[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me not to text her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I am having a lapse in judgment right now and need help. Awhile back a woman I really liked(the only woman I have ever really liked, friend zoned and semi ghosted me. I was angry with myself for letting her string me along for like 4 years. I deleted her number and tried to forget her. Unfortunately the thought of her has plagued me for months. I miss her dearly. She was the only woman I felt I could be myself around.

I feel that we as men appear as ants in the eyes of women. Like why should they give a damn when hundreds of dudes are throwing themselves at these women? A woman that I like seems like a goddess to me. To a woman, I am probably just a nuisance. It's a terrible feeling when you witness the gravity of the situation.

Help. Convince me to not text her. I am trying to forget her but I can't and I yearn to like see her smile again. I hate this weakness.
>>
Don't text her as it's a stupid idea and you'll only make things worse

>Inb4 "What if I make things better?"
Don't kid yourself you know best that the bridges have been burnt.

Don't allow love to justify stupidity and don't enable yourself to fulfill unhealthy obsessions especially when it's with people.
>>
>>18471391
Tou stupid motherfucker its all a game society is a game you chose to play it or not,economy is a game,dating is a game.You choose if you wanna play or not,you choose if you want to be part of the circus and all the bullshit mainstream media and everything around you is trying to ingrain in your fucking mind,just do your thing and dont betray yourself my man and the right one will eventually appear in your life,fuck thay hoe and fuck the idiots that play her stupid game,dont be like them,be a man,be yourself,follow your path,idiot.You are just convincing yourself that she is the one because at the end we are stupid animals
>>
>>18471413
What can I do though? I feel this weird pull making me want to do it. It's honestly haunting me nonstop. I go to bed thinking about her and I wake up thinking about her. What is the fuckibg cure?
>>
>>18471427
>"What is the fucking cure?"
Time is the cure and the punishment. Learn to live with it. I went through it for a solid year and fucked up at every step typically out of hopes to salvage that which is not salvageable.

You do the sensible thing. You ignore it to the best of your abilities, focus on yourself. Accept there are ups and downs and that you've gotten onto a shit ride.

Walking away is the best choice here

>"I feel this weird pull making me want to do it"
And you will continue to feel this pull for quite a while. It's wanting to fix something which isn't broke but just is. If you pursue this then you will not get what you want and neither will you allow yourself to move forward.

>"It's honestly haunting me nonstop. I go to bed thinking about her and I wake up thinking about her."
Remind yourself it's absolutely stupid and then force yourself to think about something else. At the end of the day she's just a girl mate, not "The" girl. Other than that you have to put up with it for however long it lasts but you do it with the full knowledge you will get over here like 99.9999% of everyone else who has gone through the same shit.

You got rejected bro. So what?
>>
>>18471445
I understand where you are coming from but my issue is that I feel like I will never get the opportunity to meet another like her. I have been looking and have found nothing. That is tge disheartening part. I just feel like I won't ever be given another chance.
>>
Kindred spirits OP. I go to sleep after hours thinking of her, and am awoken in the morning with a skipping of my heart when I remember she's not mine anymore. It's horrible what love does to a person. I tried quitting speaking to her, as you are, and I can force myself to do it. But any day she contacts me I always respond. I just can't give up on her, it's pathetic. All she tells me is how terrible her life is, and all I can think about are the numerous failures that led to us breaking up. I know not all of them are mine, or even most, but you can't stop your mind from considering it.

I hate being weak and am trying to change, but it's maddening.
>>
>>18471486
You certainly won't. But you will find someone different, and different can be a very good thing.
The moment you meet someone who is different, but good, you will start to realize how some girls from your past may have been lovely but nothing truly special, and most importantly not something you could live without.

You must learn to love the actual relationships that you have with people, not putting these people on pedestals for the virtue of existing or because you used to be close with them at some point. And then with this mindset realize that your current relationship with this girl is pretty awful and mostly brings you pain and false hopes.
>>
>>18471391
I'd go by this rule:

Only text her/contact her if you are 100% confident that you are ready to. If you need to ask /adv/ if you should or not then you probably shouldn't.

Either that or you have already made up your mind and are just waiting for someone to say what you want to hear.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.