[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cum fast during sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: woman-cries-bed.jpg (28KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
woman-cries-bed.jpg
28KB, 680x383px
I need some advice guys. Long story short, my gf can't have sex for more than like 5 minutes at a time because of health conditions that make it very painful for her. She likes sex, and even says she cums when we do it, but I have to stop just when I'm getting started because she starts hurting, and it's making both of us feel really uncomfortable because I can't cum. It makes her feel bad and I don't get to climax. She apparently got used to a premature ejaculator in the past and so sex in a couple of minutes is just normal for her.

She thinks having sex for more than 5 minutes is a long time because of the pain she gets, when I've been basically trained my whole life to last as long as possible. I'll have sex for 20 minutes and rest for a few and I can do that almost nonstop for hours before I cum, and my past gfs have loved it and it always wore them out.

So suddenly, I have to nut like a premature ejaculator. In addition to wanting to have a normal sex with her to completion, she and I want her to get pregnant, and want to do it naturally through normal loving sex, but what can I do? is there something I can take that will make me want to nut faster? I thought of masturbating right before sex so I'm about to cum, but that would hurt her feelings.
Any ideas, anyone??
>>
dont jerk off or edge yourself a few days before you sex

or just edge before
>>
>>18471266
Kinda obvious but make the actual act the last act of your sex. Lots of foreplay beforehand until you're just about ready and then jam it into her full-tilt and baste her.

Seriously, I'm kinda surprised you need the 4chans for this. It seems like this should be really obviousl. Kudos to you for being with a fellow cripple. We can fuck like demons if you know how to handle us.
>>
>>18471266
And this medical condition is what exactly?
>>
>>18471276
>dont jerk off
yeah, that's the first one I tried, and I'm still working on it. I used to masturbate like literally every day and would do it for like an hour, which I think fucked up my ability to cum fast since I've edged almost every day for literally years. I've up to a week now without masturbating and it's a big help, but I haven't been able to cum in her yet.

>>18471283
> foreplay beforehand until you're just about ready and then jam it into her full-tilt and baste her
Yeah, that's that's honestly what I've been wanting to do, but I've only had sex with her twice, and it's obvious she was used to no foreplay. She goes from 0 to dripping wet and wanting me inside her in like 45 seconds so I don't have a big window of opportunity, but I might have a gentle talk with her about wanting a little more foreplay.

I also read online and stuff, but I ask 4chan because I know there's a lot of value in getting many viewpoints on something important to me. and sometimes, you all are very insightful and original with unique and interesting suggestions.

>>18471286
I didn't want to derail the thread with that since it's just a given and not going away, but she has like arthritis and Fibromyalgia and chronic anemia. She's only in her 30's, but she's just not the healthiest girl. Low energy, gets tired fast, hurts, has muscle pain for longer than normal after exertion, etc.

But she's amazing, and the sex is great. She's small so I just grab her and go to it, but right when I'm getting in a groove it's time to stop. I'm just not used to it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.