[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my paranoia of being cheated on? From being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 8233590518_bef5307bf8_z.jpg (144KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8233590518_bef5307bf8_z.jpg
144KB, 640x640px
How do I get over my paranoia of being cheated on? From being introduced to the concept of cuckolding, to relationship horror stories about being cheated on - - I'm scared of being cheated on. I believe it is the greatest disservice you could ever do to your SO or partner, and I have this neverending, irrational fear that my girlfriend is going to or currently is cheating on me. I love her with all my heart, she's been an amazing, understanding girlfriend; but with all of my exposure, and obvious lack of experience, I can't help but fear the seemingly impossible. She's a good girl, faithful, to my knowledge, but I can't seem to sate my worries.
>>
>>18470394
I too had this problem but what helped me get over it was the fact I can do the same thing. I could just go fucking other girls but i don't because i have a perfectly good qt girlfriend right here. I also make sure she doesn't go to parties without me knowing where and who is going to be there because i focus the relationship around trust and so does she. Of course she is going to think other guys are hot and i will also think other chinks are hot but with how the "dating" world has turned to shit we both know it's too fucking difficult to find wife/husband material so we're happy we found each other.
>>
>>18470415
This I more depressing and discouraging than I think you think it is. Maybe I'm just wrapped up in my ideals, or because this is my first relationship - and surprisingly a long-lasting one - but I like to think me and her mix well. I sometimes feel like our relationship is out of obligation, but when I'm with her, I can't help but remember why I fell in love with her in the first place.
>>
>>18470427
I'm very blunt and redpilled to hell sorry. I can't really give you much of an answer like, "she will always love you and be happy forever rawr XD" because we're not 13 anymore and it isn't 2007. It's also your first relationship so just give it time and you'll start getting over that paranoia. If not talk to her about it. Maybe her reassuring you is what you need.
>>
>>18470453
I understand the cynicism. Thank you for the advice, though. I might just need more time, like you said.

But I have to ask, what do you mean the dating world has gone to hell?
>>
>>18470469
What i meant by that was it takes a long time to find someone out of all of the garbage out there. But even when you find someone you might not even be of the same interest so that might not even work out. Nowa days people are just looking for people to fuck and that's it. If you want that good'old american dream wife like i only wish you got to go back to the 1970's.
>>
>>18470394
>How do I get over my paranoia of being cheated on?
By realising that there's nothing you could do about it, either be single or take the risk, cheating is part of the game.

Its like saying "man, this game looks fun, but i don't want to play it because its hard and i'm afraid to lose", you need focus on the good time you will have instead of overthinking about a possible bad outcome, also stop reading about cuckolding and cheating stories, this is only feeding your paranoia, most people in the world are enjoying happy relationships without any other bigger thought in their heads, you should do the same.

>>18470469
Not >>18470453 but i think its due to the fact that promiscuity is being constantly promoted and became a norm in nowadays society.
>>
its not something you can control
why do you think she would cheat?
tiny peepee? abandoned as a child? not good enough?

funnily enough the more you fear the more likely to happen
>>
>>18470474
You can still find good wife material if you live in conservative areas though.
>>
>>18470394
Just cheat on her before she gets to cheat on you.
>>
First of all, until you learn you'll never be able to control the actions of others, you'll always be a miserable pile of drizzle. I've been cheated on in the worst circumstance possible. Relationships are important, but constantly being on alert and putting someone on a pedestal like that is only gonna drive you nuts. Just enjoy your gf and be honest if it starts smellin like bullshit.
>>
>>18470736
That is where I found my current gf. Hopefully everything works out and we want to go through with marriage.
>>
>>18470485
Because she's a stupid whore with no impulse control sweetie. And that's a load of horseshit women will cheat for ZERO reason at all even if you're doing everything right. My advice to everybody is to just start beating them
>>
>>18471393
100% this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.