[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Typical depressed edgy angsty faggot thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1478871513799.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1478871513799.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
I'm a lonely NEET already 24 years old and feel like yesterday I was still in high school while all my peers have moved light years ahead already married with kids and I pass by them occasionally and they don't even recognize me. The only GF I ever had was online and I managed to fuck that up even when she was willing to move to me, I was afraid she would realize how shit I was once she met me in person so I broke it off. I feel like all anyone cares about in this fucked up world is money, sex and drugs and I just never gave a shit about any of that (except sex ofc). I've never drank or smoked or anything. Oh and I'm still virgin if you haven't figured it out yet. Oh and you know what the best part of all of this is? It makes people avoid you that much more because nobody likes a pathetic sad loser. Now you might be wondering at this point "why hasn't this loser killed himself yet" and all I can say is I would never stoop to that level of stupidity. It also helps that I think I'd end up in hell if I did that.
Any adv? I fully expect no advice to be useful and if it is useful I most likely won't listen to it because I'm such a faggot, but it feels great telling the truth about how I feel for once
>>
>>18469775
The best course of action would be rape. The most efficient way of losing the V card without all the small talk, dating and shit.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.