[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I have hope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0530.jpg (123KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0530.jpg
123KB, 579x570px
So I have been in a serious relationship with a girl for awhile now but recently something happened that forced it to just become to much for her.

Let me explain, we are going into our senior year of high school and we have been dating for awhile. I am deeply in love with her and she told me she loved me, weather that is really true or not, only she knows. We were both deeply damaged people when we met so we (atleast me) developed and emotional dependency with eachother. The problem is her parents don't let her date at all. So we have been hiding it this whole time. And the first week of summer she came to my house instead of going with her friend somewhere and her mom found out. She was subsequently locked in her house for the rest of the summer. They even set up security cameras.

Yesterday I was with our mutual friend when our mutual friend called her mom and managed to get permission to talk to her under the pretense that she missed her. While they were talking the girl I was dating ended up saying to our friend that her and I could never work. Now I assumed this would be the case because I am a pessimistic person but no one else did. The only catch is that her parents were in the room when she was talking, so there is a chance that she just said it to be safe, but from the way my friend acted it doesn't seem like that is the case.

So my question is, should I even have hope or do I just sulk in sadness for an unknown amount of time?
>>
>>18470192

Youre in high school OP, your last year no less.

Stay in her life somehow because her parents are going to have to let her be an adult eventually. When that time comes talk about how the love you shared was impeded by her parents.

Also even if it doesnt work out, thats high school man. Try to use the love you shared to empower you and uplift you. Youll find love again if things dont work out and you build yourself up, seriously man its HIGH SCHOOL.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.