[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling out of love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: shiba doe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
shiba doe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Me and GF are about to celebrate our "official" 1 year anniversary. I plan to propose that day and she's expecting it too.

But the problem is that lately I've been losing my attraction for her. It's like I don't find her as pretty or enjoy her personality as much anymore. I've become reluctant about sex too. It's even harder to ignore her flaws anymore like her aversion to having children in the future or how she used to be back in her college days or how she's in a higher social/economic class than I.

Long story short: I'm having this feeling where I wish she would break up with me. I've even been talking to other girls on tinder pretending I'm single again.

We used to argue badly and "break up" for a day or couple hours back around the 6-8 month mark but now it's like she 100% is unable to find something stupid to fight about anymore so I almost feel stuck.

What do I do? How can I restore the feelings I once had?

or alternatively... what should I do in general?
>>
>>18470066

What the fuck, do not propose after just 1 year and most definitely don't do it, if you're doubting the entire relationship. Especially, if you disagree on fundamental life choices like kids. Sounds like it's time to end things for real, take some time to grow the fuck up and then maybe seek a relationship and a girl that suit you better.
>>
Think this through thoroughly anon, look inside yourself and make sure that the reason you are losing attraction is for a reason other than being afraid of commitment.

If you truly don't feel anything for her don't put yourself in more grief by staying with her and being unhappy.

Perhaps you could talk to her about how you feel and maybe she feels the same way or you guys can reignite that old spark you had in the early stages of the relationship.

Just make sure you think long and carefully about what you are going to do next so that you don't break up with a great girl because of fear of committing to a relationship. Or on the other hand so you don't get stuck in a miserable one.
>>
>>18470066
>We used to argue badly and "break up" for a day or couple hours back around the 6-8 month mark but now it's like she 100% is unable to find something stupid to fight about anymore so I almost feel stuck.

She's not trying is she? My ex of almost 2 years managed to think of stuff to argue about probably 3 days every week fucking minimum. The thing I loved about her was that she could definitely reuse topics, because we really only had one or two distinct arguments!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>18470066

Understand this is going to be the next 50 years at least, of your life.

(If you want a stable family with kids that aren't fucked up from divorce etc.)

Be real with yourself, what can you get in the dating market?

Do you need to improve? Is this the best you can do? here's a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk
>>
>>18470066
>Me and GF are about to celebrate our "official" 1 year anniversary
>I plan to propose that day
>But the problem is that lately I've been losing my attraction for her

Why are you so obsessed with the thought of marriage, to the point that you half assedly think that it is ok to propose to someone who you are already getting bored of after only spending 1 year together?
Jesus Christ. You make me so mad, OP; especially because I know people like you are dime a dozen.

Marriage should be something important that you do with someone who you know well enough, and with whom you want to spend DECADES together, it's not something you do out of boredom or social preconceptions.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.