[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she ignoring me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cRIWvOT.png (189KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cRIWvOT.png
189KB, 400x400px
Met random girl, immigrant, she's 19, poor, clearly alone and has big health issues, here's the story:

> meet random girl

> she spills her guts to me, tells me about her disease, everything

> I say "I have no intentions w/ you."

> says, laughingly "I wouldn't have come here [park, 1 AM] if I thought so."

> she touches my arm in a caress way after we split

Second meeting:

> randomly see her on the street

> she's destroyed, found out she's been on the streets for the past 1 week

> "come to my place, or I pay for a hotel, just don't stay around"

> we talk about randoms, she's completely cold towards me

> gives me her phone number after I ask her

> I tell her "anything you need, ever, you call me"

> when we split, she changes completely "Hey, where are you going? Come here" and hugs me
Third meet, random:

> I've never seen someone so happy to see me.

> Tells me "no, you're not fine, go get some sleep, don't lie to me"

> she hugs me otta nowhere when we split

> "I'll call you these days" (clearly remembers our last meet)

After 3 days, I text her "Hey, wanna meet? I'm curious.". She answers with "Hey, I'm good, how about you? Let me see how my day goes and I'll tell you."

Then she goes completely ghost, no answer whatsoever. I tell her "Look, not sure what happened, but you're sweet and I care, lmk when you feel better."

I see her on the streets, I talk to her for 1 min, she's completely neutral.

I text her again after ~1 week, she answers me, then I ask her about her hair color, she goes ghost again.

I wish her luck with her exams after 2 more days, silence still.

She's having her finals and she's stressed, has a lot of emotional baggage - but...

She went out with others and talks to others, it seems [we have a common-ish acquaintance].

What the fuck went wrong?

This girl had 4 chances to be anything less than "I FUCKING LOVE YOU, LET ME HUG YOU" and she didn't do it, yet, she ignores me.

What am I to do?

What the fuck went wrong?
>>
She's playing with your emotions. Just cut off contact with her and move on.
>>
>>18469728
>>18469728
But...why?

She stated she's not interested in relationships, the first 3 minutes we met, when we went to the park.

I told her I have a girlfriend on our second meet.

What is there to play for?
>>
>>18469722
OP here.

I had girls who liked me, loved me and overall, I talk to a lot of them.

But never, ever, ever have I seen somebody so undecided or so random, yet, so happy to see me.

On our third meet, I am legitimately not overreacting, she was jumping and screaming to see me, I never saw someone being so happy to see me, it was...weird. At the end, she hugged me, tells me "I'll call you in the next days!"

If she wanted to ignore me, she would've ignored my most recent "Hey, how's it going?", but she answered, yet she knew she didn't
have to, 'cause she didn't answer my other stuff.

What the fuck, /adv/?
>>
File: supbrahh-1.png (108KB, 342x363px) Image search: [Google]
supbrahh-1.png
108KB, 342x363px
>>18469750
Sounds like drugs, my boy.
>>
Looks like you're fucked
>>
Prob cause you use shitty john oliver memes. Fuck that guy.
>>
She got deported bro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.