[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help getting over a girl. Can anyone help me? A female's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ziX5rkx7T.jpg (29KB, 440x290px) Image search: [Google]
ziX5rkx7T.jpg
29KB, 440x290px
I need help getting over a girl. Can anyone help me? A female's point of view would be preferred but not necessary.
>>
>>18470668
Follow your heart
>>
>>18470668
go after someone else
>>
>>18470668
Overdose on horse tranquilisers
>>
>>18470725
Don't do that
>>
Long story short, I dated a girl for about two and a half years. Thought we were gonna get married, I took her v-card, moved across the state for her, etc. We broke up once last year because she didn't think things were going well, and I didn't fight it because I wanted to fuck some girl that I worked with. So I went ahead and fucked the girl, borderline dated her, and my ex went and got drunk and fucked some guy. We got back together, she told me, it broke my heart, but I denied everything about the girl. A few months later we broke up again, and she started talking to the guy she dated before me. I broke it off this time, and she went and dated him for a couple months (long distance). When she came back from visiting him, she would come over to my house and we would have sex and spend the night together. We sorta kinda got back together for a bit until we finally just said fuck it and stopped talking for a few months. In that time span she became polyamorous and started dating multiple people at once. When we started talking again, it fucking broke my heart to hear her finally tell me all about it and the guys/girl that she had been dating and slept with. So then it was this emotional shitstorm of not talking, talking/sleeping together/saying I love you/etc, having a breakdown, then not talking again. Rinse and repeat. A month ago she came into the restaurant I wait tables at with her new guy (it's a nice steakhouse, he surprised her but didn't know I worked there) and it broke my heart again to see them together. So that led to us having another rollercoaster that led to her telling me that she wanted to keep me in her life as a friend/boyfriend/whatever but she wouldn't stop dating that guy because she loved him too. So a few days ago I told her to stop messaging me, and it's really hurting to not be able to talk to her.

cont.
>>
>>18470759
The worst part? She was truly my best friend. When things were good, they were great. We'd cuddle and watch movies and go visit cool areas and laugh and talk about everything under the sun. She knew me better than even my own mother and we got along fantastically. But there was something about her sleeping with other people, about them touching her in ways that I used to, that would repulse me. Some nights I'd have to leave at 2am just because it made my stomach turn in knots to think of some other guy sweating on her.

Now I'm without a very important person in my life, all because I can't look at her the same way for sleeping with multiple people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.