[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1361478357455.gif (2MB, 389x415px) Image search: [Google]
1361478357455.gif
2MB, 389x415px
Hello /adv/, some family problems came up and I need help deciding what to do.

For a bit of background: My parents have been divorced for about 10 years now. It was kind of a on-and-off thing at first, but when my mom decided to scoop up me and my brother and move to the city in 2011, it became a more permanent deal. During that time I spent living with her, I came to lose all the respect I had for this woman. She was completely irresponsible, immature and would make very bad decisions, including trying to get back together with my dad while also having an affair behind his back.

I later moved back to the suburbs with my father and have been struggling with depression ever since, which was likely brought on by the miserable time I spent with my mother. It's been working out so far, but recently she let slip to me that she's thinking of moving back with us to "take care" of me.

Naturally, I'm strongly opposed to this. I didn't say anything when she mentioned it, but I made it clear that I don't miss her company. I've been thinking of talking to dad about this when he comes home later from work, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Thanks in advance, hope you can help.
>>
You confront her and tell her
>I want to stay with dad
She can't force you to live with her, and if she does, go to court.

Same goes for your father - you tell him that you want to live with him, not with her, and that you want it to stay that way because she's a bad influence for you, and that she's done enough damage to your head already.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.