[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Control problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1497188267028.jpg (25KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1497188267028.jpg
25KB, 600x338px
I have serious problems controlling emotion spurs,be it anger or sadness.

When it starts all I want to do is destroy myself,destroy someone,destroy something,or a mix of these 3.

I'm aware when it's happenning but it's so intense I cant really control my emotions,to such an extent that I broke my hand months ago and had surgery,thanks to that, deep inside I'm scared of going further with my self-destruction because I know next time will be much worse and my life will be over because it will only lead me to more self abuse.While i'm in that state I dont care about what happens to me and I could easily kill myself or seriously injure myself if it wasnt for my broken hand experience and the thought of my parents.

I also feel like an animal when someone looks at me in the street and I instantly feels anxious and angry.I usually resist any impulse to ask them what the fuck they are looking and or starting fights but sometimes I cant even do that.I also have constant thought of harming others,but to this day I havent gone that far because when i'm calm I know they havent done anything bad to me,but if this keeps going I dont know what will happen.

My existence is miserable I cant function like a normal person and it hurts my soul thinking about what I must be doing to my loved ones with my behaviour,but I cant help myself.

I blowed up on them twice,I would never hurt them but its still not ok and I know it,the irony is that if it wasnt for them I would be gone.

I'm really grateful to anyone that have read this far,and I will appreciate any post,thanks again.
>>
Hello,
What you need to do is not interact with anyone, cut off all ties and live the life of a hermit.
>>
>>18471389
That made me laugh,thanks
>>
One last bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.