[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do normal people go when they want attention and reassurance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1995.jpg (567KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1995.jpg
567KB, 1080x1920px
Where do normal people go when they want attention and reassurance?
>>
>>18471018
friends
family
church
>>
>>18471018
They post stupid attention bait on Twitter Instagram etc
>>
>>18471032
My friends aren't the hugging sort, my family is too stressful to visit and I don't think anyone from a church would want to touch me like that.
>>
>>18471032
>friends
>family
>church

3 strikes.
>>
>>18471018
A friend would be the best imo. Find a friend who will be the "hugging sort"
>>
>>18471051
I've never been to a church.

Do people really just hug strangers there?
>>
>>18471059
How? Where?

I'm 23, just about to leave work to start a school in a new city where I don't know anything or anyone.
>>
>>18471018
guys go to a strip club
>>
If you don't already have people that care about you you're screwed. Gotta get hobbies and learn to strike conversation with new people. I don't recommend church, those people are all desperate nutcases, in my experience, people become religious when they have demons to repress. Maybe 1% are genuinely good people that employ their faith for the "right" reasons, like to guide them to make the best decisions, but the rest are LARPing retards.
>>
>>18471064
I want a solid 30 minute hug from someone who finds me attractive.

I also don't want to come into contact with body glitter.
>>
>>18471061
I think it's a great oportunity, a fresh start. I bet you will meet someone nice there. Sure it will be hard at first, but after some time it will be just like normal. Good luck anon
>>
>>18471065
And, every religious poster on 4chan is guaranteed to be a LARPer or schizophrenic. It's like finding a priest at a bar.
>>
>>18471065
I do have friends. They just don't touch me because they don't want to touch me.

I'm not sure if people around here even GO to church. Everyone I know has been babtised but nobody I know is a christian.
>>
>>18471069
You narrowed that one down a lot ... I'm not even ugly and I don't get hugs. You've got to connect with people, not use them.
>>
>>18471075
Then how do I connect with people?

The only way I know to get touched by people is to let them use me for sex and that's bad touch.
>>
>>18471079
I have no clue, I am incredibly lonely myself and probably have much fewer opportunities to meet new people than you do. Take advantage of them, if you have money go to a concert or something.
>>
>>18471079
You will be in a school, the will be a lot of people similar to you. Just start talking to them. Ask them about school stuff, memes or some other random shit.
>>
>>18471069
Pay a whore to hug you for 30 minutes she will find it weird but its easier for her.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.