[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel I should have children. Should I get it out of my head?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: t9Kkt8h.jpg (19KB, 232x254px) Image search: [Google]
t9Kkt8h.jpg
19KB, 232x254px
I feel I should have children. Should I get it out of my head?
>>
>>18470795
Consider Your current situation and how children would impact it. If all is fine and Your partner and You truly desire it, then do it.
>>
why do you feel that way? if you do, do it because you want them, not to please society or someone else.
I'm pretty open about not wanting kids and I know that's not what society expects from me, overall because I'm a woman, but I don't care.
>>
You should have children, but make sure you have some sort of financial security. One of the biggest regrets people have when they die is not having children. Just by you posting this I know you would be one of those people.
>>
>>18470810
I feel like this. I won't know if it wasn't meant to be if I don't take the step find out.
>>
>>18470810
The grass is always greener on the other side. I've known people who have had children wonder what it would've been like childless. But then I've had people say having children changed them and they couldn't imagine life without them.
>>
I dunno, if you're poor, probably.
>>
>>18471116
No one ever has kids and is open about regretting it until the kid grows up, and doesn't turn out as planned, the mistake is parents planning on the outcome in the first place. It's your job to provide financial and emotional support up until they're self-sufficient. If they never become self-sufficient, you fucked up somewhere and that can mean as much as having them at all, like in a country with no resources. But it's your choice to have them knowing there is a chance that they might not have any opportunities when they're older. You can't control that, there is very little you can control in either of your lives. You need financial security first and foremost and that DOESN'T mean being barely able to feed and clothe them and send them to public school.
>>
>>18470795
use game theory on the situation and if you decide to have children please adopt instead of dealing with the baby years and doeing the immoral thing of ading another soul to suffer on this planet
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.