[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie date tomorrow night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1471136254373.jpg (561KB, 1180x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1471136254373.jpg
561KB, 1180x1721px
Going to go watch The Minions with this girl I met off Tinder I've been talking to for some time now.

We talk literally every day

She's

>Amazing
>Stunning
>Smart (very)
>Beautiful

Honestly don't know why she matched with me but she's real and wants to get to know me better.

How can I now fuck this up?
already told each other we like each other
>>
>>18469777

>How can I now fuck this up?

How can I NOT fuck this up

We're both under 22 but over 20
>>
Slip a roofie into her drink. There is no way she will have consensual sex with you.
>>
>>18469777

>How can i now fuck this up?

You probably will and that is okay.
It's very hard for people to maintain a "perfect" relationship.

If you do decide to go for that you'll more than likely drive yourself insane with every little detail.

Please go on your date, have fun, enjoy the time you have with an
>Amazing
>Stunning
>Smart (very)
>Beautiful

woman.
>>
kek she is probably going to use you for your money. I've heard this story before. Hot as fuck girl acts super interested in some random bloke, goes on random "dates" for free food/movie tickets, then ghosts him.
>>
>>18469781

>>We're both under 22 but over 20

Yeah, if you're going to use that to try and say that you're around 21 years old then you're probably going to fuck this up.

You want to know the keys to success?

Surprise her when the opportunity arises. I.e. bring flowers randomly the 3rd or 4th time you get together.

Say "yeah, sure!" and be willing to do shit you've never done before.

Be assertive. Instead of "What do you want to do?" think up of some shit that might be fun and say "Hey! Wanna go do this?" Have a low-pressure/laid back backup plan.

Finally, be honest, assertive and have the guts to say what's on your mind (tactfully). Girls hate posers and liars more than anything. It's not because it's fake but because it hints that you don't really like who you are so now they have very little reason to trust you or have confidence in you.

>>"Hey, you know what? Sounds like you've got a lot happening today but honestly don't really care what we're doing - I just want to see you again. How about we forget about trying to go laser tagging or indoor sky-diving or whatever? There's a park near you and we can just spend some time relaxing for a bit then you can get back to what you need to do." She ended up staying with me through dinner and we didn't head home from the park until 2AM on a work night, and now she's my fiancee.
>>
>>18469777
Think about some things you could do with her after the movie, even if it's just going to a mall and getting ice cream and walking around talking.

You don't need to overthink this. You already know she likes you. This isn't some mystery you need to figure out. Go with the expectation that shes going to continue to like who you are. Forget about anxiously trying to be who you think she wants you to be -- that's counterproductive.
>>
File: IMG_145.png (337KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_145.png
337KB, 1242x2208px
>>18469806

NOOO she has money too!
(she babysits $500/wk -from rich part of town)

>>18469803
Thanks brah

>>18469843
I'm already googling things we could do, please let me know if anything that would fit this circumstance.

>She's bringing her own car
>that's it

We just officially left Snap Chat and are now texting each other
>>
>>18469893
Yeah I feel like you already fucked up
>>
>>18469893
My God, you already sound like a typical needy bitch. And movies on the first date? OP you'll never hear from her again after the date. I guarantee it.
>>
ur gonna pound her bubble ass bro you got trips wigga
>>
File: 1395031335204.jpg (99KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
1395031335204.jpg
99KB, 473x355px
>>18469777

>How can I now fuck this up?

Have fun. Enjoy her company. Most women with functional brain stems don't enjoy being hunched and agonized over like an erector set; being treated like a delicate puzzle who you have to enter just all of the right moves into.

Have fun. That's it. It doesn't matter where you go, it doesn't matter what you do. If you two really have a connection then it doesn't matter if your date is at a park bench with bottle of wine.

She is going on this date with you because she likes you, not because she needs to be wowed and blown away with some incredible date itinerary. Also, severely planned and structured dates are a lot of pressure, super old school and not that much fun. Personally it makes me feel like I'm on a school trip or something.

Meet for drinks, watch a movie, hang out and talk, see where the night takes you. Relax, dude. If you like each other and have a genuine connection then this will be nearly effortless.
>>
File: 50% ERROR- file courrpted.jpg (32KB, 407x612px) Image search: [Google]
50% ERROR- file courrpted.jpg
32KB, 407x612px
>Hey anon, I'm here for our date!
>>
>Anon you like my wheels? I knew red was your favourite colour!
>>
>>18469777
There is one definite way to fuck it up

>The Minions
>>
>>18469777
>Very """""""Smart"""""""" person
>watching The Minions

unless she's an ironic memer then I would believe she is a smart fella
>>
>>18469806
That's why whenever I have a first date so I do not take them to the movie theater at all. I just take them to the park or some free shit
>>
File: seats.png (42KB, 1142x641px) Image search: [Google]
seats.png
42KB, 1142x641px
>>18470237

I understand but k'mon guys we're not broke. We should at least be able to just do it the old fashion way.
I mean fuck we met on Tinder ffs.

Also how're these seats?

Not too far to the right not too center not too front
>>
>>18470246
nosebleed section, man.
>>
>>18470246
You're already getting attached to some random off tinder and you haven't even met yet. Bloody hell.
Here's some advice OP. Pick up Corey Wayne's book and read that bitch over and over, because you are clueless.

A fucking walk in the park would be a better first date than the movies. Come on man.
>>
oh anon.
>tinder
>movie date
>being this attached to a woman this quickly
granted I do the last one but its so rare it doesn't count. like once in every 6-10 years.

realize that you are among like 30 other guys she texts and gets free dates and shit from. there's a girl I know that has a bf, and has like 30 other dudes giving her free shit.

this is the state of women these days for the most part. somehow I have to pick a mother of my children from these bitches. all the ones worth a damn are already taken too. in fact all the ones that are completely fucked up are taken as well.
>>
File: 1496892965426.jpg (152KB, 1080x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1496892965426.jpg
152KB, 1080x1294px
>>18470284
I took my lovely lady to the movies as a first date anon but you know I met her in person. Seriously OP you're getting yourself into a one way ticket to ghost town. Tinder is just for Sex and a real relationship is a .01% chance
>>
I had a stroke reading this whole thread. OP the only hope you have is the fact that you have Jesus trips on this post. Other than that...... good luck.
>>
>>18470073
>>18470007
These.
How do you not cringe sitting through a piece of shit pleb children's film for two hours?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.