[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just quit my job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1439841635452.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1439841635452.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
I fucking hate my job. And its not just a mild dislike, I know work is supposed to suck to some degree, but Im constantly tired and miserable. My boss is constantly telling me to work overtime at the last second (I only had two days off this entire month so far) and its 12 hour shift work. He does this to everyone else to. I fucking hate this profession and all of my coworkers tell me I should get out of here the moment another job offer comes along. I have no time for my personal life, I hate my actual work, and my boss is a dickhead that has already tried to throw me under the bus for one of his fuckups and the management here is horrible. I know this sounds like me trying to deflect blame, but I had other top professionals tell me it wasnt my fault and to not let him pin the blame on me. Also, as of now, I have enough money saved up to pay for all of my bills for the next 7 months while also having a good bit of extra spending cash, so it wouldnt be like I would be fucked money wise if it takes a while to get another job. At this point, Im willing to work a less paying gig just because I hate it here so much.
>>
Yes, or you complain and get your shitty boss fired?
>>
>>18471511

>ou complain and get your shitty boss fired?

that isnt going to happen. His bosses are even bigger pieces of shit. I just hate this entire company at this point.
>>
>>18471506

do it
>>
Yeah man quit, get a better job, you have the time.
>>
Whatever you do, find another job first. I made the mistake of quitting without a job lined up and was unemployed for months. Even if your job or boss have pushed you over the edge one day, don't let your negative emotions make your decision.
>>
>>18471506
don't quit until you're hired at another place.
>>
Since you have little free time, grind for a bit more while you apply for those jobs where you can just send your CV and that's it, or one that requires a longer application process.
Grind for a bit more OP, but quit by the end of the month.
>>
>>18471506
If you have a computer and smart phone OP this may be helpful for you though it's not full time
http://raterlabs.com
>>
>>18471506
As good a thread as any

How the fuck do people get summer jobs? I've applied to many different internships and positions, gotten a couple interviews but it never goes anywhere. And each passing day makes it harder to get employment until September. Do I need to get a fancy resume? Should I straight up lie about my qualifications and how long I plan to work?
>>
>>18472641
Use a temp agency. I used one for an entry level short term position, got picked up by the company, ended up buying my contract out. Asked if I wanted to become an analyst a couple of weeks in and now make a decent 70k three years later.
>>
How many places have you applied to right now?

What field are you in?

Do you want to stay in that field?

How much $ do you make?

Listen mate, just send off dozens of resumes a day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.