[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: finger.jpg (44KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
finger.jpg
44KB, 579x576px
Hey, I'm asking for advice because I nearly just had a mental breakdown, it's kinda hard to explain but I will try my best:

>Be me
>Have severe trust issues for a while because always ended being fucked over by people you trusted
>This pushes you away from other people
>Have few friends who are also sort of social rejects
>Trust issues lead to depression
>Also always been sort of hyperactive at times and had trouble concentrating
>Head is now mess you can barely think or remember stuff
>Showing a lot of symptoms (sucicidal/total maniac on and off) of bipolar disorder even friends and 4chan saying you are bipolar
>Never been to see doctor because don't trust
>Get's worst
>Drugs and alcohol don't work anymore
>Can't even remember how long this has been going on for

I have had enough so my options are:

-Speak to doctor
-Speak to best friend
-Speak to bipolar person
>>
>>18471491
How old are you? I was also depressed when I was 18 and tried to suicide. I think good friends can cure anything tho. Unfortunately I have social anxiety so I also lack the ability to make friends
>>
>>18471491
Speak to your doctor, OP, because you don't have to trust them.
He or she is not your buddy, not a family member, not a boyfriend or girlfriend who fucked you over, and couldn't care less about you or your life. Is that poorly worded? Yes, almost definitely, but here's the point: they have nothing to gain by fucking up your life, and it is literally their job to help you and whoever else however they can.
I'm not bipolar, but I did suffer from severe depression for years before seeking help, and it was a less than fun time.
You might get a prescription for a pill that makes things worse for you - it happens. But not because the doctor who prescribed it hates you and wants you to suffer, but because it was their attempt at helping you and they want you to keep open communications with them so that they can immediately change things and get you on something else to regulate your shit.
With trust issues, you would also probably benefit from talking with a counselor - a psychologist - here and there. Again, someone who has no motivation to hurt you and literally wants to help you because making money by doing what it is that they do is in their best interest. However, the same as a psychiatrist or whatever other doctor who will occasionally prescribe you a bad medicine, you might get a bad counselor who gives you shit advice. But the risk:reward ratio is worth the chance.
You don't have to live like you do, but I know it's difficult for you to imagine anything else. That life is out there, though, and it's worth pursuing. It's inside of you OP, you just have to reach for it: every day is a new opportunity to do so. And damn is that sunrise worth it.
>>
>>18471612
OP here, 18
>>
>>18471612

>>18471616

Thanks for the advice
>>
you need to see a psychiatrist
psychologits might be stupid but psychiatrists are generally good
mental illnesses cannot be understood.a best friend might listen but they cant help
and speaking to a bp person means taking one case out of millions
>>
I know that feel OP.
I'm pretty sure I have some sort of paranoia and don't want to get my parents involved because they'd freak out about it. Among other things, I have trouble sleeping and react too sharply to sounds, and when I walk alone, I get the feeling I'm being followed.
>>
>>18471682
OP here, they are also some of my problems, constant paranoia.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.