[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 15

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Basic ass question: should a man pay for a woman in their first date? I mean, do women mind if a guy doesn't care to pay for them?
>>
>>18471239
I think the person who made the date should pay. If he asks her out, he should pay and vice versa. If you don't at least offer to pay it might come off as a friendly outing instead of a romantic one.
>>
>>18471244
Thanks
>>
Reposting this from the last thread since I didn't get a response, plus I have an update (pastebinned since it's somewhat irrelevant and I don't want want to clog up the thread with my problems)
Hey everyone, I've got a question for you. I'm sorry for the length in advance.
>Go to high school with this one girl, year younger than me
>Thought she was extremely pretty, never talked to her because I was socially inept when it comes to girls
>When I am in college she comes over my place with a mutual friend for a concert or something
>Manage to drunkenly get her number
>We start talking and become extremely good friends
>Help each other through our issues
>She gets fucked over by my roommate a year later, I get pissed at him for doing that to her
>By that point we'd have cute nicknames for each other
>She helps me through being in love with my best friend (who ended up dating another friend of ours while I was holding off because she kept talking about how much space she needed. Fucking broke me for a little bit.)
>Legitimately worry about her and her mental health, sometimes thinking of ways to help
>Get excited at the prospect of being able to do something to make her not suffer
I don't love her, do I? That's really not something I want to deal with, after years of ineptitude (I'll ask later) and more recently two to three months of a downward spiral.
Update: https://pastebin.com/QaSn8YFe
>>
>>18471239
Personally yes unless I asked him out, then it's my treat. I don't mind paying for my share and if the date goes well otherwise and I'm into the guy, it won't be a big deal. It's just slightly awkward and doesn't have the same festive feeling to be picking apart who pays what. Feels less like you're a team. If you do split, go 50/50 and don't keep score of who had what.

I will insist on paying my share if I hated the date, though, don't want him to be able to hold anything over my head.

Personal preference for multiple dates is taking turns treating the other person. That way you both pay equally but there's no business-like picking apart whether you pay exactly enough.
>>
>>18471239
Assuming that you asked her out, I think you should at least offer to pay.
I honestly prefer if a guy pays our first date, unless it is very expensive. I generally prefer taking turns after a couple of dates.
>>
Girls, I don't have any girls in my friend circles, work and I don't study, I am 19 and look young but good, how would you like to be approached by a total stranger in a bar or wherever? Like, how can I make it not unconfortable for you? I am really fucking shy myself but yeah life isn't giving me any girls so I guess I'll have to go look for them.
>>
>>18471250
The fact that you wonder about it yourself is more telling to me than nicknames or whatever. It's also not black and white where you are either head over heels for someone or don't like them in that way at all. Chances are this is a grey area situation and those typically do not work out well.
>>
Why do guys choose to say "I don't care" when given a choice? For context this has happened to me with a few different men: some small change in plans occurs and instead of asking "do you want to do x?" they'll instead say "you can do x or leave, I don't care." It makes me feel like the correct choice is to leave. And then when I push the issue or ask if they want me to leave they again reiterate that they don't care. Is this just a thing men do? What's the reasoning behind it?
>>
>>18471263

I just legit don't care
>>
>>18471259
I don't mind being approached, I only mind when guys show no sign of leaving even when I am uncomfortable. If she wants to talk to you she'll smile, make eye contact, ask questions etc. If she gives you one word answers, looks away a lot, doesn't smile or hold eye contact for longer than a second, she isn't feeling it and you should back off and try to look for someone who wants to be talked to.

Otherwise, try to be as normal as possible. Asking if you can join me by itself is fine. Just no pick up lines or anything like that because it often makes the whole situation unnatural and forced.
>>
>>18471259
Just walk up to me, smile and make a comment about something we have in common (the bar, the town we both live in, whatever).
If I don't seem talkative and dismiss it, then go away.
>>
>>18471239
I've never paid for a woman on a first date. I earned a lot more respect from them too for treating them like a normal person and not like we were in some tacky 60s movie date.

We're both adults and both have jobs. It's retarded for one to completely pay for both people.
>>
>>18471272
>We're both adults and both have jobs.
Do you never treat your parents or friends to something? It's not because they cannot personally afford to, but because it's a treat and feels festive.
>>
>>18471263
>some small change in plans occurs
It's not worth caring about some small change.
>>
>>18471277
My parents flat out reject my money and the closest I've come to doing that with friends is splitting a bill down the middle. That said, those kinds of situations are completely different to a first date.
>>
>>18471262
God dammit. I'm really not trying to deal with this after my other friend broke me. I can just drink this away, right?
>>
>>18471268
>>18471269

Damn, I have to work on smiling more, generally the turning point here is that I'm working at a bar and the clients are making me become more social, smile more, all that stuff, but no more than 1 month ago I was bitter as fuck and hated my life, you still see some of that in me I guess and that could be kind of creepy, so baby steps I guess
>>
>>18471282
You're missing out, it's pretty fun to treat friends (or dates). Exactly because it isn't about them not having to pay five bucks for their coffee or ten for their food. It's because of the non-verbal message that it is your pleasure to spend time with them and that's why you meet up, not to do the activity you ended up doing while talking.

For the record where I live 50/50 is default and it's fine with me. But I think it's too rigid to imply that paying for someone is objectifying or whatever. It's in the same realm as seeing holding the door open for someone like they cannot open it themselves, instead of just being minor attentiveness.

If anything I think the issue is with the guy always needing to pay because it suggests that the woman is doing him a favor by going out together. But that's a non-issue if you take turns picking up the tab anyway.
>>
>>18471284
Doubtful. The best you can do is try to brace yourself now and realize that your relationship at the very least cannot always remain as close as it is now. Honestly ask yourself whether you'd date a girl with a male friend who treats her the way you treat each other. If the answer is no, you know it's a matter of time before you need to re-evaluate the amount of contact.
>>
>Walk my dog every morning at the same time
>Almost every day for the last few months we've come across a girl walking her dog in the opposite direction
>We've said good morning to each other and our dogs are friendly with each other
>I think she is very pretty
Girls, if you were the girl in that situation would it be rude/weird if I asked her if she wanted to get a coffee one morning?

We don't know each other's names but we know each other's dogs' names.
>>
>>18471295
So I really fucked up then. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18471316
Chat her up once or twice first. Stop by, let the dogs play a bit, and introduce yourself.
>>
>>18471272
This whole "modern" dating shit is entirely overrated. Make her feel desired, not like a respected business partner.
>>
>>18471316
This is how I met my husband
>walking my Dalmatian, so is he
>we get tangled together with our leads and almost swap dogs accidentally!
>fall in love get married have puppies
>then I catch him fucking Cruella on a mound of slaughtered dogs
>>
File: FB_IMG_1426354963705.jpg (63KB, 784x588px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1426354963705.jpg
63KB, 784x588px
>>18471329
>>
>>18471323
I'll try.

>>18471329
Do you think it was because you both had dalmatians that you ended up going out?
>>
>>18471272
This is tacky af. And that goes for having dinner with friends or colleagues as well.
Take it in turns but never go Dutch.
I always offer to pay (I'm female). I accept alternating with guys but I'd never split the bill.
>>
File: 1498563161475.gif (1MB, 238x190px) Image search: [Google]
1498563161475.gif
1MB, 238x190px
I'm bored so I'm going to ask this question, knowing that the answer is completely subjective.

I'm about 20lbs overweight for how tall I am (6'2"). I have a bit of a belly, which I try to suck in when I can, but obviously fat distributes all over the body.

Girls, how much of an impact would that make on your impression of a guy? Not fat, but a little overweight. Again, I know this is subjective so I'm just asking to hear your preferences because I'm bored.
>>
>>18471239
I never let a guy pay for me on a date. It just feels wrong.
>>
>>18471346
This is going to sound like nonsense but my personal preference is for all in or nothing. I really dig bearmode guys, guys with a bigger body but who carry it well. That can be attractive. What isn't attractive is a tall or lanky guy with a poochy belly, or just a bit of fat. It looks so strange.

That being said, that's just me. I'm sure it's not a big deal. You can cut that 20 lbs in two months of moderate work.
>>
>>18471346
Overweight is overweight is overweight.
If there was a choice between you and a guy at a healthy weight I would choose the other guy 100 times outta 100. That said a little overweight isn't a red flag. I'm sure you can lose 20 lbs and would be willing to help you.
>>
>>18471346
That is my preferred bodytype. So I'd feel great about that.
>>
>>18471346
I honestly think that a slight belly can be pretty hot, especially if you are a rather muscular/big guy.
In general, tho, I don't mind.
>>
>>18471263
they probably don't care.
>>
>>18471350
I don't think it sounds like nonsense, makes complete sense to me honestly. Being in between body types isn't exactly ideal for some people.
>>
**Shout out to the anon who kept saying that I was going to have sex with my female friend I took a trip with**

i didn't have sex with her, just like I told you I wouldn't.
>>
I know it's in the FAQ but I feel like asking.

Is having your head shaven that bad when you are 20?I mean do you girls are turned off by young guys with no hair?I'm going bald so I just shave and it's all ok with girls until they realize I have no hair so they go with weird looks and it's over.

It sucks
>>
>>18471400

Are you white?

If you look like a child (as a lot of 20 year old white guys do), a bald head looks ridiculous.

If you're lucky and already have your adult facial aesthetics, it can be a boon for you to be bald.

White guys don't really grow out of their baby-face/baby body phase until their late 20s/early 30s.
>>
>>18471400
My brother went bald really young and he's such a ladies' man. I don't know how he does it but they're crazy for him!
He's quite muscular and tough in personality.
>>
>>18471329
Is Pongo ok
>>
File: IMG_20170630_170544_268.jpg (118KB, 829x1277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_170544_268.jpg
118KB, 829x1277px
>>18471405
Yes im as white as a person can get and I dont have adult facial aesthetic unfortunately.
>>18471431
Trying to get them muscles too man

Pic related is me,do I look ridocolous?girls just ignore me if im not wearing a cap or whatever to hide my head and it sucks because I cant even introduce myself,its really shit.
>>
Ran into my ex while driving yesterday . I smiled at her we were stopped at an intersection. When she made eye contact I looked away though the she turned and I kept going. First time I've seen her in 8 months after our 3 year relationship
>>
>>18471400
>>18471451

You look like a qt anon. I think being bald suits you. The only thing I would suggest is keeping on top of shaving your leftover hair. But otherwise I'd say go for it!
>>
>>18471472
>Ran into my ex while driving yesterday
Could have been worse
>>
is it a good idea to send sms to a cute co worker after work? You know, because you forgot something

or is it betamax
>>
>>18471451
qt status confirmed! You have better facial aesthetics than my player brother for sure.
>>
>>18471488
>forgot something
Like what?
>>
>>18471478
>>18471489
Holy fuck thanks a lot,I really had no way of knowing what girls thought about me and my bald head,thought I was weird or disgusting,thanks.
>>
>>18471451
CUE BALL ASS LOOKIN SUMMER SQUASH ASS WITH THE KIWI FUZZ DUMBASS LOOKIN PING PONG BALL ASS
my dad started losing his at 40. Shaved his head, went from looking like he'd write a nasty letter about how somebody messed up his order if he was mad to people getting out of his way and thinking he's security at concerts
You look good man. Other anon is right, you gotta keep up on it. Shave your head in the shower every other day. I'd shave the scruff or try fill beard. But you gotta keep up on it.
>>
I met a girl and we stared dating. She told me she didn't want anything serious at first but as the months passed we got closer.

She asked me to be he bf, a week later I broke it bc she was acting cold and jus throwing her doubts about me. We get back together and everything was going good. She expressed he doubts about us and I made the mistake of letting them get to me and I stared doubting us.

Now we're still together, but she's more distant, she doesn't reply to the social media platform I talk to her in(I snap her something, she messenger me with something unrelated) and vice versa. It's really annoying and I'm not sure wtf is going on. This is odd behavior that she didn't express before and yesterday she told me she went to meet someone. When I asked who, she completely ignored it. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18471513
Maybe talk face to face about it?
It doesn't sound great though.
>>
>>18471518
Part of me is saying to be confident in myself, to not let this stupid stuff get to me but it hurts. I don't understand why she's doing this to me when she clearly knows it's a bitch move. She deliberately ignores me
>>
So i was rejected 2 weeks ago or something like that and after 4 days of not talking with this girl in any way she started to message me

No every day but like one day yes and one or 2 no, we got some small chats but because i was rejected i'm not really pushing any conversation or chasing her in any way

It got to a point where she just says hello and a emoji and thats it, i usually ask "whats up" like "what do you wanna talk about" and she just says "im just saying hello" and takes it in a bad way kind

I dont know what the fuck with this girl like if she rejected me why she keeps contact.
>>
>>18471538
Maybe because she legit likes you as a friend? As a guy I've turned down girls before but still hung out with them because they're still cool, just not my ideal romantic partner
>>
>>18471542
Yeah and is sad for me because i dont want her to be my friend i want her to be my girl friend so fucking sucks for me.
>>
>>18471560
You have to cut her off. Every message she sends is like a piece that reactivate your feelings for her.
>>
>>18471573
i know and i dont like shes forcing me to do that

i was thinking to tell her that i dont mind to be her friend and say hello in IRL from time to time but i cant be talking to her to much because what you just said
>>
>>18471580
>>18471573
>>18471560
If you really just want to be a huge selfish baby, then sure, just unfriend her from everything and never speak to her again. No wonder she rejected you. You probably cried in front of her when she did it too.
>>
>>18471573
i know and i dont like shes forcing me to do that
>>
>>18471603
ops fucked up

>>18471589
If she truly will remain as a friend then i gonna treat her like a friend that means that if i gonna talk to a friend is because i actually have something to talk about but trying to make conversations out of nothing to a friend? nah i dont do that to any of my friends so why i gonna do that with this girl
>>
3rd person analysis needed:

>co worker girl
>she has a bf
>I'm sly and vile so I start hanging out with her to seduce her
>we flirt and shit but it's "jokes"
>we go out together with pack of friends without her bf and keep being flirty
>once I proposed her to get out from the pack and drink together
>she agreed through phone, but it was to late, I was already on my way home
>we meet on some other occasion she starts asking like "you keep hitting on me but I don't know what you mean by this"
>I say I just like her reactions (did not want to escalate because I have a little bit of decency left - also I did not want to shit where I eat, I'd go for it after changing workplace)
>another day she invites me to some other meeting with friends
>she does not show up
>I tell her I opt out, I took it as a sign to stop
>she shares all our flirty talks around workplace
>h8 from every side
>she is angry and hateful now towards me like I'm some criminal
>no fucks given, I stay positive and laugh it off
>everyone calm their tits, she likes me again
>she writes to me that I'm like her ex and she wants to go for a beer someday
>yeah sure
>one day she even agrees to go for another meeting but resigns in the last moment
>other day I meet her bf and her, he tires to be intimidating and asks me directly if I want to fuck her
>I say yes looking him straight in the eyes while she is present
>he gets nervous, we laugh it off, kinda, and talk kindly like nothing happened
>she keeps writing flirty stuff to me and teasing me at work
>seems like whatever I tell her goes to other co-workers instantly
>she keeps hanging out with me, for some reason

Like, what the fuck. I'm being toyed with, right?
She just wants to make her bf jealous or keep an orbiter spinning, right?
>>
>>18471451
Anon, you look lovely. I'd totally hit on you.
>>
How long does it take for the effects of nofap to kick in
I went outside today and everything was exactly the same, I was the same anxious mess as usual
>>
>>18471714

You won't magically cure your mental health issues by not touching your dick. Your expectations are unrealistic.
>>
>>18471721
I'd like to avoid taking benzos though.
>>
There is this girl that likes me but I am not sure if I like her: Should I just ask her out to find it out ? (sorry for the repetition)
>>
>>18471758
Also I am noob in this camp, this would be m 2nd date with a girl
>>
>>18471239
Dont be a stranger and simply ask her on that first date. Another topic to talk about. What does she think about who should pay on date.

>>18471250
>do I?
If you have to ask, then you dont.

>>18471263
Only girls do say A, think B, expect C. When boy tells you he doesnt care, it means he doesnt care. So your best option is to pick for him. Or even better yet, never ask about his opinion about that subject in the future. Both you and him will be happier.

>>18471488
Either ask her on date or just pretend she doesnt exist outside of work. Also dont shit where you eat.

>>18471513
>>18471533
She has new bf and gives you cold shoulder and hopes you will break up with her so she doesnt have to lift a finger. Stop talking to her for like ~2 weeks. Do something else. If she doesnt contact you on her own, consider yourself as single.

>>18471538
She wants your attention, but not your dick. Either ask her on date so she can reject you second time or simply ignore her and find new girl.
>>18471580
Do you know you can block/delete her?

>>18471663
Honestly you both are playing this stupid game. I guess she is the winner though. She gets both yours and her bf attention + his dick every day. Give up and find new girl to orbit around.

>>18471758
>not sure
Does thinking about her give you boner? Stomach butterflies? Smile on your face?
If all no, then you dont like her.

Yes, ask her on date again. What is there to lose (except virginity)?

>>18471714
The spike in testosterone is around ~7 days after last fap. So if you are like 2 weeks in, the effects wont get any better than you currently have. Also nofap is like 90% placebo. If you will believe that not touching your dick will do something, it will probably happen. If you are skeptic towards it, it wont do shit.

Try to solve your life problems in different ways than abstaining from fapping.
>>
>>18471797
>Try to solve your life problems in different ways than abstaining from fapping.
But I don't know how.
>>
>>18471808
Well, the first step is to either do research on your own or make clever enough question so somebody will bother spilling his wisdom on you.

So write your gender, age, life situation and what troubles you and maybe, MAYBE we will tell you how big pussy you are and give you direction. Or tell you to kys. Works every time.

You mentioned benzos. Benzos are addictive and do nothing in the longterm. Only cripple your mental state more.

What is your problem boy and why didnt you make your own thread?
>>
>>18471814
I'm male, 19, and have social anxiety. I have trouble talking to people especially women and being in public places. I'm extremely inhibited and therefore come off as either very shy or cold. I don't have much social interaction if any outside of my family. I don't know what to do.
I got prescribed benzos, haven't touched it for now.
I didn't think it was worth making a new thread but maybe.
>>
My boyfriend got mad at me for cutting my hair.
I had fairly long hair (mid back) and I cut it at my shoulders because I am working out a lot and I need to wash it daily or so.

Did he overreact or I "wronged" him by changing my appearance?
>>
>>18471840
>social anxiety
1. Presume that everybody want to talk / hang out with you until they tell you to fuck off. Really, dont allow thoughts like
>i bet he/she doesnt like me. I bore them.
Alway presume they want to hang out, keep talking.
2. http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
3. You are in school. It is super easy to find friends there. Go to class, look around, pick the saddest looking boy/girl, go to them and without thinking ask if you can sit next to them. After that point YOU WILL DO IT EVERY DAY EVERY CLASS.
4. Then you force yourself into their life. People love to talk about themselves. Ask them about their lives, family, hobbies, memes, teachers, classes, sports whatever.
5. Ignore your guts. Dont be yourself. Fake it until you make it. Does your brain tell you o not talk to them? Do opposite.
6. Talk to ANYBODY until it will feel natural.
7. Ignore bensoz. I bet your parents failed hard at your upbringing and just took you to the doc to fix you. Benzos will do anything but fix you.
8. Fucking talk to people. Online also works. Meetme, badoo, facebook, discord, kik, snapchat whatever. Locate anybody and SPEAK.
9. Learn how to joke about yourself. Pick your negative traits and google jokes about each one of it. Short, fat, ugly, tall, stupid, bad teeth whatever. Have in your sleeve joke to counter any banter you might face.
10. Speak. Speak. Speak. DO NOT BE YOURSELF!

That or die alone.

>>18471866
You have to be 18+ to be here.

It is your body. Also he has the right to terminate relationship for whatever reason he wants. It also shows how good bf he was/is in the first place.
>>
Do women enjoy rape?
>>
>>18471874
>Also he has the right to terminate relationship for whatever reason he wants
He doesn't want to dump me... He said I've been inconsiderate because I didn't ask him.
>>
>>18471874
I'm not in school. I went to the doc myself, my parents don't know about it, my upbringing wasn't even bad.
Are benzos really bad if I take a low dosage occasionally?
>talk to people
How do I avoid sperging out though?
>>
>girl checking me out in the train
>stand up for the exist
>she sees how short am I
>looks visibly disappointed

why do I even bother anymore?
>>
>>18471254
>Assuming that you asked her out, I think you should at least offer to pay.
>I honestly prefer if a guy pays our first date, unless it is very expensive. I generally prefer taking turns after a couple of dates.

Absolutely never pay for the woman on a first date as a man unless you are getting laid. Period.

If you pay for a woman on a first date as a man and get nothing for it, then you are a sucker, plain and simple.

The first time you pay for a woman on a first date, don't get laid, and then get ghosted you will see the wisdom of my advice.
>>
>>18471919

That's just your insecurity speaking, man. She looked disappointed because she was hoping you'd take the hint and talk to her.
>>
>>18471919
>why do I even bother anymore?
Because people on the internet keep giving you fake motivational advice. Sorry bud but most women just will not date short men. Maybe you'll get lucky and find the 1 in 10000 attractive woman who will, but let's be honest, that's as unlikely as finding a unicorn. But cheer up, there's more to life than relationships. Find a hobby you're interested in.
>>
>>18471920
You make it sound like a man should pay for sex. It's just super basic courtship and niceness.
>>
>>18471939
>You make it sound like a man should pay for sex. It's just super basic courtship and niceness.

It's called being a sap.
>>
>>18471797
I was thinking the next time she complains that we dont talk much anymore (she already did once) i gonna attack by telling her

"Well you know im into you but rejected me so yeah i'm losing interest, is not like i hate you or anything but i dont feel like chasing the imposible and i cant just get obsessed with you because is not healthy for me"

Or maybe other better way to tell things? because thats how i feel at the end of the day i dont feel like chasing a women that rejected me because she only views me as a friend she also told me that she is a piece of shit (an asshole) and she doesnt want to hurt me.
>>
>in group of friends
>one girl has started talking to and complimenting me more, she's opened up to me etc
>another friend said they aren't certain but they think she might like me because of her body language and she seems to want my attention etc
>I've met her dad a few times (nobody else in the group has) and he likes me
>. . .
>earlier in the week, ask her out for tonight
>she says she's busy
>"Ah fair enough. Maybe another time then?"
>"Yeah maybe :)"

Now, usually I would just think they are trying reject me politely. However:

>she did kinda imply last month that she wouldn't have a problem with doing stuff with just me
>another guy asked her out a few months ago, and right away she wanted to know if he meant as a date or as friends. He meant a date so she said no.

So what's this about then? Why hasn't she asked me to clarify if I mean as friends or as a date? She definitely likes me more than the other guy at least.
>>
>>18470351
This was me yesterday. 404'd before I checked back.

Anyway you said I have the qualities of a stalker and that I was being creepy. For both counts, how so?

Also she probably doesn't have a bf since her Facebook says single.
>>
>>18472065
Do it. Send her message.

If she gets creeped out she should add more privacy settings on her things.
>>
File: 99933.jpg (198KB, 401x299px) Image search: [Google]
99933.jpg
198KB, 401x299px
I don't know what to do...

>Best friend is getting married in a month
>I'm the best man
>He needs help setting up everything
>The wedding itself
>The outfits
>The DJ
>The flowers
>Everything
>I'm helping him 24/7
>Wants me to do his bachelor party
>He wants me to rent out this big hotel meeting room
>And have a giant Halo 2 LAN party like in middle school
>Hotel is asking 850 PER NIGHT
>Wants to have it for 2 days straight
>1700$ in total!!!!
>Try to contact everyone who has an Xbox
>The equipment I need for this is insane
>8 Xbox consoles
>32 fucking controllers
>8 copies of Halo 2
>8 TVs
>Find out that Xbox One can't play original Xbox games
>No one has an original Xbox or Xbox-360 anymore
I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT, THIS WHOLE THING IS COSTING ME SO MUCH MONEY AND SO MUCH TIME, I WORK EVERY FUCKING DAY BUT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, I HAVE TO MEET WITH THE HOTEL AT LIKE 9 PM AT NIGHT TO CHECK THE ROOM AND MAKE A DEPOSIT AND I JUST CAN'T FUCKING DO IT

What the fuck do I tell him? He's so excited for it, I don't want to let him down, but this is just too much work, where the fuck am I going to get all the shit for this? I looked online and around town and no place rents them or anything, he says to just buy it online and he will repay me later, but do you have any idea how much all that hardware is going to cost?

8 XBOX CONSOLES
32 CONTROLLERS
8 COPIES OF HALO 2
AND 8 FUCKING TVs
>>
File: 1456239278744.png (304KB, 722x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456239278744.png
304KB, 722x768px
Do girls want "romantic sex" rather than "porno sex"?
>>
>>18472175

It depends entirely on the situation, the mood, the setting, the people involved and context in general. Personally, I think all kinds of sex are usually good, but in some situations romantic is better, in some days kinky porny sex it better. Sometimes a quickie feels like the best idea ever, sometimes hours of foreplay and slow sex is perfect. It varies, basically. But most importantly, it really is up to personal preferences, it's impossible to generalize.
>>
>>18471937
>trolling on a board where nobody really finds it funny

well, I've been with some girls taller than me. It was never a problem, really
I'm 163cm
>>
>>18471885
do rape enjoy women
>>
>>18471797
please, neevr respond to my posts again
>>
>state your gender

>state the number of sexual partners you had in your life (it counts if they gave you an orgasm because they wanted to do so)

>state the number of partners you would prefer to have had.
>>
>>18472247
>female
>5 (not always orgasmed though)
>3 (two of them were desperate one night stands that weren't worth the time)
>>
>>18471919

Here's the thing. You may have misread points 1 and 4. But let's assume you are 100% right about them. What about 3, though?

>she sees how short am I

How do you know that's what she was focusing on? Can you read her mind?
>>
Is " tonight's my birthday and you must be my present" a good pick-up line or am I thinking when I shouldnt be again?
>>
Girls and guys

Any 25+ people here scared of sex?
>>
>>18472272
change that 'must' with something involving content
>>
>>18472272

You are asking the question. What do you think? Does it sound like a good idea?
>>
File: exzellentkadse.jpg (25KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
exzellentkadse.jpg
25KB, 552x594px
>>18472272
>pick-up lines
>>
>>18472247
>penis
>about 18
>around 100
>>
>>18472247
Female
2. There's a guy I'm dying to fuck but I don't think he's getting it.
>>
>>18472337
I asked about the number of partners, not your age
>>
>>18471894
>inconsiderate
Well, you could have told him. It wouldnt kill you. Cook something for him as apologize and then ride his dick. Should do the trick.

>>18471902
Benzos are crutch. Something used as last resort when your panic attacks get so bad you feel like dying.

>avoid sperging
You are dumb teen. Evetybidy expects you to sperg out (even more around girls). Practice makes perfect. It doesnt matter how many times you sperg out. What matters is that after 99 failures you will get hang of it.

>>18471919
>implying lanklets dont have the same

>>18471975
>attack
Please dont. Eithet ask her on date or ghost/block her. It is evident she wants attention, you want thr pussy and neither of you is willing to compromise.

Just reply to her emojis
>is this sign of you wanting to go on date?
and ignore any other messages which isnt
>yes, lets date

>>18471992
You are supposted to extract her phone number. Then keep spamming her until you made it to the date or lose interest. Get her phone number first!

>>18472162
All you need is a lot of alcohol and 1 xbox. The people can take turns and after a while nobody will be able to play cause nobody will be sober.

>>18472196
Make me.

>>18472274
Why are you scared? Dont ask bullshit question and describe your problems instead.
>>
>>18472366
>poor trolling attempt
>>
>>18472383

I actually thought it as a good joke. A little ribbing shouldn't be seen only as trolling.
>>
>>18472378

>Why are you scared? Dont ask bullshit question and describe your problems instead

I'm scared of the thought of a girl being lewd with me. I can't wrap my head around the idea of me actually having sex. The odd thing, I've had sex one time before several years ago, but it was a very bad experience for me. I felt extremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>18472410
Weeeeeeeeell. Do you fap? Maybe you just need to do sex with lights out blindfolded with 0 sound.

What exactly are you scared of? Are you religious? Abused as kid? Does cuddling sound good to you? Maybe you need more "caring" partnet.

Elaborate. Do you watch porn? Isnt it more disgust than fear?
>>
>>18471239
I believe in going Dutch, but that's just me. If a guy wanted me to pay, I would, particularly if I made the date.
>>
>>18472434

>Do you fap?

Like once a week, and usually just to help me sleep. I don't watch porn

I'm not religious, I wasn't abused. I don't want to cuddle, just the thought of someone wanting to be intimate with me is very bothersome
>>
>>18472276
I dunno I thought it was pretty clever.
>>
>>18472462
You arent telling whole story anon. You arent like
>i want to have sex, but i am scared, please help
you are more like
>sex is super uncomfortable for me, am i normal?

Check out this thread. Anons without empathy telling how sex is bland and super annoying >>18471936

Do you even want to have sex? Gf? Marriage? Babies? What is your current master plan?

As i see it, you havent accepted your sexuality for whatever reason and thus behave kind of like puritan. My suggestion to you is to watch some lesbian porn with two vaginas and see if you can bring yourself to fap to it. Should be fun.

Also do even girls (or boys) attract you? What is you age and what havent you told me?
>>
>>18472472

Then why are you asking for validation instead of sending it outright? Come on, you can tell it's gonna flop.
>>
>>18472488

>Do you even want to have sex? Gf? Marriage? Babies? What is your current master plan?

I don't really know if I want sex. Biology says yes, but my mind says no. I had an opportunity on Wednesday but turned it down. I don't really know if I want a girlfriend. But I do know that I never want marriage or kids. I'm ok with dying alone

I used to watch porn, but stopped. Yes I like girls. I'm not gay. I'm 27
>>
>>18472492
Because I what I think is clever and what a girl thinks is clever might be different.
>>
>>18472507

Then why do you think it's clever? A pick up line is made to get a girl interested with a quick line, right? So if you don't know if it will work, then why do you feel clever?
>>
>>18472512
Because it is my birthday tonight so it's relevant, and I thought it was humorous?

Geez, I just wanted an opinion on some wordplay.
>>
I just wanna get laid but I'm so fucking insecure about my stretch marks

Fuck me ;-;-;-;-;
>>
>>18472247
>Male
>0
>0
I just want a gf that's a virgin too so we can hold hands and cuddle.
>>
>>18472516

That's not wordplay, though. That's just a bad pick up line.
>>
>>18472505
>never want marriage or kids
>ok dying alone
Heh. Problem solved. You have no problem. And with no kids attitude you are as useful for girls as ATM.

Stay cool. Even psycholog cant help you if you dont want the change yourself.

>>18472521
Strech marks are nothing. Really. It is like tan, but even less visible. Treat them as love marks. Ask girls on tinder if they want to see your love marks. That every time you make girl orgasn hard you gain new one.

>>18472527
Did you know that everybody can lie about body count and you have to believe them the same way as religious people believe into god? Just because they want to.

You dont need virgin. You need gf who you will be willing to belive to.
>>
>>18472549
Well Christ, dude that's all you had to say.
>>
This is a long one, so I pastebinned it.
I hope it's worth the read.

pastebin.com/ubSTsvkx
>>
>>18472555
But I want a virgin and will have one, but I'd sincerely rather never date if it's not an option, and I don't think they would lie knowing how upset if be if I found out.
>>
male, 23, KHV, above average looks, average/ skinny build, either don't have the social skills to talk to women or am too cowardly.

can someone sort my fucking life out for me?
>>
>>18472569
>will have one
Let me guess, raised by single mother? Somebody forgot to tell you that life isnt fair and nobody will get what they want?

Also what do you have to offer to the virgin gf except your very bad shitposting skills?
>rather never date
Considering that you are boy, you can live whole life without a single girl hitting on you easily.

>>18472570
Badoo, tinder, okcupid, facebook, meetme, eharmony, kik, snapchat, discord.
Download some or all of it and chat up girl there. The key is to ask them to date within 1st conversation.

Chop chop!
>>
>>18472558
I didn't read it all, but long distance relationships never work.
>>
>>18472586
mother was in abusive relationship.
holy fuckface i dint expect anyone to reply as usual but this shit was surprisingly helpful! ty anon
also dont ever want a gf just one sex and then i can die
>>
>>18472586
Nope, I have a stable family and I'm doing really well in life aside from my paranoia and obsessive tendencies. I know I'll get one because once I'm desperate enough I'll do pretty much anything to get what I want obsessively.
>>
>>18472589
We were planning to move to live somewhere nice together, after I finish my last semester of studies. So it'd have been another six months apart, really.
>>
>>18472570
>can someone sort my fucking life out for me?

No. Only you can. Good luck though!
>>
>>18472605
You see, the problem with virginity is that you cant verify it in any way. It is like joining church and they ask you
>do you belive into god? We cant let you in unless you do.
And if you want in, you just lie. Same with your gf. If you tell girls that you date only virgins, all of them will btfo you or if some will like you, they will just lie.
>inb4 virgin bleeds, is tight and have membrane
Girls are impossibly tight when not properly aroused, scared, vaginismus, training kegels regulary or simply asian.
Membrane can be missing from sport, from birth, could be destroyed by masturbation or some girls are born with hole in it so big your penis wont notice.
And the bleeding. How to say it. Vaginas love to bleed for some reason. The pain can be faked very easily.

Also kebab girls who cant lose virginity before mariage do anal. Let that sink in. They arent pure. They just do other things just to avoid the persecutions.

Try pursuing some traits in girls, which can be actually verified like number of legs.
>twf no bipedal gf

>>18472601
>didnt expect anyone to reply
This says a lot about your life. Wasting your time shitposting is imho one of very pathetic ways how to do that.

Maybe get real hobby. Try >>>/lit/ it will give you topics to talk about with girls. Also girls get wet when you ask them what their favorite book is.
>>
>>18472639
It's not like I'm an idiot asking girls if they're virgins, it's usually not hard to find out, I've found out plenty of times.
>>
>>18472642
So where is your source of virgins? Kindergarten?
>>
>>18472657
Just whoever I meet I suppose, I'm 20 so a certain amount are bound to be virgins.
>>
I need an advice on an umpleaseant situation with a girl I like.

So there's is this girl a like a lot, it took quite some time until we hanged out and befriend each other. We enjoy each other company but she has a boyfriend.

Tomorow she holds her birthday at a pool party, it is nice expect for her boyfriend that's comming :))

What I need to know is how chill myself and don't anything stupid that my ruin her birthday and some futher advice on how to handle this situiation after her birthday.
>>
>>18472686

Is she even into you? Or are you just nervous because you are growing tired of circling her like a vulture?
>>
>>18472689
I don't know for sure nothing. But at least all the fucking university thought we were togher
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18472686
>she has boyfriend
This joke never gets old. Anon, do you want to date girl who will cheat her bf with you? Or break up once somebody better is avaiable? Still i bet you are 16. So buy condoms and chill out.

>ruin her birthday
Definitely get the condoms. Nothing ruins day more than getting pregnant while being teen. Stay cool dude.

>>18472691
Ask her on date. See for yourself what will happen.
>>
>>18472691

Doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks, it matters what she thinks. Do you really think she is planning on cheating on him with you?
>>
>>18472695
Bet what you want. I don't really care about cheating or anything like that beacause at this age(20s) moast of the relationships are experimental, or at least this is how I think.

Already did hangout togher, even if it was more or less like frineds
>>
>>18472708
>even if it was more or less like frineds

It was like "frineds". If she wanted to shag you, you'd be shagging.
>>
>>18472703
I notice some kind of attraction towards me. It seems like she wants but she has some kind of constraints(her boyfriend...)
>>
>>18471239
Every woman will say it's fine.

Every woman will then never give you a second date if you actually do it. They're lying in order to test you. That's what women do.
>>
>>18472713

That's why she invites you over to a very public party with her boyfriend?

Dude, don't lie to yourself. What is she doing to make this happen?
>>
>>18472711
true that, but I don't think it is all like ok I like you lets fuck. But I don't see a point of hanging out with me if you know more or less about my intentions
>>
>>18472722
>But I don't see a point of hanging out with me if you know more or less about my intentions

Have you made those intentions clear? Maybe she doesn't know about them.
>>
>>18472719
Because it is a public party with all her friends.

Comming to my place will be one of them.
>>
>>18472730

What? One of what?
>>
>>18472735
One the things that I consider she makes it happeb
>>
>>18472740

Has she asked to go to your place by herself?
>>
>>18472726
Not explicitly clear, no I didn't told her because she has boyfriend and I want things to go on their flow. I know quite sure she knows about these intentions as moast of her girl friends were making some kind of dirty jokes about the two of us in fornt of each other. The thing that she doesn't know is how far I may follow these intentions
>>
>>18472747

Maybe she did think it was a joke. Maybe she was too embarrassed to say something and preferred to act cool and let it blow over.

Lack of opposition is not interest. going by what you say, she has shown 0% interest in you herself, and you are going off what other people think, not her.
>>
Is confessing your feelings to a girl a meme?
>>
>>18472744
No, it was my idea. But I was at her place because of her intiative
>>
>>18472753
Yes.

The only kinds of girls that get really teary-eyed about legitimate confessions of love are the kinds not attractive enough to be getting any male attention.
>>
>>18472753

Yes. Dating is dating. Doing something. Not saying it and expecting things to happen.
>>
>>18472753
Yes. You ask them out, not tell them you've always loved them or some bullshit.
>>
>>18472750
I can't observe a person emotions when I'm myself personaly involved so that's why I tend to reffer to other persons reactions.

True that, so I will try to see if this is the case and if it is I will let it go
>>
>>18472247
Male

2 or 3. It's more about quality than quantity.
>>
>>18472754

It's kinda hard to understand you sometimes. So, you went to her place alone? And then asked her to your own place?

>>18472766

What are you gonna do? Please don't make a move on her birthday party. At least have the decency to wait a couple days.

And again, I repeat: Silence is not interest. If she didn't actually DO something that makes you believe she is into you, then drop it right the fuck now. Be respectful of her relationship.
>>
>>18472770
We went to her place when we had some university stuff to do. To my place was for working or it was for partying.
>>
>>18472774

So did you two party?
>>
>>18472776
yes, not only once
>>
>>18472779

What is "party"? Make out? Hang out? What?
>>
>>18472782
Drinking, hanging out, dancing
>>
UHHH.... HOW DO I GET SUCC'D? lmao
>>
>>18472784

So, you had her in your arms while dancing, right? Or was it a dance at arms lenght?
>>
>>18472792
typical club dance at close length
>>
>>18472795
Yes I had her in my arms
>>
Is it weird to go to a bar alone to meet girls or should I bring a friend.
>>
>>18472795

Listen to me, dude. I'm not sure if your answers are evasive or if you just don't speak very good English.

I'll be very, very clear: You were holding her, close, dancing, alone... and nothing happened? Then you already lost your chance. You clearly had a shot and did nothing. She now thinks you don't want something to happen.

Also, do you really need other people to tell you how a girl feels if you have her ALONE in your HOME?!? I mean, come on, there has to be a shred of empathy in you, some very little part of you that helps you tell how other people feel. What do you need, a big glowing sign?

So, either you blew it, or she really thinks you have zero interest in her. Either way, good luck dude, I don't see this coming off your way any time soon.
>>
>>18472805
I'm not a native english speaker. But the answer that I was seeking was that I blew it myself. I was curious if somebody else could come to this conclusion or it was lack of intresed like you said but if I think through it I sadly think realise it is the first situation
>>
>>18472813

Hey, maybe she is really, really inocent and didn't pick up that you like her by how you act or thanks to what everyone around you was saying. Maybe THAT'S why she was at your place.

But either way, you don't have a shot.
>>
>>18472817
She picked up already, I know this for sure because of something she said on one night and beside that she told me that even if we know each other for a little time it seems like we know each other for a lifetime
>>
How many of the women in here are really into femdom? My ex girlfriend used to dominate me in so many different ways and she loved it and was so amazing at it and now that shes gone i worry i wont find another girl into femdom the way she was.
>>
>>18471992
Just try again mate. Like you said, she at least sounds open to you.
>>
>>18472272
No, don't say that,

It sounds desperate and implies that she's the one with everything to offer.
>>
To other guys:
How do I deal with breaking up with the girl I would consider "the one"? I know there may not be such thing but I've never felt anything like that for another girl. The distance proved to be too much and I hate it but we were just drifting off in different directions so it had to end before it became too much and it would hurt more, we'd just be wasting time I feel. I just feel like I'll never love again.

I'm at my friend's right now looking for distraction but his relationship just reminds me of what I could have and what I'm missing out on and its killing me, I can't be around people and being alone makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>18472753

A good rule of thumb is you shouldn't ever feel like you're confessing. If you're in a relationship already and mutual feelings are developing, it feels nice to say it and she'll likely be on the same page.

If it feels like you're making a confession, it's probably because you're embarrassed since at some level you realize the feelings aren't mutual.
>>
>>18472879
if she's The One, there's no barrier or border able to hold you.
You are able to find a way, you get a school/job close to her, you make her live at your home, you both hit the road...

For The One, thare's no excuse to take - achieve it or die trying.

Thus I conclude the feeling is not as strong, as you claim.
So you'll be good soon, doesn't matter you can't see it right now
>>
>>18472758
>>18472762
>>18472765
Follow up.
What's your opinion on asking
"You think of me only as a friend, right?"
>>
>>18471193
I want to surprise my girlfriend with a gift, and I thought what I'd do is secretly follow her around and take pictures of her for a scrapbook, with her in her natural state instead of posed or whatever. I also thought about cutting out the eyes in all the pictures to signify how love is blind. Do you think she'll like it?
>>
>>18472908
You should post pictures of yourself in the scrapbook too, also with no eyes, maybe holding a knife to show you're carving a life out for the two of you.
>>
>>18472908
Wensday Adams would love it, that's for sure.
It's just a matter of how creepy does your gf like it to be
>>
>>18472893
We tried to make it work, I tried going to college there but nothing worked out, Im just starting college, shes on her final year, we'd just be in each other's way because of that I think. The college I'm going to means I'd be able to see her once/twice a month for 5/6 hours of the day. She wouldn't be able to come down to see me at all since she'd have to stay the night and it's too early for her (she's shy and builds up trust forever), she doesn't know what she wants to do after college either so it's super risky because I'll have to stay in college. We both just really clicked but a ldr and building up trust for so long and the whole "post college" uncertainty just fueled my insecurities and I didn't want to commit possibly, a year or so of my life to something that most likely won't work so we split up. I feel like we did the right thing but it hurts not on the "I was dumped" level, but on the "I had to let go of something that I May never experience again" level and no matter how much I try to justify what happened, I just can't deal with it and I feel like my world partly shattered in a sense?
>>
>>18472908

>candid pictures of gf scrapbook
This is cute. Make sure they are good pictures, maybe some of her making goofy faces if you can catch them. Make sure she doesnt know youre doing it so itll be a total surprise. I might even steal this idea, any girl would love this.

>cutting all the eyes out
This is creepy as fuck. Like some secret serial rapist axe murderer torture dungeon tier creepy. Dont do that.
>>
>>18472907
Girls like confidence. Don't say ANYTHING that shows self doubt.
>>
>>18472921
it's normal to feel that.
But what I said still holds. The reason you can't make it work is that you don't love each other the same amount, maybe even at all (I'm not suggesting the latter though).
if your little goals in life are more important than your love, then you are not experiencing The True Feeling. People used to go to depths far further than what you tried to pursue what they consiered true love.

the bottom line - don't worry so much. The feelings will go away, even if it seems they won't
>>
>>18472929
So don't ask the question? Is there any way I can reword it?
>>
>>18472162
Holy shit, I would honestly just sit him down and say that it's too much and too expensive.
>>
I've heard that women are attracted to guys with girlfriends because they act friendly and without ulterior motive towards them, they seem defensive of the idea of a guy trying to get in their pants when they describe the phenomenon. I've also heard that women like it when guys are forward with what they want, and don't try to befriend them in an effort to establish sex or a relationship. These seem like polar opposites, one in which a guy is attractive because she doesn't come onto her, one where he's attractive because he isn't afraid to come onto her. So fucking which is it? Is the justification for being into taken guys just an excuse they use to cover up their feelings of jealousy towards a taken guy, that they're attracted to what they can't have or want to tempt him? Can a girl fill me in on this, honestly?
>>
Women are attracted to guys with girlfriends because they have been pre-selected. If someone is dating you, there must be a reason.

The whole "girls don't like guys with ulterior motives" crap is shit meant to morally justify the fact that beta behavior that guys are taught by their mothers is repulsive to them.
>>
>>18473037
>one in which a guy is attractive because she doesn't come onto her, one where he's attractive because he isn't afraid to come onto her
Different people like different things.
>>
Guys: What's this crying during sex/after sex shit? Why does it happen to some guys? In my experience it's beta guys but still, why?
>>
>>18473047
My guess is that they were never taught how to deal with overwhelming emotion.

I was one of those people and I used to cry all the time. It was however when I was overwhelmed with emotion and rarely because I was sad.

Shit I'd cry because I was mad. Angry. Whatever.

Then one day I decided it was fucking stupid and I think I've cried max 3 times after that, and it was only after extreme, life changing situations.
>>
>>18473047
I've never cried after sex personally (I'm an absolute klutz though), but some guys cry for purely biological/genetic reasons - a tonne of hormones get released for some guys during sex and it can make you uncontrollably emotional.

Others might have psychological scarring from past experiences - perhaps they were molested as a kid or something and they haven't mentioned it.
>>
>have to go to this clinic often
>one of the patients is a 50 yo man with Down's syndrome
>mfw he tells to his physiotherapist that he's got a gf

If a man with Down's can get a gf, why can we neckbears not?
>>
>>18473094
I knew a downs that thought he was a millionare.
>>
>>18473037
read up on human mating strategies
>>
OK so I went on my first date in over 7 years today (last date was in high school when I had a GF). I think it went well because she agreed to a second date next week and we added each other on FB.

I'm a bit of an introvert and I'm not good at picking up on signals. Nothing seemed particularly sexual or romantic, we just had a good conversation like friends and then said goodbye after agreeing to meet again.

I surprisingly wasn't anxious or anything - I know I would have been years ago. I'm not sure what's normal for a first date. Should I have kissed her on the cheek at the end? She's Chinese/Indonesian so I wasn't sure how she would take it.

I'm going to the movies with her on a weeknight next week. Any tips on how to escalate things? I'm not 100% sure if we're right for each other yet but I'd at least like to give it a go.
>>
>>18473047
>wants "equality"
>oppresses men
>>
How can I escalate physical interactions with a guy? We've been on a few dates but the only contact we've had has been mostly innocent, like a hand on the shoulder when making a point or blocking basketball shots. We're planning to get together to watch a movie soon if that helps.
>>
>>18473273
Watching a movie at home or the cinema? Either way, easy as fuck to make a move there. Being close is how you start and then just slowly get to it by touch.

Try cuddling up close, resting your head on his shoulder etc.
>>
Girls
Let's consider that you have a LDR situation going on with a guy and you're about to meet for the first time. Would you rather for the male to come at your place or would you have no problem at all going to his place?
Explain your answer
>>
>>18472556
It was a really creepy line, dude. Anon was in the right. If you didn't get that it was weird, a little more education was in order.
>>
>>18473313
Which is fine, but why does he have to say it so weirdly and vaguely?
>>
>>18473285
I think the person who makes the most money should probably be the one that travels to the other, it's really something that should be negotiated between the couple tho. It also depends on distance.

Ideally both partners would pay half so it's like they both traveled
>>
>>18473316
Because there seems to be a lot of broader points you're missing. If you can't tell that's a bad line, your problem isn't the line.
>>
>>18473324
Well sorry that I'm not an expert at this kind of shit.
>>
File: 1495888835131.gif (1MB, 167x124px) Image search: [Google]
1495888835131.gif
1MB, 167x124px
>>18473285
>LDR
>never even met before
>>
How do i approach an older girl who has her shit together while i dont

I always made eye contact with this girl repeteadly in the course of 1 year in local indie concerts and i managed to find her fb profile and it turns out she is going to the same concert im going today, ive never approached a random girl before and she is wayy prettier than i am
>>
A guy asked me out. I don't want to go out with him because he's white and I'm black. After a day of getting discriminated against for being black I don't want to come home to a white man who doesn't understand my struggle. What is a good excuse for not going out with him?
>>
>>18473325
It's not about being an expert or not. They very idea that it's something to be an expert of is a problem. It's not like there's some magic word you can say or a secret maneuver. Women aren't machines. There's no hidden code. Pretty much any prerehearsed pick up line is going to be terrible, because it is prerehearsed--it's one size fits all. The social game of "courtship" is a lot more like more like poker or bridge. The "pick up line" is the first impression. Those words determine the entire rest of the conversation. You can't just walk up to a stranger and think one line is going to make them want to fuck you. If you could, you wouldn't be here, because you say literally anything and it would work just as well. Most people are not interested in communicating with most other people, especially in a crowded setting. Most everyone is trying to pair up with somebody, but not just anybody. So you gotta find somebody and figure out what it takes to be their somebody. If you don't want to, or can't be that, then they're not for you and you're not for them--find somebody else. So stop thinking about it like a computer, and start thinking about it like a human being. If you only want physical intimacy, then look for someone who wants the same thing and fill that role for them. If you want a long term relationship, find someone you want to spend all of your time with and figure out how to do that. So when it comes to a pick up line, you really gotta wonder what does it accomplish? What does it communicate really? You think that line is a compliment, but really it's incredibly self centered? Why would a stranger want to be your Birthday present? Are you really that amazing that they would be happy to be your toy having never met you before in your life?
>>
>>18473350
If a white girl were asked out by a black dude and didn't want to because he was black, how should she handle it? You should handle it the same way.
>>
>>18473351
I'm just autistic, I thought it would be kind of funny, apparently it isn't. I didn't ask for a full psycho-analysis. I already have a therapist.
>>
>>18473350
You shouldn't assume just because he is white he wouldn't understand if you explained, you are cutting yourself off of what might be a great relationship. If you really want to say you don't want to date him say whatever you would say to a black/etc. man to deny him
>>
There's a girl at work that I'm crushing on pretty hard; for the sole reason that she seems to be (was) into me.

When I run into her there's this intensity that always takes me by surprise. She's normally smiling and laughing, but when we directly interact she's either SUPER bubbly and excited (which caught me by surprise the first few times it happened), or more recently she's sort of frozen up (but not 'closed up'). Either way, she's always got a grin plastered on her face, and her eyes lock onto mine. Our eyes will meet and not break until the conversation ends. Even just throughout the day I'll catch her eye across the room and we'll hold it for 3-4 seconds. Though recently she seems to be dropping eye contact quickly.

More recently her shyness seems to have taken over (she breaks eye contact quickly, chin down, quiet/submissive) when interacting with me, but her friendliness picked up with the other guy (more laughter and messing around), and some of the others in the group.

The main barrier is that I'm not sure if the guy she's hanging around is just a close friend, or they're dating. They always take their breaks at the same time, sit beside each other, talk and laugh in low voices. The reason I don't think they're dating is that every time I've seen him actively try to flirt with her, she pushes him away, and not in a playful manner. They'll mess with each others' stuff, but not touch. They'll tease, but not get personal. She's often on her phone when talking to him, or has her arms and legs crossed.

I've texted her a few times out of work but the conversation was difficult. It was mostly me asking questions. Her responses were always quick and congenial (no one or two word answers), but after a bit it felt more like I was interrogating her than carrying a conversation.

Girls: what's your take on the situation
Guys: what can I do to keep my brain from shutting down around her, and actually do something about this
>>
>>18473355
>>18473364
This is just a stupid race bait, don't ever bother anons.
>>
Is there like a beginners guide to flirting and seduction?

I've started losing weight and stuff but I also want to practice my social skills so I can talk to women when I'm actually attractive.
>>
>>18473493
'begginner' and 'seduction' aren't words that really fit one sentence well.
Flirting's easier, but I don't know about books or anything.
Just ask the femanons here I guess
>>
>>18473498
Something about not asking a fish how it wants to get caught.

But in all seriousness I'm sure they might be able to help with flirting to some extension but other stuff probably not so much.
>>
>>18473384
I'm a guy who was in a similar situation.
Basically, if you aren't high value in the eyes of women.
That means.
-Good looks.
-Good money.
-Good chemistry with the female in question.
-Good social circle.
-Good looks.
-No autism or weak social skills.

Don't bother and if you think she is taken most likely she is.

Casual Say something like "Wow that's a lucky guy to be your boyfriend." or something like that and see how she responds. Then you'll know.
>>
Not sure where else to post this so sorry if generic insecurities aren't welcome but

Do girls generally find rounded foreheads unattractive? Think something akin to Rihanna or G Dragon's forehead shape

This has been a huge source of insecurity for me for over a decade now but people seem to find those two attractive so I don't know if its all in my head or not
>>
>>18473493
Zero step is to be attractive. Dont be unattractive.

First step is to be able to hold conversation about ANYTHING just for the sake of having conversation
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

Second step is to have actually girl to talk to. Online dating?

Third step is to combine smile, being attractive, treating her like human, throwing stupid jokes and giving her feeling you want to get into her panties at once.

Last step is to never put her as top priority in your life, be bold and do move. Asking if you can walk her home or on netflix and chill works a lot.
>girls arent stupid, they know exactly what you want and they want it too if you completed 0 step
>>
>>18473528
Post pic. No other way around it.
>>
>>18473530
I have friends who go on 4chan and would rather not risk being outted in this way

The rest of my face I'm whatever towards, I'm mostly concerned about this feature

Pic related is a good representation of what I'm talking about, ignore the chin
>>
File: 1495430716667.png (193KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495430716667.png
193KB, 657x527px
>>18471193
This just happened

>Kids ding dong ditch me at 2 Am and like 3:10 (like 15 min ago)
>Jump in car and chase after them the second time
>Don't see them at first but continue driving around the neighborhood, see group of kids with flashlights that bolt when they see my car
>They run towards a house that has a couple bikes laying in the ground in front of it (which I have never seen before, it's a spiffy neighborhood)
>I ring the doorbell and talk to the father, apologize for having to wake him up but think that there may be some people ding dong ditching me
>He says he has a daughter that has a friend staying over, but that's it
>Tell him it seemed like there was more of them and asked if they could stop
>Leave

Was I in the wrong? I didn't see them actually run into the guy's house but that's where they headed

ik this isn't really a gender question but just wanted to ask somewhere
>>
File: gd.jpg (37KB, 560x436px) Image search: [Google]
gd.jpg
37KB, 560x436px
>>18473536
I'm retarded whoops
>>
>>18473537
>posts pepe memes
>chase stupid kids by car
>talks to random people about his schyzo visions

Autism the post. Next time you will get beaten old man. Let the kids be kids. They dont have choice in the matter, you do.

>>18473540
Post your pic, ask your friend for rating or keep living your pitiful life with insecurities. Your pick. Also
>worrying that somebody who knows you will be able to tell you posted here
What are you? Underage?
>>
>>18473545
I'm only 19 desu but my grandma was home all alone besides me. One time is ok but twice is unacceptable, especially when we're talking about grandma!
>>
>>18473545
I know 3 people who post on /mu/, 2 on /fa/, and have seen 2 people I know post pictures of their S.O. in these threads over the last 6 months

I think my paranoia is sorta justified
>>
>>18473547
Try to do something else. Csgo?

>>18473549
I am not telling you to post porn featuring yourself. Just civilized selfie. There can go nothing wrong with posting selfie. At most some anon will be like
>wow anon is insecure about his egg head shaped face and banter you or post it on his facebook
Then you call him on it by
>dude, i didnt know you are gay, you like posting pictures of boys on your wall

Post pic you dumb teen! Or better go get your own gf.
>>
Females, what does this mean?

A girl that I'm close friends with and now interested in romantically texted me this:

"i miss when people didn't think i was the weird 'quirky friend' and actually liked me"

Two of our friends are getting together, and she's apparently "jealous" for this reason.

So, what is she saying? That she just wants to be liked romantically as a self-esteem boost? If I told her how I feel about her, would she just take that as a compliment and not actually want to be with me?

Agh.
>>
>>18473561
She said absolute garbage. Either ask her on date if you want to fuck/marry her or simple ignore her like everybody else.

>told about how i feel about her
Never do this. You NEVER say girl you love/like her first. Use actions instead. Ask her on date and instead
>i love you
Use
>can i walk you home?
And then cuddle the shit out of her. Until she asks you things like
>what are we
You never use any word like love or girlfriend. Just go and ask her on date ir simply fuck her. No L words allowed unless you enjoy being friendzoned.

ASK HER ON DATE.
>>
For girls out there. Wold you date someone with vitiligo on his face and some point on his chest? I'm white so it's not that noticeable unless there is a strong light pointed at me.
>>
What was the biggest dick you had to deal with?
>>
>>18473578
What if we're already really close, though? I feel like I could tell her how I feel about her without it being weird or me getting friendzoned.
>>
>>18473593
https://bad-dragon.com/products/chanceunflared
>large one
>>
>>18473595
>close
Doesnt matter. Keep dating her, fucking her, asking her on dates, bring her flowers, eat her pussy whatever. If you say you love her first, she will stop seeing you as confident alpha male.

Until she brings the relationship question first, DO NOT use love words.
>i bet you two arent even fucking, are you?
>>
>>18472193
Uglies don't count. Now stay in your place manlet, adults are speaking.
>>
>>18472247
>Female
>6
>1 (I'm not a slut)

>>18472193
>>18473604
This. Short men shouldn't even exist.
>>
File: 1496694403799.jpg (223KB, 961x816px) Image search: [Google]
1496694403799.jpg
223KB, 961x816px
Femanons, do female friends fight and gossip about each other as much as it's portrayed in media? My ex was constantly talking behind her friends' backs.
>>
>>18473698
Girls won't admit they do it but yes, they're constantly talking behind each others back. Women act like Game of Thrones characters when it comes to friendship. When they see another woman getting attention from men they become super competitive and will talk shit about her to every guy friend they have. I used to think it only happened in high school but after getting a job at a retail store there was even 30 yr old women who still acted like that. That's why women are made for fucking not for friending.
>>
File: c7c.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
c7c.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>18473707
You aren't even a femanon.
>>
>>18473714
Did you just assume my gender?
>>
File: 1492650339184.png (17KB, 201x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492650339184.png
17KB, 201x240px
>>18473723
Yes. What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>18473698
Depends on the people involved.

I've been friends with a girl for 20 years and a lot of our dynamics are rather childish - sometimes we talk shit about each other, sometimes we argue, there's a lot more drama than I'd normally tolerate. But, she's like a sister, she's half of my heart and we're codependent as fuck so I deal with it.
With my other friends, no. I never said a bad word about them and basically never argued with them.
>>
>>18471244
>>18471253
>>18471254
So you women are basically prostitutes? I'm assuming you girls are all Americans since I never had problems with girls after not paying for the date.
>>
>>18472272
Best pick-up line is the archeologist one.
>>
>>18471244
>I think the person who made the date should pay.
I understand that the concept of the man paying isnt going anywhere but this sort of rationalization is utter tripe. A man will basically always be the one who initiates, it's just trying to make gender roles sound like "equality".
>>
>>18473742
I'm not american, European.
It is just a matter of courtship. By paying for the first date you are telling me that you feel like I'm worth spending a little money on, like you want to treat me nicely, like you want to make me feel special and take care of me. I enjoy feeling like that.
It's not a matter of getting shit for free. It's just nice to have a guy treat me.
I would never let you pay a 70€ restaurant bill, but it feels nice to have a guy offer me a beer, an ice cream or a cup of coffee.
>>
>>18473777
>By paying for the first date you are telling me that you feel like I'm worth spending a little money on, like you want to treat me nicely, like you want to make me feel special and take care of me. I enjoy feeling like that.
At least you're being honest here. I have to wonder if the women who tell themselves whoever initiates pays actually believe what they're telling themselves.
>>
>>18473777
Wrong. Paying for your date's meal is a sexist microaggression. A strong independent woman does not need to have her food paid for. She can make her own money, thank you very much.
>>
>>18473794
I can make my own money and pay for my own food, I make more than all the guys I have ever dated - but if I wanted to be independent I wouldn't date :)

>>18473782
Well, I never asked a guy on a date. So I don't think it ultimately matters.

I don't mind paying for other dates after the first, I just like it if the guy offers to pay for the first.
>>
>>18472193
>I'm 163cm
LOL. You're basically a woman.
>>
>>18473698
Okay, I will gossip for you, anon.

All my friends before college were very nerdy, principled, and kind girls who didn't seem like they ever did that. Now that I'm in college and have been forced to room with more normal girls...I can say to your question: it depends. Three shit-talked in softer ways. Two, not at all (though they did like to lovingly gossip, but always in a good-humored way, never about shit). One - who is the most popular one among guys - did it almost nonstop.

In one moment I saw someone being sociable, warm and joking while talking for hours to someone and a general feeling of camaraderie in the room to

>I can't stand her!!
>I hate her so much, I want to punch her in the face

as soon as that person left and similar stuff. I swear, I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone or something when it happened. I know I wouldn't be able to play such a game, I'm too much of an autist to play an act or get annoyed enough to shit-talk someone I know I'm no better, just being a judgmental onlooker typing it here. Still. After my few attempts to defend who they were ranting about, it became clear that they really didn't see any problem in what they were doing. My defenses, however modest and rational I made them out to be, became almost like a self-masturbatory hero fantasy more than me righting some wrong. So I stopped.

It's really up to you how to perceive my observations of this group of girls. Unfortunately, the experience gave me an additional layer of trust issues and made me miss my old outcast friends.
>>
>>18473801
>Well, I never asked a guy on a date
Exactly. Hence why it's a worthless sentiment that only exists to mask beneficial gender roles. Not raging against the fact they exist, but the mental gymnastics some take.
>>
I go Dutch on the first date because it gives me a better indicator of how the date went rather than just "better act nice cause I'm getting a free meal."
>>
>>18473814
I think it makes sense for same sex couples. I would offer to pay if I asked a guy out, but really it never happened.

On the other hand, it is not mandatory and I wouldn't dump a guy if he didn't offer to pay.
It's just a personal preference.
>>
>>18473742
If you actually read my post you would've seen that I do want to pay my share, just by taking turns and not by splitting everything. And no I'm European. I can deal with going Dutch, it's the norm where I live, I just prefer alternating with paying for both. Same with friends actually.
>>
>>18473878
>I think it makes sense for same sex couples.
Probably, but between the fact people frequently overestimate their numbers and the fact they're divorced from dating norms in general to begin with it's not really worth focusing on.

>I would offer to pay if I asked a guy out, but really it never happened.
Exactly my point. I'm not faulting you for this. Most women can probably count the number of times they've done so on one hand at most. Hence why the idea of whoever initiates first pays is mostly bunk. Boil it down, strip away the bullshit.
>>
>>18473897
I mean, I don't have any problem with saying that I like being treated nicely by a man and I like courtship. I don't understand what's so weird about it. I also like when men open doors for me or such things, or if he brings wine/flowers when he comes over, or shit like that.

I don't take it personally if he doesn't offer to pay for both of us, but I enjoy if he does. If he doesn't, I'd rather split 50/50 than going through the bill and have each person pay exactly what they ate.
In any case, I always insist to pay for the 2nd date or invite him over and cook for him.
>>
>>18473907
>I mean, I don't have any problem with saying that I like being treated nicely by a man and I like courtship. I don't understand what's so weird about it.
Again, not the issue. It's that the sentiment of "whoever initiates first, pays" is hollow when it's always the man who initiates. Gender roles goes both ways, some are beneficial and some arent to the individual. But all that sentiment does is try to pretend the beneficial ones do not exist.

Of course women like being taken out and given icecream. That was never the argument.
>>
>>18473907
Fucking bitch. You're a perfect example of an entitled woman who expects men to bend over backwards for you. Bitch, it's the 21st century, men don't wanna give you extra special treatment just for being female. If you want men to treat you like a princess go to a fucking medieval roleplayer convention. Whore
>>
>>18473917
I agree on that. Then, maybe some women initiate more often than me and enjoy treating their man to a dinner. I don't know. I don't.

Of course beneficial gender roles exist. I don't feel like this is a particularly terrible one and can be easily worked around if one or the other partner doesn't want to fit into it.

>>18473919
If a man asks me out on a date, I kind of expect him to give me special treatment like I will give special treatment to him. Not for being a female, but for being his date.
There's nothing weird about it.
>>
>>18473928
>I don't feel like this is a particularly terrible one and can be easily worked around if one or the other partner doesn't want to fit into it.
That's the rub however. In a relationship people often trade off who pays or whatever but most first dates will go nowhere, I think most people can agree on that part. So if the man is the one who always initiates he's always the one stuck with the bill, and of course there are a whole lot of girls with princess mentalities that think they're too good for a cheap date. A friend of mine recently got chewed out because pizza and a movie wasn't "worth her time" lmao.
>>
>>18472378
Not sure how I'd get her number. I feel like I'd need an excuse first, otherwise she might think it's odd that I'm only just asking now.

>>18472855
So you think there's still hope? It's not definitely a rejection? She usually seems to be very blunt (to the point where I sometimes think she's autistic) so surely she would want to be clear about this situation, right?

I'm seeing her again tomorrow, albeit with the other friends.
>>
>>18473937
Not her but for me and I'd wager more women, this is incorporated. If I did not like the date I am not comfortable with the guy paying for me because it feels like I owe him or am allowing him to feel like he's making an investment in a future that won't ever be. If I am really enthusiastic about him as well there's nothing like that on my mind and it'll be my treat next time. You can work your way around this.

Having said that shitty as it is, your friend should count his blessings that she showed him what kind of person she is before wasting anything at all on her, including time. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18473937
Most of my first dates are a coffee, an icecream, a walk in a park, a cheap lunch, a beer at night or stuff like that. The most a guy ever paid for me on a first date is 12€ (and I offered to pay my half because it was too much in my opinion).
It's more the gesture than the actual financial gain. I appreciate if he treats me nicely and wants to take care of me and give me a good time. I don't need him to spend a thousand euros or to buy me something I couldn't buy for myself.

Then, sure - some girls are cunts. But I guess you don't want to date cunts anyway, so I guess in some way you can work around that by not dating them.
>>
>>18473949
>If I am really enthusiastic about him as well there's nothing like that on my mind and it'll be my treat next time.
Sure. I explicitly mentioned people who've been dating a back go halfsies or swap who pays or whatever else. It's also nice that you pay half if you don't see it going anywhere. All great, no complaints here.

But the thing is, most women don't. Like I get you don't encounter it so it's not even on your radar, but somehow I doubt you've ever had to deal with a ditz who went on a date just for a free lunch. Obviously the answer is to cut them out and move on, but it's a touch easier said than done when the whole point of dating is to get to know someone to begin with. Details showing they're a cunt tend to leak out a bit later in the process.
>>
>>18473954
Nah, I absolutely get that it being the expectation that the man pays for the woman sets you up to be taken advantage of and as I mentioned earlier, I also dislike it because of the implication that the woman must be doing him a favor to spend time with him. I am not saying this stuff to justify it being a strict norm. Only to try to show there's a middle ground, and just because your ideal is that the guy pays for the first date doesn't automatically mean you don't want to pull your weight or anything like that. As the other anon said it's more like the gesture. I do the same thing with friends, we just take turns picking up the tab and don't keep score of either one paying more. It feels more generous to me, it drives home that the reason you spend time together is to be together. Plus it's just nicer to either treat the other one or be paid for instead of always picking apart what you owe and paying for that.

Being fair yeah, it's pretty far fetched for me trying to picture going on a date just for some free food. Finding that a good deal, even... I would much rather pay for my shit and not have to deal with the ensuing awkwardness. But I fully believe it happens. I have had guys ask me out just to get more experienced and perhaps get laid but that's about the closest it gets. I am also not against suggesting to split at all. Especially if you're indeed unsure about this.
>>
>dating a guy
>he says he wants to take things slowly and doesn't want to talk about emotional stuff yet
>I interpret that as pump n dump speak bc insecurity
>tell him to get fucked
>ask for advice on a n /atoga/ thread
>y'all say I was being a crazy bitch and to patch it up
>talk to him, agree to take things slowly
>this was a couple of months ago, we're now dating properly
>tfw we said I love you for the first time today
>tfw I brought it back from the brink thanks to you guys

Thanks anons and anonettes.
>>
>>18473698
I don't betray confidences or say nasty things about people behind their backs.
I do like a bit of girl talk though, in all honesty. Stuff like talking about how a relationship is going, did you hear X is having a baby, what are you wearing to Y's wedding, etc.
>>
>>18474007
This isn't your personal blog, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>18474007
I remember your story!
I'm glad it worked out <3
>>
>>18473698
Absolutely not the way it's portrayed in the media. It is oftentimes more common to criticize other friends behind their back but it really depends on the scene what is and what isn't deemed acceptable. For example, in my social group a friend doesn't have a lot going on with her life (on welfare and just kind of fucking around all day, doing odd jobs now and then) and my most ambitious friend will say stuff like "I can't be around her for more than a day because then it makes me want to push her to get a job already" and others either agree or remain silent and each think their own. Now if she were saying "[friend] is looking sloppy now and gained weight, she's starting to look white trash" or whatever, she'd get her ass handed to her. It's the difference between sharing something (or just getting it off your chest) that you find difficult in the relationship, and trash talking someone for no reason but to trash talk them. Similarly, I have a really annoying habit of asking people for advice and/or whining about some issue I run into, but I never actually do anything with the suggestions that people give me. I fully assume that behind my back, they will sometimes bitch about how annoying that is. Completely fine with me. It IS annoying but I cannot change it (so far haven't been able to at least) and they deserve to blow off steam sometimes for what I make them put up with.
I also know that if I stopped making something out of my life, if tomorrow I would just do drugs all the time or not take my responsibilities in life seriously, some of my friends would look down on me for that. That's painful but at the same time the reason they would feel that way is because they respect me for the person I am. Part of the reason they are my friends is that they find me interesting and someone who can support them and understand and challenge them. They push me to step it up and vice versa.
>>
>>18474026
If suddenly I stopped trying there or was too hazy to still be the same conversational partner, yeah, that would damage the friendship. My male friends wouldn't care nearly as much but it's a fine line between tolerance and indifference.

On top of this, in my female friendships I find an overt care for my well-being and personal development, an investment in being a good friend, and a willingness to share emotional intimacy that I have never found with a man I had no romantic attachment to. There can be not just fun and goofiness but real strong warmth and devotion in friendship among women and that's acknowledged very rarely at least in media portrayals. It's like either they are toxic frenemies or they're best friends forever who never fight, never feel jealousy, never feel let down etc. In reality the good and the difficult co-exist just fine and I would not trade my friendships for anything in the world.
>>
Girls and guys

Is there any justification or reason for someone who never wants to get married or have kids to even date/sex? I absolutely never want kids. In my mind, it seems like a domino effect. If I were to start dating or having sex, I feel like all that would be doing is harming me, but putting me at risk of having kids. So I think it's best to avoid all of that completely. Does this make sense?
>>
>>18474034
Date someone else who feels the same way?
>>
>>18474034
Well, if you find a woman just like you who doesn't want to get married or have kids, you can date her and have a life with her without that.
Or you can go through several short term relationships that never get serious enough.

Anyway, abstain from that if you prefer, no one is here to force you to do something you don't want to do.
>>
>>18474026
>Has no idea what the fuck she's talking about
>>
>>18474034
It seems a bit dramatic, it's not like there aren't women around who don't want kids. But I take it that you would still nervous that they'd change their mind?

>all that would be doing is harming me
Sure relationships harm you. But they also enrich you. Being a human being means becoming more than you used to be as you age. You aren't a product that can also lose value with every hour out of the box. And for many people, it's ultimately the things to do with other people that bring them most happiness. It's not universal but quite common.
>>
>>18474043
That would be funny, given that I am talking about my own life experience here.
>>
What I learned with the last 40 posts:
Girls are prostitutes who expect the men to pay for the date.
Girls are bitches who talk shit about each other behind their back.

Explain yourselves.
>>
>>18474034
>So I think it's best to avoid all of that completely. Does this make sense?
Why not just get a vasectomy?

I want kids but even I can understand that people who don't still want sex and affection.
>>
>>18474054
Read again.

Women enjoy being treated nicely and feel like they are cared for and special.
Some women sometimes do talk shit about each other.
>>
>>18474054
I think you're seeing what you want to see m8.
>>
>>18474042
>>18474044

But what if we have sex and she accidentally gets pregnant. I'm fucked
>>
>>18474104
She can abort.
In general, if both of you try to not have kids, you won't have kids. Vasectomy + IUD could be a good combo.
It's not that hard to NOT have kids.
>>
>>18474104
Get a vasectomy? Then you can have peace of mind.
>>
>>18474111
>>18474113

It's still not 100% safe. The body can repair itself from a vasectomy. I know someone who's gotten 3 procedures done because his body healed itself. The body wants to reproduce, so it tries to make that happen

Or, what about what that one anon said. What if the girl changes her mind? I've read that as women get close to menopause, their body will make them start craving the thought of having kids. Because the body knows it's almost out of time to reproduce.

That shit is terrifying to me, Tbh. I'm really scared at the thought of getting a girl pregnant
>>
>>18474135
99,9% of protection with IUD/implant + 98% with vasectomy + 85% condom. It's a good chance of not having a kid.

Even if she gets pregnant, she might abort it.
Even if she has that kid, you might end up paying for it but you don't have to be involved if you don't want to.
The chance is abysmal, by the way.

If you don't want to, by all means, don't have a relationship. But you do sound a little mental.
>>
>>18474144

It's just scary because I know too many people who have had accidents. People who actually do use different forms of protection.

And to be honest, I don't know how I feel about abortion. I sort of feel like it's messed up. I think for people who abort kids for legit medical reasons, that's one thing. But for a couple to just abort because they feel like it, that's wrong
>>
>>18474054
Women are fucked up man. This is the world we live in.
>>
>>18474155
Then don't have sex, I don't know what to tell you.
If you want to be 100% sure you never have kids, then don't fuck.
>>
>>18474163

That's what I'm doing right now Tbh. I haven't had sex in 5 years. The one and only time I did it, I was an anxiety wreck for 6 days after because I was so terrified I got her pregnant. Thankfully it didn't happen. I had a girl that I spent time with a few days ago say I could sleep over at her place the other night. I wanted to, but I knew I couldn't. I just hate biology. Because I naturally want things like that, but I know consciously I'd be taking too great of risk. I just wanted some support that I'm making the right choices
>>
Does nail bed width correlate with dick size?
>>
Men, what stance would you like a woman in whom you're romantically interested to have regarding gender politics? Some options though feel free to say something else:
>feminist
>egalitarian
>red pulled MRA honey badger or w/e they say
>indifferent/ no opinion
>believe in women's subjugation but only in the developing world
>>
>>18474189
It seems like an anxiety-driven choice more than a rational choice, but do whatever you prefer with your life.
>>
>>18474191
Yes, exponentially.
>>
>>18474197

Ok

Why isn't it rational?
>>
>>18474217
Because properly used birth control is extremely effective. We have all the means to not get pregnant.
Implant is over 99,9% effective, same with vasectomy. It means that if you use both, you have basically no chance of getting a woman pregnant. She might even get her tubes tied, which makes it literally impossible for her to get pregnant.

Sure, it technically is possible that you are a case in a literal million but it is extremely unlikely that you have a child if you take proper protection.
It isn't rational to let a fear of something extremely unlikely to happen and doesn't have fatal/terrible consequences dictate how you live your life. What's the worst outcome possible, in the remote chance that you have a child and she doesn't decide to abort it? You pay for child support. Sucks, but it's just money.
>>
>>18474234

>What's the worst outcome possible, in the remote chance that you have a child and she doesn't decide to abort it? You pay for child support.

That would be irresponsible
>>
>>18474242
It is EXTREMELY unlikely to happen. You can just pay for child support and avoid taking care of it directly. It doesn't even have to influence the rest of your life outside of the financial losses.
And, again, it is not likely to happen. It is an anxiety decision, not a rational one.
>>
>>18474200
What is your nail bed and dick size like?
>>
Girls how do feel about scenes girls?
>>
>>18474193
egalitarian or indifferent, feminist can also be okay so long as they are moderate about it
>>
Girl that ghosted me about 2 years ago has recently been trying to talk to me and be flirty. Should I try again or just ignore here?
>>
>>18474380

Ghost her
>>
>>18474193
I have no clue what any of this means.
I believe men and women should be on an equal footing, and I'd like my partner to feel the same. A woman who is way into gender roles (women should stay at home and take care of the kids) is a big no for me.
But the "feminists" you see online are fucking crazy, so that wouldn't fly either.
>>
>>18472274
I'm 25 and a guy, and a virgin, so I'd say apprehensive more than scared
>>
>>18472162
>Find out that Xbox One can't play original Xbox games
Didn't they say at e3 that they'd add xbox original support to the xbone?
>>
>>18474193
Indifferent or egalitarian.

>>18474376
>feminist can also be okay
Cuck detected.
>>
Is 5'8 too short to have a gf?
>>
>>18474436
No. The last two guys I dated before my boyfriend were 5'8" and 5'7", I thought they were very hot.
>>
>>18474193
Anyone not a feminist is garbage to me. I can't imagine dating a woman who was stupid like that.
>>
>>18474217
It has no basis in fact.
>>
A girl in my program asked me to get lunch with her on Monday, did I just get asked on a date? She seems to have been a little "touchy" with me recently.
>>
>>18474673
Dont be stupid anon. Whatever her motive is, ask yourself this simple question
>do i want to date and or fuck her?
If yes, just go there, extract her phone number and later ask her on real date. Also buy condoms or be teen and pregnant.
>>
>>18473600
Are you even a female
>>
>>18474463
That's why you left them for your 6'1 boyfriend?
>>
>>18474736
>asking deer about hunting deers
Will you ever learn?
>>
>>18474752
Things with 5'8" dude didn't work out, 5'7" guy cheated on me.
Current boyfriend is 6'6", and I think his height is rather annoying. But he's a good guy, so whatever.
>>
>>18474766
>>asking deer about hunting deers
>Will you ever learn?

fUCKINGTHIS.

NEver listen to womens' advice about women. Look at the guys they get their pussy soaking wet for, and become THAT guy. Don't listen to the cunt's words, listen to its actiobns.
>>
How do women open jars when there isn't a man around to do it for them?
>>
>>18474785
So an actual alpha male paid attention to you and you dumped the little manlet as soon as you could?
>>
>>18475214
I was with my ex boyfriend for 3 years. He cheated on me with a girl from work. I was devastated.
I met my boyfriend on 4chan years ago - he is a huge weeb and probably mildly autistic. Not really a chad. Just a qt lanket.
>>
How do I compliment and/or tell a girl I like them in the least awkward possible manner?

Having a crush on a qt I've met days ago and want to tell her how I feel before I fly off in two weeks and probably never see her again, the fact that I helped to get her medical career to a possible start by giving her the courage to ask for an internship might be a plus. I honestly thought how she was willing to go around looking for opportunities was super cool
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.