[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are preferences in dating bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

I only like white guys. I never found a person of any other ethnicity sexually attractive.
I sometimes find men of other ethnicities good looking, but in the same way I'd find a girl good looking. I don't feel any sexual desire for them.
Is it bad? Is it racist?
>>
>>18471129
Your aesthetic sense has nothing to do with morality. You're not racist. It's ok.
t. Arab
>>
>>18471129
I'm the same way, anon. It's not bad, or racist. The way I see it is that I'm attracted to what I grew up around because that's what I was used to as a kid. So for me, it's whites and the occasional Latina. I eventually came to realize it was in the bone structure of the faces.You can't help what you're attracted to.
>>
It's not racist because you don't choose your own feelings of attraction and just because you don't want to fuck them doesn't mean you harbor racially charged negative feelings or opinions on them.

Having said that, any race has so incredibly many people who are so different among one another, I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't like any of those at all even after getting to know them better etc. I used to feel the same way as you for a long time but it changed when I got older, though it is still much more rare for me it does happen that I feel very drawn to a man of another race.

Either way it's not a big deal, many people have a strong preference here.
>>
>>18471129
No. Love & attraction have nothing to do with politics. Stop obsessing over things like this, if you were racist you'd know it
>>
So what are you going to do? Date someone you have no sexual desire for because it's 'right' and because you don't want other people to be offended?

Do whatever pleases you. It's not about others, it's about what you like.

I wouldn't say you're racist.

-Arab
>>
I only date Arab girls that fully support the Baathist party and its ideals and see Saddam Hussein as the legitimate Lion of Babylon.

Having preferences is alright, there is nothing wrong with it.

t. White German
>>
>>18471129
the idea of not wanting to date outside of your race or a certain preference is racist is bullshit made up by sjws
>>
>>18471139
I've been called racist because of this today and it made me feel weird. I've never been called racist before.
I never worried too much about it (mostly because I live in a place that is like 90% white so it is relatively rare that someone who isn't white asks me out), but today I just have been thinking about it a lot.
>>
>>18471136
I just don't like some physical characteristics. It has nothing to do with personality at all.
Like - I'm sure I might want to fuck some very pale, caucasian looking person of any other ethnicity. But it's much easier to find a white dude who fits the bill.
>>
>>18471129
>Is it racist?
No. After succumbing to peer pressure and friends that had sex with a black guy I did and hated forcing myself. It was horrible and makes me sick to think about it. My friends knew I did it and wanted to know how it was but was a coward and lied, telling them it was awesome. Unfortunately now a lot of black guys are blowing up my phone and hitting on me constantly.
>>
Dating whites exclusively is fine, but dating lanklets like in your pic is NOT OKAY
>>
Do you find yourself repulsive towards other races, evening if you havee eveni if you have no interest in dating them? The old cuban guy Luis, tthe black grandmother taking care of her grandkids, or Achmed from the IT department?

If you find interacting with these people have no animosity towards him because of the race then you are not racist. I'm for dating lots of women and find myself not really interested in white women when it comes to dates. I prefer Black short Latina because of their big booties. Whoever is the white girl comes in can I find her attractive and I will want to date. her
>>
>>18471182
But I love lanky dudes, anon. They're so cute.
Just give me some pale, tall, skinny dude who cannot even walk without tripping over his own feet.
>>
>>18471153
Who called you racist? Did you reject someone, or just mention your preferences in conversation?
>>
>>18471201
Well I guess you can like lanklets if you're gay.
>>
No it's not racist its just a preference as long as its for the right reasons yada yada. Its fine.
>>
>>18471200
Not really, I don't care in everyday conversations. I live in an area that is predominantly white so I don't honestly interact that much with non-white people, but in general when it happens it's whatever.

>>18471203
I rejected someone.
I met a guy from a town nearby online. We chatted for a couple of days, flirted lightly (nothing explicitly sexual - just a little banter), then he showed me a pic of himself and I just lost it.
He asked me why I changed attitude, I told him that honestly I wasn't very attracted to him. He asked me if it was because he is black and he said I'm racist.

>>18471208
I'm a pretty straight girl.
I dated guys who don't look like Auschwitz prisoners too, tho.
>>
>>18471221
Yeah this is pretty common, and it's manipulative bullshit. Don't worry about it. What are you supposed to do, date every black guy who flirts with you so you can earn your "not racist" merit badge? Your love life is your business, and you don't have to explain your preferences to anyone. Based on this, you're not racist
>>
>>18471176
Why would you have sex with someone out of peer pressure and you werent even attracted to him wtf
>>
>>18471129
What stupid shit is it to feel guilty and think of yourself as some xenophobic prick just because you have your own tastes in what you find sexually attractive.

It just is what it is. It isn't a prejudice worthy of critical analysis. You don't owe the world a good nights sleep.

This is what happens when people who preach original sin get positions of influence and a fancy soap box to shout from. Just makes people feel guilty and indebted for characteristics that cannot be altered. It's like saying gay women are all misandry driven as they don't want to screw men.
>>
>>18471246
>It's like saying gay women are all misandry driven as they don't want to screw men.
But people are saying that. Well not about women but discourse is forming that gay men are misogynistic for excluding women from their dating pool. The gay men are racist for preferences. That straight men are transphobic for not wanting to date trans women. And so on.
>>
>>18471264
Sometimes I just want to curl up into the fetal position with the shit people come out with.
>>
>>18471264
>>18471287
Just stop taking it seriously. People have complained like this since the dawn of time, the only difference now is that they do it in writing, in public forums. It's a certain kind of self-centered, entitled attitude that should just be ignored: "if I'm not getting everything I want, then what the hell is wrong with the people who won't give me everything I want???"

People who think like this never really accomplish much with their lives. The best they can hope for are whiny blog posts and comments on the Internet. Just stop taking them seriously. There's only one rule that counts: NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING.
>>
>>18471129
>Is it racist?
No.
"I'm not attracted to people who are ___." is not the same as "I hate people who are ___."
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.