[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cried after orgasm with my new gf last night and we haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 1493151892019.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493151892019.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
I cried after orgasm with my new gf last night and we haven't spoken since. After it happened she just said she "needed to go" and that was it.

Is it normal to cry after your first time? What should I do? Should I bring it up with her? I'm so fucking lost.
>>
Bait. I pray it's bait because otherwise this is fucking cringe.
>>
>>18471588
It has to be bait. I've heard a lot of shit in my day but this is a new one.
>>
Some people cry after having sex sometimes. It's uncommon, but it's definitely a thing. It doesn't necessarily mean you're sad.

Was she your first partner? How were you feeling emotionally when it happened? If she actually cares about you, then you could have a really good conversation about it with her.

If she doesn't care about you and this was a "just jump straight to sex" relationship, this might be a sign that casual sex relationships won't work so well for you.
>>
>>18471592
>>18471598
She was on top having sex with me and I just started tearing up going into full on crying after what I can only describe as pure magic on my dick. Never had sex before this. My fucking confidence is ruined man what do I do? She is a part of my social group as well.
>>
>>18471601
We've known each other for ~4 years. She was my first I'm her 3rd I think.
>>
>>18471588
You mean like baby cry or just tears cry? I mean both are weird but if its tears she probably felt like you were getting too sensitive and it scared her because she doesn't want you to get too close, which is weird because you just fucked her but there is emotional closeness and physical for women. You can't really fix it because the genie is out of the bottle BUT I would just not apologize and work out your feelings with her. Maybe she will give this relationship a chance to become deeper if she likes you.

If you baby cried, yeah you might have to write this one off. What I might do is go to a psychologist to get at the reason for this. Maybe you have extreme repressed sexual abuse you need to work out.

Don't listen to these faggot anons
>>18471592
>>18471598

Sex is a powerful experience and can be more than a pump and dump sometimes. Its not beyond weird to cry but usually means you have very strong emotions in some way, listen to your tears anon.
>>
>>18471605

This is called post-coital dysphoria. There's a variety of reactions, including crying. There's a widely cited study that shows that roughly half of women have this experience from time to time. Unfortunately, in their infinite wisdom the study only looked at women, and it turns out this is either just as common or more common in men. The way it gets expressed isn't exactly the same, but, yeah, crying is a thing.
>>
File: 1493168165838.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493168165838.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>18471613
It was more of a soft teary eyed sob.

It just hit me at that moment that I had made love to someone for the first time who I really care about and had been waiting for years on while she had other bfs and felt like she ignored me. That and my my penis felt pleasurable pain if that is a real thing.

I will try and contact her when then and talk about it. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18471624
sounds normal to me
from her reaction i'm guessing you guys are really young
>>
>>18471636
Both 21 so yes.
>>
File: 1495534823884.jpg (90KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495534823884.jpg
90KB, 1024x1024px
>the whole fucking thread

21 year old virgin cries during his first time with a girl who has had several partners.

>pic related: OPs face during climax
>>
>>18471588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA__rwBKzSw
>>
File: 1469522989599.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1469522989599.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>>18471588
I pray to whichever god listens that this is made up.
>>
>>17471588
i cri everytiem. :(
>>
Make sure she knows you wept because of how amazing the sex was. It can work in your favor that way.
>>
>>18471588
You fucked up. She lost all attraction to you and views you as an inscure beta
>>
Tell all your mutual friends that you cried cuz her pussy stank
>>
>>18471602
>what I can only describe as pure magic on my dick.
I loled hard at this shit, thx
>>
>>18471624
>It just hit me at that moment that I had made love to someone for the first time who I really care about and had been waiting for years on while she had other bfs and felt like she ignored me.

Damn man, now you're gonna make me cry.
>>
>>18471645
was going to post this
>>
>>18471588
OP here
She fucking told everyone of her and my friends what happened and says she doesn't want to talk anymore.

Known her for 4 fucking years and this is how it ends.
>>
>>18472418
Kek
>>
>>18472418
She's a bitch, but it's still funny, sorry.
Not much you can do about it either.
>>
>>18472418
You'll be alright anon, it'll hurt for awhile. It's just too bad this girl you got with was a total cunt about human emotions.

You dodged a bullet OP.
>>
>>18472418
holy shit what a cunt
>>
>>18471588
Laugh about it fool,life is truly an empty joke,and shit was funny desu man.

Just tell her you got emotional for some reason,good luck and dont overthink it my man
>>
>>18471977
Kid
>>
I cry every time I have an orgasm with my girlfriend. I cry because I want to fuck again right away but it takes me an hour before I can cum again. Getting older sucks.
>>
>>18472513
Post picture you fake shitter
>>
>>18472418
Where do you guys keep finding people this shitty?
>>
>>18472418
>people will believe this
>>
>>18472604
Women are cunts and water is wet.
>>
File: 1492000866823.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
1492000866823.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>>18472418
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>18472418
Wow, what a total bitch. Sorry that your first was a heartless cunt.
>>
>>18472418
Well look at it this way, at least you got to fuck her and nothing will change that.
>>
>>18472604
You're asking where to find women? I mean fuck they're everywhere basically.
>>
File: 1497012179159.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1497012179159.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>18473082
>at least you got to fuck her and nothing will change that.
The only price was self respect, the respect of all his friends and pretty much ruining potential future relationships.
>>
>>18472418
Well, she is a cunt, I cried too once, and she was really cool about it, and comforted me when I started to cry, but, dunno, probably because I look like a guy that lacks human contact, I do needed human contact back then.

There are shit people out there, but there is nice people too.
>>
File: 1486542021048.gif (2MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
1486542021048.gif
2MB, 245x140px
You aren't alone. A little after I'd been pretty hurt from a dumb infatuation that lasted over a year, I'd started dating this girl. She was lovely and sweet to me, which was a new experience considering how I'd always been the one getting knocked back by girls.

After 5 or 6 dates, she came back to mine. She knew I'd never had a girlfriend and the implication of that (I was 21 at the time). The first time we got intimate, it was really intense for me, even though she'd been taking it slow. So, when I panicked about having issues with the condom, it got to me. I felt so embarrassed, but we carried on. She was grinding me when I got hugely emotional (because overthink) and started to cry. I'd never done anything like that in my life and it caught me completely by surprise.

Still, she understood where I was at and just held me through it. We've been dating for almost a year now and I have no regrets about that night. It was sort of a turning point in my life and I guess that, in having that outburst, I was letting go of the shit that had been hanging on to me for the prior two years.

>tl;dr
Shit happens, anon. If she leaves, she leaves. Don't be embarrassed about something you had no control over.
>>
>>18471602
The sex was blowing your mind and your amygdala took over because the rest of your brain was overwhelmed. Nothing to be ashamed of really, especially if you couldn't hold back. I'd say work on some emotional control if you want to feel proactive but realistically you need to just tell her "look I know it was weird for me to cry like that but I've never had my brains fucked out like that. I've never experienced such an overwhelming sensation of pleasure and my bodydidn't know what to do with all of those feelings, and I suppose the result was that I cried. I hope I didn't ruin us. I like you a lot, and if you fuck like that all the time I think I'm in love with you. I hope you understand. You're just that good in the sheets. I don't know what else to say." and leave the ball in her court, and let it stay there until she kicks it back over. Be patient. It might take a day or two. Be patient.
>>
>>18472418
>>18473930
Shit. Sorry to hear that OP. What I said stands though. Don't talk to her, but know that SHE is the one with a problem. She's the type of girl that expects all men to be monoliths, and it's just an unrealistic expectation of a flesh and blood human being. Don't sweat it. Hold your head high and be glad you're no longer associated with that fucking bitch.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.