[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex over age 21 any different than sex as a teenager?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1497994515100.jpg (56KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497994515100.jpg
56KB, 633x360px
Is sex over age 21 any different than sex as a teenager?
>>
>>18470583
Ask the judge
>>
>>18470583
Usually, as you get older, sex gets better.
>>
In my experience, the sex you had as a teen will have been the next sex you will ever have in your life. enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>18470583
Is better as long as you keep having it with young girls.
>>
>>18470675
Best, not next
>>
I didn't have sex until i was 23, but I was only realy able to appreciate 19yo pussy after I had sex with a 10 year older woman.
>>
>>18470583

Of all the meme-graphs, this is my favorite. At first, it seems implausible that an entire counter-culture ideology could be centered around one singular graph but, alas, they have managed to do just that. Utterly fascinating.
>>
>>18470764
>one singular graph
there's more than one, and multiple studies. but keep calling them meme graphs moishe.
>>
>>18470775

>there's more than one

I've yet to see one.

>and multiple studies

There isn't, and a poll is not a study. Learn the difference.

>but keep calling them meme graphs

I will, because they are. I could explain to you the half a dozen ways in which this poll falls dreadfully short of meeting basic scientific criteria for causation and evidentiary claims but I have this sneaking suspicion that you'd go through any amount of mental gymnastics to justify your confirmation bias.
>>
>>18470775
All from the same source, a religious anti-sex group.
>>
As a teen I had sex with my girlfriend 8 times in one night, plus had a MFFF foursome.

Haven't been that sexually active since so I'd say yeah, teen years are the best.
>>
They both have their upsides.

Older women are generally more experienced and in-tune with both their own body and the body of a man, and are often more open to experimenting.

At the same time, the nubile body of a young woman speaks very favorably to the biological side of any of us, and the naivete can be a boon or a curse.
>>
>>18470675

Why is this?

I had sex once when I was 20 (it was shit, huge waste of time), and again when I was 22 which was just as shitty
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 666x692px
>>18470793
>>18470803
>t. Roasties
>>
Teenager sex is hyped but for many people part of the intensity is being in love for the first time, having to sneak around to have sex in the first place, it still being a sort of extreme concept to do that with another person and so on. Realistically most people get better at sex (and start to enjoy it more because they know what they like) as they age. I was with the same guy as a teenager and in my early twenties. When I was sixteen it was sweet and new but otherwise I was stiff and awkward, and because I was clueless about my own sexuality it felt more like a more extreme form of cuddling than anything else. Whereas in my early twenties I masturbated and knew my body and we were at ease around each other and it was just all consuming passion/lust. So much better that it didn't even feel like the same thing. For him as well because I was talking dirty and moaning and actually having orgasms instead of laying there smiling at him nervously.
>>
>>18471398

>it still being a sort of extreme concept to do that with another person and so on

I'm 27 and I look at sex this way. I have done it once before many years ago. But the thought of sex literally seems like a fake concept. I see it on TV and hear about it from others obviously, but it still doesn't seem like a real thing. Infact, just this past weekend. I spent 2 full days hanging out with this really cool girl I met. We explored some towns not far away and just had a really good time. On Sunday we ate dinner in her apartment, and it was getting really late, so I said I should be going and she gave me that look and said "well... you could stay here with me if you want.." and I noticed she was twirling her fingers in her hair when she said that. I recognized what that meant. But I told her no, and that I should go home. On the way home I thought "what the fuck. She wanted to have sex??"
>>
>>18471412
Personally I feel the same way (or well, it crosses my mind more because men are more forward but being sexually intimate still feels like a secret bonus level of real life) but I think this depends on the individual as you age whereas when you're younger it's mind blowing to everyone to think about.

Also yeah. She absolutely wanted to have sex.
>>
>>18470803
>the national center for biotechnology information.gov is a religious anti-sex group
Alrighty then
Also it's 2 sweetie, the teachman study and heritage study, oddly enough they both came to around the same conclusion. But hey don't let that stop you from spreading your legs to every random stranger thinking it will have no effect, umkay snookums
>>
>>18470583
> Is sex over age 21 any different than sex as a teenager?
Depends on the person and how exactly you have sex.

But having a relationship is generally easier with someone financially independent that is free to move anywhere. At 12 or 16 or first menstruation/ejaculation or whatever your age of consent is, that's probably not possible.
>>
>>18471420

I don't allow myself to have sex tho, so I won't have sex with her. I'm going to have to just tell her that we should just be platonic
>>
>>18471412
So basically... you personally are not having fun during sex?

Or what do you mean to express with it seeming like a "fake concept" and your refusal to have sex with a girl you otherwise like?
>>
>>18471436
to summarize. I have a very bleak view on sex and relationships. I grew up in a broken home, and saw the outcome of divorce. So I made a promise to myself that I would never get married and have kids. Because of that, I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend before because, why get a girlfriend if I never want to get married or have kids. The 1 time I had sex, I only did it because I felt so much pressure to lose my Vcard. I felt emasculated being 20 years old and not having had sex. So I fucked some girl from Facebook who I didn't like at all. I felt really bad about myself the entire time we were having sex and after she left, I was sick to my stomach everyday for 6 days because I was fucking terrified I may have gotten her pregnant. Being a father is my absolute worst fear, so the fact that I even exposed myself to the possibility of that terrified me. 5 years go by of no sex. I end up making a bunch of really cool female friends. I ended up developing feelings for one of them (nothing sexual happened with us tho), she broke my heart and trust. So that was just another negative experience with girls. Then I've been avoiding anything like that the past 2 years. Which brings me to now. This girl is really cool. I remember when she was looking at me, in my head I recognized what she was asking, but while I was looking at her I literally could not imagine us having sex. When I say fake concept, I mean I can't comprehend the possibily of me actually having sex. It doesn't seem real
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.