[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One night to find someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Greetings fellow people of 4chan.

Tomorrow I am going with a friend to a night event for singles. We are both above average guys with no confidence looking to find some pussy, maybe some love.

Any advices to boost our confidence, to make us better wingmen for the other or engaging with women is welcome.
>>
>>18471652

>above average
>no confidence

if you can admit to number 1 you can't really claim to have number 2.

>any advice to boost our confidence

post a picture and see if theres anything to be confident about.

also realize that all the girls are there specifically to find someone which means they will either be REALLY eager and jump on anyone attractive, OR they are going to be uncomfortable that nothing 'magic' happens and reject everyone
>>
File: 20170630_192704[1].jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_192704[1].jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Yeah, forgot to say we both have some form of social anxiety.

I have the lighter one, got it from a toxic relation with a psycho gf, I am going to be ok as long as my friend is.

But I need to cheer him up and coach him before.

I don't think I am THAT attractive to be jumped on, but that's good to know.

Pic of myself
>>
>>18471699
Your not a bad looking guy. Just go and have fun, don't go just for pussy, go to talk and make girls laugh. I make girls laugh all the time, but I never go for pussy. I'm in my 30's, I've had sex a bunch, but never had a girlfriend or serious relationship. Just have fun.
>>
And what can I do for my friend?

Also there might be a girl there that I went out two times, but nothing happend, and if she is there I want to be able to seduce her. She is 9/10, little chubby, already like my personnality, only think I lack manliness, which in fact is self confidence. How do I come up to her without being THAT guy? How do I get her to want to meet me again?
My plan is to tell her I want to thank her, cause what she said after the second date just made me realise how bad I felt, and I have gone a long way since. Doing some joke, telling her how the first date went for me, that sort of stuff.
Is it a good idea?
>>
>>18471652
> above average
> no confidence

Lolwut?
>>
>>18471652
Every 4channer is somehow above average in all circumstance.

Face reality then work from there.
>>
Up
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.