't focused on my marriage a lot, because I'm really busy( really really busy). Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't beat her or scream at her,I never have. It's just that I know that she will never backfire. And we do get physical, I don't restrain myself, if she asks me for it. And she doesn't work, she literally does nothing. I'm 28 now, I want to take some real decisions before I get older. And deep down inside I feel that sense of guilt and remorse moving inside of me, for the fact that my son is biracial.
>>
And I have 100% British ancestry, if you wanted to know...
>>
>>18471671
For a dude who claims he is native english speaker and 28 you type like a kid. Where are paragraphs? Where is the question? Where is the point of this thread?

>biracial
Eithet bait or you read too much /pol. Real world doesnt work like this.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.