[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1496323152780.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496323152780.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
So i have a problem that i hate living with so the problem is that well lets just use this girl that i talk online i love her and thats the problem i cant hold my feelings in and i regret telling her that.

How do i keep my emotions in myself and not saying it?

Is it because i never had gain any love before?

Pic Unrelated
>>
>>18470525
Follow your heart
>>
>>18470640
What do you mean?
>>
>>18470652
Tell her how you feel even if it's uncomfortable
>>
>>18470654
But we only know each other for a month now.

And i dont want to ruin everything.
>>
>>18470654
And we only met on the internet i mean i have her phone number and we both know how we look and she only lives 1 hour away from me.
>>
>>18470659
It'll work, be like Nike and just do it
>>
>>18470664
But how should i do it i dont want to just message her saying i love you and all that.

Should i meet her and go out on a date and then try to say it?
>>
>>18470690
that sounds reasonable. yes meeting up would be better for that. Tho maybe you wouldnt have the balls to say it then. You could send signals beforehand when talking about meeting up.
>>
File: It's Time.jpg (38KB, 380x368px) Image search: [Google]
It's Time.jpg
38KB, 380x368px
>>18470659
>do nothing
>nothing happens

OR
>confess feelings
>gain gf
or
>lose girl
>she becomes just another girl when you find someone else
aka
>nothing happens

Risk reward
zero long term risk
potential great reward

do it nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBX-KulgJ1o
>>
the problem you have is not that you have a loose tongue, but the fact that you're afraid of failing to express them properly
there are two solutions for this
internalising
>>18470704
(the series plastic memories might help)
and / or routinely watching the same comedians and adapting their peech-patterns
I'm totally serious, I'm a literally an autist with the same problems on a less segnificant scale (oppenly expressing negativity about gifts, teatchers and the like) wich allways resulted in people thinking I'm a dick, but if you phrase it properly you'll have a 99% chance of them both understanding the stated fact and not directly acting upon the fact that you stated the stated fact

i wish you good luck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.