[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very sudden appearance of psychotic symptoms? wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 230x219px
Looking for real advice and comments - I appreciate all the jokers but I could get your real opinion, that would be great.

So it has always been something of a dream of mine to do psychedelics (shrooms, LSD, etc) but have only ever smoked weed. Recently, however, I found a guy who was able to sell me 6 grams of shrooms. I pretty much just shoved them all in my mouth on an empty stomach and had a hellish trip. I didn't mind too much though, as I was happy to just have that experience.

Now, though, I've been noticing a lot of changes. Whenever - I mean everytime - I smoke weed, I get visuals, which never happened before my trip. I've always been noticing those kinds of visuals outside of being high as well - just driving to work or in the middle of the day, I'll see purple spirals shoot around and stuff. Couple that with wayyy more general anxiety about things.

I'm getting afraid that what I am experiencing is related to my trip and I may have triggered something that won't go away. Am I being paranoid or what? fwi mushroom trip was two weeks ago.
>>
>>18470629
See a doctor
>>
ive heard sometime with stuff like shrooms and acid you could get flashbacks and stuff
>>
You've had a pretty colorful experience with drugs huh?
>>
>>18470629
go to a medical professional

like a doctor

because no one on 4chan has medical training
>>
>>18470710
I have medical training, but not enough to answer OP's question lol.

go to a doctor, you can be honest with them about what you did since everything you say with them is privileged so it can never be legally held against you. Besides, all a doctor cares about is helping his patient.
>>
>>18470689
This dude is spot on, after large doses or taking psychedelics for a long time you get flashbacks where your mind relates the experience to the trip. I have it all the time man been a mad tripper for 10 years now, after a few months of no psychedelics and minimal bud you'll be m8, trust.
>>
>>18470629
Describe your trip
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.