[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3311.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3311.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How does one learn how to lucid dream?
>>
Just keep telling yourself it is a dream and that you can control it. The earliest dream I had was when I was being chased by Cupid through my grandmothers house. I was all scared and all that but then should I take it into my own hands and realize that there is no way an imaginary baby who has wings and flies can get me. It is stupid. So I took control of it.

Another tree my head was horses were rising up from the grave and they were turning into Giants. I was with some friends and we were trying to run away from them in the car but then I was like you know what this shit is too whack. I started lucid dreaming.

Just a reminder self before you go to sleep each night and before you lay down to shut your eyes that you are going to dream in that you are in control the whole time.
>>
You'll know when you are lucid.
I generally start flying sans Superman or IronMan

Learn to control your emotions
>>
File: 1498617014171.jpg (35KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1498617014171.jpg
35KB, 480x433px
>>18470245
that isn't lucid dreaming thats just vivid dreaming. lucid dreaming is where you create the entire dreamscape
>>
>>18470272

Any specific methods you would recommend?
>>
I usually allow my self be sleep deprived then listen to ambient music and in my mind I think of a story or a setting from there the characters.

For me it's like writing a book but it's interactive and sometimes the characters and situations depend on your mood that day. Lucid dream while angry kill every one, dream while happy you get romances and shit.

Also drink enough not to get drunk that also a bit.
>>
>>18471748
go buy some vitamin B6. it can seriously increase your ability to vivid dream.

I love the stuff; every morning I have the strangest dreams, and can usually recall most of what happens.
>>
>>18470243
Go to sleep with a nicotine patch on. Seriously, try it because it works for me every time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.