[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please advise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4067.jpg (78KB, 480x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4067.jpg
78KB, 480x717px
Normie here. I don't know anyone, because I'm a sad sack, and I'm a sad sack because I don't know anyone. Can somebody give me instructions on how to fix this?
>>
>>18470168
Hopefully the options to fix this are free too, as in they don't even increase caloritic intake mich, because I'm down to eating ramen. I've been applying to jobs.
>>
>>18470168
Just stop. Go give your mommy her phone back now and wait until Sesame Street comes back on the tv. It'll be fine.
>>
>>18470168

you can look up free local events in your area, usually those rely on the idea that you'd end up purchasing something thereb ut you dont have to. if a bar isnt too small you can get away with showing up and hanging out without ever getting a drink. maybe get a water and tip the guy and nurse that.

either way, we dont know what your local place will have, you have to research. other than that the best advice is to do charity work. even if you dont meet people you like it'll be practice for talking to people.

that being said, focus all your energy into getting a job, its tough but focusing on friends will be a lot easier when you arent worried about being homeless and eating ramen
>>
>>18471608
Solid advice. I think that's pretty much the answer. I'll keep trying to do that. Thanks very much.

The depression that has set in is kicking my ass, so I'm moving forward at a very slow pace, maybe not fast enough to keep up with the bills...

Guess I was looking for an easy fix, or some fantastic psychologist hardly anyone can afford. Fuck.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.