[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go out on a date if I have IBS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IBSIntestines.jpg (106KB, 1500x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IBSIntestines.jpg
106KB, 1500x1296px
How do I go out on a date if I have IBS?
>>
buttplugs
>>
>>18469727
take your imodium beforehand.
>>
File: 1498763871404.png (161KB, 443x449px) Image search: [Google]
1498763871404.png
161KB, 443x449px
>>18469727
Hope the person you're dating has a fart fetish
>>
>>18469727
Be gay
>>
>>18469727
This depends a lot on your symptoms, and on whatever management you need to do to minimize them, doesn't it?

I think being honest about whatever limitations you have is helpful and can avoid misunderstandings. If someone decides that you're too much work to date, or that there are too many negatives, oh well. Better to get that out of the way up front I think.
>>
>>18469835
It's not only farting, I get easy need to shit. And that leads to hemorrhoids which makes it very difficult to sit. I still don't know what's triggering it...
>>
File: 1407902444081.jpg (99KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1407902444081.jpg
99KB, 327x316px
>>18469732
lol
>>18469732
lol
>>
Welcome them to your house for a date explaining why you cant/dont want to leave or let them now and date them in a place with a lot of bathrooms
>>
>>18469727
look into a fecal microbiota transplant
>>
I think I may have IBS, but I'm not sure.

I'm not incontinent or anything, but any time I take a shit, I have to stay on the toilet for, like, half an hour. I've never had a quick, two-minute shit. Been this way since I was a kid. It's, like, constant constipation. Except, the waste isn't even necessarily hard. Even if it's soft, it takes a long time to pass. If I do get off the toilet early, it always feels like the bowel movement was incomplete, and I'll have to go again later that day.

It's never been a problem on a date (always make sure to have a movement before any important event), but I've also never had a GF. My fear is that when I do have one and go to her place to meet her folks, I'll have to go to their bathroom, and stay their for half an hour. And then her whole family will know I have trouble passing shits and I'll be embarrassed.
>>
>>18469727
Stop eating like shit, stop having poor routines and stop whining to a doctor.

My gf had IBS, got diagnosed shortly after she started living on her own but it magically subsided after heeding my pleas to change her diet.
>no mcdicks
>no eating with fatshit coworkers
>no large portions, smaller but more frequent works fine
>get into a routine, eating large meals randomly every day fucks your body routine up
>avoid heavy foods, excessively acidic, spicy or whatever
>good quality fresh ingredients go a long way
>drink tea occasionally
Coincidentally cured her occasional severe stomach aches too. She wouldn't listen at first because it was "a condition" and her doctor "said it's IBS" and "some of my family has it too" but truth be told it's just poor health.

Oh yeah she dropped a dress size in a month too, after 3 years of unsuccessfully trying. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>18469732
Fuck I was going to post this too.
>>
>>18469727
Just do it, try your hardest not to shit your pants and don't be ashamed to go to the restroom multiple times.
t. Some dude with crohn's
>>
*BRAP*

Oooh!

*BRRAAAAP*

tehehehe, sorry, I like to fart a lot... Wait, wait

*pushes harder*

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooo good to release the gas... Wait, another one is coming...

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Aaaahhh.... You like the smell, don't ya? You like the sound, right? Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that... Oh, Oh! Here comes the last one, it feels big...

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP*

AHHHHH.... Phew!! *sniffs* woo... It smells awful. Tehehehe, I hope you liked it. ;)
>>
>>18471120
This thread is about ibs, not cancer patients.
>>
Is it triggered by anxiety at all? Try not to eat 3hrs before the date and eat slow digesting foods during date, nothing acidic as well. If you need to go dump more than twice tell the date youve been drinking a lot of water and are just peeing idk, no one would find that gross
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.