[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on BF phone history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8478.jpg (21KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8478.jpg
21KB, 511x288px
I'm in my 20's as well as my bf. I am the only one paying for everything in our relationship. My bf doesn't work,he is always telling me he thinks certain girls are hot. Which makes me insecure, so I went through his phone history. I know you should never go through anyone's history, but like I said I'm insecure. He doesn't tell me he cares or likes me but he does tell me about other girls he likes and finds attractive. I found out he was only looking at other girls on threads and waiting for girls to post nudes. I told him what I saw and he's pissed am I in the wrong or is he? I just feel like I deserve some respect or something considering I support him financially.

Ps. Sorry if I mess up I'm new to posting.
>>
Why are you in a relationship where you feel the need to go through your partner's history to begin with?
>>
>tfw retards like OP's bf get a gf while I'm alone

Dump this nigga faggot
>>
>>18471186
Do you love him?
>>
>>18471199
Haha this. I have a gf if I treated her like this I would be so fucking quickly cucked
>>
>>18471236
If you love him it would be hard to dump him, tho this would've been my advise.
In that case, talk to him. Explain why you went through his phone. Explain why you feel bad. Explain the situation with the finance.
>>
>>18471194
To give him credit I use to be the absolute worst gf ever . He has trust issues with me and i don't blame him . He stayed with me through everything . I feel like I have changed and I have been trying to show him through actions, but I guess my past could be why he does the things he does. It's been 2 years that I haven't been that person anymore.
>>
>>18471243
I tried talking to him already, he won't even acknowledge me. When he gets mad he will ignore me all day. He also just leaves because he doesn't want to be near me. I annoy him a lot from what he tells me. As for the financial part, I know he feels somewhat bad but he still doesn't get a job or try to change the situation.
>>
>>18471285
Seems like there is something unresolved in the past. Also if he straight up tells you that you annoy him, sorry to say that, but I think you should break up. For yours and his sake.
>>
>>18471202
Yes I absolutely love him. Honestly the reason I feel the need to go through his phone is just because I'm insecure.
>>
>>18471304
Thanks for the advice but I'm to selfish to break up with him. As for why he's still with me I'm assuming it's because deep down he cares. I just want him to show me he cares.
>>
>>18471300
What did you do to break his trust?
>>
>>18471303
Not sure why you said it was "wrong" to check his phone? If he has nothing to hide, there shouldn't be a problem. So long as there is no double standard and he can check your phone whenever he wants, it's not "wrong" You always need to trust but verify in a relationship. Just don't be paranoid to the point that you are checking nonstop. Don't let him guilt you into thinking it was completely wrong and a big violation of his privacy. You two are in a relationship so some privacy is given up.

You say he is not talking to you now and is "annoyed" by you. It sounds like he needs a break or feels controlled/smothered by you. Best to just back off for a while and let him come back to you when ready. Stop chasing him and let him chase YOU. You did nothing wrong!
>>
If you pay for everything, he's your bitch. He should let you do what you want without complaining.
>>
>>18471322
He does use my phone and he can honestly check whatever he likes on it. I have nothing to hide. Whenever I change my phone password I always give him the new password. I have noticed he takes photos of my call log and saves them on his phone. He does the same with my block list. It doesn't bother me though because the only people that call me is my family, with occasional spam calls. He says I'm annoying when I try to explain how I feel when he's mad. He also gets upset at the fact that I tell him to stop being mad over something so small. Thanks for the advice, I will definitely leave him alone. Hopefully he speaks to me by the end of the day.
>>
fuck him, dump the loser.
>>
>>18471344
Haha it would be great if he let me do that. However he would never let that be the case he wants and likes traditional relationships.
>>
>>18471358
>Traditional relationship
The "Man" of the house sounds like a fucking NEET. Tell him to start paying for shit then OP he's only gonna drag you down. I know you love him but you don't want to live with this for 10+ years. You are going to be so much better with someone that will tell you he loves you and not talk about other attractive girls. Also he's asking other girls for nudes so dump him he's trash now. All this love shit will die way to fast once you realize he's using you. I hate to be blunt and you probably will wait until it's too late to do anything but trust me it's better if you cut away and kick him out. Think about it, he's a NEET waiting to happen.
>>
>>18471317
He cares about the pay check of yours. If you don't believe me stop paying for him and see his reaction. He's just using you and you cannot accept that. It's not selfish to dump dead weight
>>
>>18471408
Well he's not asking for nudes that I know of. He's waiting for girls to post nudes online to see them. Also I really can't see myself leaving him because I would do absolutely anything! For him. So maybe I'm just the stupid one. I just want to know how to satisfy him so he'll stop looking at other girls.
>>
>>18471428
Give a little more info than "waiting for nudes" then. Trust me OP it's hard and it sucks. You can't satisfy someone who doesn't want to be satisfied. I wish i could give you an answer to your problem but honestly your going to regret not breaking up with him. What do you mean have nothing? You have a home and a job. You're also a female. Sweetie it's not that hard to find someone better than that guy. Even fuck buddies care more about you than he does. Also, is he your first boyfriend?
>>
Grab some fucking self respect and drop this leech.
>>
>>18471441
He goes on specific threads where girls post nudes. So I'm assuming he goes on there and waits till the girls post more naked pictures. I don't go around looking for naked guys online. I might be crazy but I feel like he masturbates later to the thought of those photos. He masturbates a lot. I have no friends only my immediate family and I can't talk to them like I would a friend. Also I'm in a city where I don't know anyone. It's not my first boyfriend.
>>
File: 1488798669635.jpg (34KB, 253x395px) Image search: [Google]
1488798669635.jpg
34KB, 253x395px
>>18471469
Stop making excuses and be prepared to try a new life. That's it and that's all the advice you're going to get here. You have only told me bad things so far about him. He has no redeeming factors. Stop trying to believe he loves you. He just loves your money and your living space. Common op you're smart enough to see this get that mud off your pants and understand it's for the best. People will come a long and you will be fine. You got at least 50 more years of good health and even after my grandfather has a gf after he widowed.
>>
>>18471469
What have you done in the past that makes him insecure?
>>
>>18471186

youre boyfriends a loser and you should dump him. Im guessing you feel alone and feel you need a bf, any bf, but having a shitty one is worse than having none at all. Have some respect for youself and dump this faggot.
>>18471428
> Also I really can't see myself leaving him because I would do absolutely anything! For him

yeah, he knows your insecure which is why he made you his slave. This is the truth and you know it. Now you can either deny it and continue this farce until he ha enough of you and leaves you in the dust or you can dump him now.
>>
>>18471358
It's not up to him to "let" you do that. You earn the money, you are in charge, and you need to discipline him if he gets out of line.
>>
>>18471358
>wants and likes traditional relationships
>is a NEET
>has his gf paying for everything

Traditional relationship my ass.
>>
>>18472026
my mom did this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.