[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex critics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1498706166803.gif (285KB, 320x191px) Image search: [Google]
1498706166803.gif
285KB, 320x191px
During sex is it a must to go balls deep? my girlfriend didn't seen to mind when I went about halfway or third inside (couldn't go in further due to my position).
If she's fine with it, why is everyone (in luding my grandpa) making a big stink saying I should go further and claiming that I am afraid to go deep when I simply couldn't position myself with my curved dick? (with one guy claiming I didn't lose my virginity when losing your virginity and having secs defined as thrusting your penis in and out of a vagina. honestly it was in a thread on /co/ about sex and I assume this guy was jealous of me having a girlfriend.)

but still, of we enjoyed it, why are these people so intent on nitpicking what we did?
>>
Why do all of these people including your grandfather know the details of how you fuck?
>>
>>18470374

>including my grandpa
>>
Unless you're trying to make a baby, there are no rules in sex. You don't even need insertion, just do what gets you off. Often my partner and I are good just masturbating while cuddling. You don't need somebody else's approval, just your partner's consent.

Also, can you point me to the /co/ sex thread?
>>
>>18470381
I trust my grandfather. he wasn't as crazy about it as the itgers, but he said I should try and go further. on /co/ since we started discussing sex I asked them if I was safe from a pregnancy (I had a condom, penetrated, pulled out and came. then I threw the condom out, washed my dick, and went in unprotected a few inches or so. apparently doctors claim that love seem can be carried on your dick and cause a pregnancy. it's almost July and she hasn't had her period...)
>>
>>18470390
have you never masturbated? your pipes aren't clean until you pee. washing your dick off does nothing.
>>
>>18470374
>is it a must to go balls deep
not only that, you have to put your balls in there too
>>
>>18470402
I was an idiot I wanted excuse to jump back in again and use the water as a sort of lube. is there any way to stop this early pregnancy??? (if it is happening)
>>
>>18470412
Go to planned Parenthood, they have emergency birth control/abortions if necessary.

Even if you disagree with abortions, they also provide care to make sure that the moms and babies are healthy. They can also give you a lot of good information about how sexuality works; your grandpa may be a safe person to talk to but he isn't a doctor.
>>
File: 1498233034419.gif (401KB, 336x256px) Image search: [Google]
1498233034419.gif
401KB, 336x256px
>>18470513
I'm 18, she's 19, both our parents will kill us slowly if we ever had a pregnancy. Her dad is kinda strict and doesn't even know I'm her boyfriend. I don't know how I can stop the pregnancy (if God forbid it is happening ). I fucked her on the 24, about a week ago .
>>
>>18470390
>pulled out and came. then I threw the condom out, washed my dick, and went in unprotected a few inches or so
You're a fucking dumbass OP. Your pipeline was still fully loaded enough to do something.
>>
>>18470592
are there any signs I should look out for? I know we did this 6 days ago and usually She'll have her period by the end of this month or beginning of next month
>>
Pregnancy chance from that is nonexistent, I would recommend you do a paternity test if a child gets born.
>>
>>18470390
you still haven't explained why you are telling everyone intimate details. your girl probably cannot look all these people in the eye when they are around. Really, how can she look at your grandpa when she knows he's thinking about cock pounding in and out of her pussy. You act like its two dogs fucking or how to impregnate a cow.
>>
>>18470374
Really? What is "a big stink" in respect to your grandfather saying you should "go deeper" in sex? Did he jump out of his wheelchair and mime wildly exaggerated hip thrusts? Every time he sees you now he gives you a look of disappointment and says "dick in to the hilt, grandson. If you're not all up in her guts, you might as well not be fucking at all"?

What's the rationale behind thinking that not going balls deep means you're scared? What is there to be scared of? That you're a moron and are putting your dick in her without a condom? You don't want to go too deep because you're afraid you might not be able to pull out in time before you nut?

Why the fuck do you care about what other people think if you and your girlfriend are happy? Why would you bring this up in the first place?
>>
>>18470390
Nigger didn't you post this magical dick washing session you had the other day?
>>
File: mqdefault-1.jpg (7KB, 123x139px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault-1.jpg
7KB, 123x139px
>>18470571
Well.
Good luck being a father.
>>
>>18470374
"Going deep" is a male fantasy that is essentially aggressive ("really giving it to the bitch").

While some women may like it, most of their pleasure comes from the clitoris and the outer end of the vagina, so depth is of no special value. And in some cases it can hurt.
>>
>>18470853
>are there any signs I should look out for?

If her stomach starts to grow larger in the next few months, congratulations, you're going to be a daddy!
>>
Going all the way in just makes your balls slapping her taint feel so much better. At least that's what my wife says.
>>
>>18470571
falcon punch
>>
>>18470374
>During sex is it a must to go balls deep?
It's more of a preference in sex. Some of the best spots to stimulate woman to orgasm are not that deep, like clitoris, and 2-3 inches on her top wall of her vagina. Of course if you can go to the deepest, like rubbing around her womb entrance it'll also provide a greater stimulation than others, but most of time it's not really something that's categorized as a "must"

The only direct benefit of going balls deep is to spray the seminal fluid as near as possible to the womb so the conception would more likely to occur.
>>
>>18470374
If my husband didn't go balls deep I don't think we'd be as successful in our relationship as we are today. Really give it to her, OP!
>>
>>18470951
I love how related your pic is

"creampie with nuts hanging out"
>>
File: 1498569141461.jpg (49KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
1498569141461.jpg
49KB, 402x604px
>>18470978
>congratulations
don't we have enough humans out here in the world now? there's no need for celebration
>>
>>18471255
I wasn't able to do it properly due to poor positioning with my curved dick. however it was pretty clear she enjoyed having that moment with me
>>
>>18471255
>>18470975

Have you idiots considered that when you're balls deep, your pubic bone is directly stimulating the clitoris and outer labial zone? Ask your grandpas about it.
>>
>>18473889
>>18471025
>>18470885
if my dkck wasn't curved I'd have an easier time. I had her on the edge of the bed while I pent rated from a standing position and got on the bed. after going a fee inches in this made my dick bend whenever I thrusted. I tried to call my doctor about my curve problen but he didn't pick up a few times thrse past few months and when he did I mistakenly reached him at his house on a saturday. he sounded pissed and told me I reached him at a bad time when he's with family and hung up.
>>18470870
I don't know, even though I know this is no way to live, I always newscast little bit of validation from people. Because situations like the one I described above just ruins my mood. most people are just jackasses that like to aft high and mighty and annoy others. It's survival of the fittest socially. Ever since middle school I realized if I prove myself or validate myself there will be no logical way they can shit on me with credit to back it up
>>
File: Ckjrqoy.gif (1MB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
Ckjrqoy.gif
1MB, 245x150px
>>18473944

>he sounded pissed and told me I reached him at a bad time when he's with family and hung up

Kek

Why don't you just... try a different position? Sex is not meant to be just one position you know.

If you've got a pronounced curve you may find doggy or woman lying on her side work better. Also take your time and you may find you can get deeper as she gets more into it.
>>
Not necessarily, it depends on personal preferences.

It's also flat out not always possible to go balls deep, especially if you have an above average dick. Vaginas become deeper when aroused but they're not black holes, maximum capacity is a thing. You can even buy these donut-like toys to put around your dick so you can thrust full force even though she can't take it balls deep.
>>
>>18474037
it's funny, last time I tried it she either wasn't wet enough or my down duck wasn't firm at the base enough because I couldn't go in. maybe I need to bend myself back. that's why I did standing missionary.
also, one guy on /co/ claims there is no way I can possibly get her pregnant from a week ago and that my going a few inches doesn't count as losing my virginity. how does that make sense?? isn't sex defined as erect pens in vaginal anyway?
>>
WE DID IT SHE GOT HER PERIOD SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!!!!

HOW SHOULD I CELEBRATE
>>
>>18474068
I'm 7 inches with good girth. is basic missionary possible with a curved/angled down dick possible? (complete balls in penetration)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.