[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any advantages for being 'single' ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: yQDXKeY.jpg (399KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
yQDXKeY.jpg
399KB, 1280x956px
Can you name a few ?
>>
You can do whatever tou want whenever you want to do it.
>>
>>18469718
more money
less drama
can have sex with anyone that's willing
>>
Freedom.
>>
>>18469718
No restrictions.
More money.
More time.
Less stress.
A void in your soul that you can try working on.
>>
>>18469766
>>18469771
>>18469783
>Everyone calling you a fag/dyke for not having a woman/man.
>Family and friends telling you the same dumbfuck question:why you're still single?
>>
>>18469822
literally never happens in the real world
>>
File: 1471428478345.jpg (21KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1471428478345.jpg
21KB, 480x411px
>>18469718

more money,
less stress,
time to reflect on yourself
>>
>>18469822
I'm curious as to why you even commented that. Did anyone ask for disadvantages?
Lmao pleb
>>
>>18469718
Easy. I can do whatever the Hell I want
>>
>>18469824

It does, but only if you are like >>18469822 and have never dated anyone. The question vanish once you have proven you can date.

That, or you have relatives from a society that loves families, in which case there is no escape because the question simply changes from 'girlfriend' to 'marry' to 'grandchildren.'
>>
It's already been said, but...

>Don't have to worry about anyone else's feelings when it comes to making decisions
>All of the time in the world to spend with your friends
>Can fart and scratch your ass in bed all night long
>Speaking of that, don't have to sweat because someone wants you to cuddle all night
>Eat whatever you want
>Jerk off when you want to whatever you want, no worries about making someone else feel good
>You can watch your shows, read your comics, play your vidya, enjoy your sports
>No worries about getting someone pregnant and holding the rest of your life hostage
>All of my money goes toward me and whatever I like

Please, please, explain to me why I want to sacrifice my autonomy for a slightly more frequent chance of sticking my dick in someone when I can pick up some chick at a bar.
>>
>>18469854
Let me add a few if you don't mind
>leave the toilet seat up where you left it
>plenty of hot water in the shower
>nobody hogging the bed or bitching if you snore, fart or belch in bed
>watch whatever the fuck u want on tv
>nobody bitching to pick up your shit, nobody moving your shit, nobody ruining your shit, and nobody filling your house with their shit
>>
File: nightcrawler.jpg (4KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler.jpg
4KB, 217x250px
>>18469829
tell that to conservative murricuns.
>>
Advantages of being single:

1. No social obligations. No texting everyday, no meeting people you don't care about, no running errands for someone else.
2. No need to strain yourself to go on dates twice a week. Especially if you're introverted.
3. More time for yourself and your goals.
4. You can follow any passion of yours without judgment.
5. You only have to take care of yourself (and your pet).
6. No need to concern yourself with keeping things interesting 24/7.
7. More money for yourself (going to see a concert/movie won't double in price for you).
8. Don't have to put up with emotional bullshit (bad day, manipulation, infidelity).
9. You have more opportunities to meet your perfect match. No commitments.
10. No one to hold you back in life, other than yourself.

Advantages of being in a relationship:

1. Intimacy.
2. You can have children and start a family.
3. Someone to help you with errands, cleaning, and cooking so you can spend more time on your goals and hopefully make more money for both of you (if they're traditional).
>>
>>18469894

I laughed at #4 being blank.

But I still struggle at seeing "you can have children and start a family" as a real advantage. I guess that's an argument for another thread, although I wouldn't argue that's something that comes with not being single. That's an extra level above being in a relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.