[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asshole Doxxed friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2084.png (456KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2084.png
456KB, 640x1136px
Helll, first time 4chan user here and is like some advice/ assistance. So this dipshit on twitter leaked the phone number and address of a friend, and he's just loving the attention he's getting now. Sir Bunty King and others tweeted about it and his account is still up. He's also been suspended a dozen times apparently and well to be blunt I want to teach him a lesson that he'll remember more than just getting his account banned. If any of you guys could do something or have any advice I'd appreciate it because this dude is s complete sack of shit.
>>
Go to /b/ if you want a chance at revenge. /Adv/ isn't suited for this type of task.
>>
Thanks, I might just do that. Again I wouldn't ever normally consider doing this kinda thing but this guy is such a smug prick. He literally said he leaked this girls address and phone number because he thought it was funny that she was crying
>>
>>18471508
nobody doxxed your friend you dumb dweeb, your friend probably has that shit publicly posted and is just one google search away.
>>
No it wasn't dipshit, it was her private information that got broadcast. She was crying in the video that he uploaded where he did it too so no, it wasn't just readily available info. Again look at Bunty Kings and this dudes twitter feeds.
>>
>>18471537
I just found her information with google and it wasn't related to anything he posted. Stop being a dumb white knight and open your eyes.
>>
>>18471508
take solace in the fact this guy is probably an obese kid who can't find love from anybody IRL

know a friend who once dealt with a dox situation with an edgelord like this and when we reverse doxxed him he was a fat 20 something still going to camps his mom sent him to lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.