[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgressive Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

I find myself attracted to either a) committing crime or b) getting into real life far-right politics.

Have I been spending too much time on /pol/?

And if so, should I just get over this shit?

I feel a strong temptation that I should really get involved and make my mark on the world. Women like leaders don't they? And women like guys who can prove themselves by doing things that are dangerous and get in harm's way? So why shouldn't I do it?

I used to have a job, but I can't motivate myself to get another one, I just really want to transgress.

OR I could just do something more socially acceptable, like go to Amsterdam and get stoned. I need to scratch this transgressive itch somehow.
>>
File: vilLEytT5yA.jpg (90KB, 634x541px) Image search: [Google]
vilLEytT5yA.jpg
90KB, 634x541px
>>18469663
Do it anon. I browse on /pol/ all day and I want to do the same thing just try to get involved in politics and make sure that (((they))) don't shut you down.
>>
>>18469691
Have you done anything in real life? I was thinking of going to a rally with a balaclava on so no one recognises me

I dunno man

I just need to do something with my life

I feel all this frustration and energy and I need to put it into something
>>
>>18469663
I would recommend getting stoned. If it makes you feel any better, it's a crime almost everywhere. Bonus points if you start growing and selling weed.
>>
>>18469788
I might have some actually, so yeah maybe I should do that.

Still, I think I have this latent thought that violence is the ultimate way to prove oneself. I think I acquired this thought from when I was going to the gym. I think that's probably why I have some sort of obsession with getting into some sort of physical fights, or at least proving myself, which is why I'm obsessed with the ideas of prison and/or far-right politics (both would probably involve fighting, I think)

Maybe I should get over that idea
>>
>>18469817
Don't do drugs trust me it's going to fuck you up and because that's what (((they))) want.

And don't but a balaclava on and don't go full nuts and start being violent it's going to ruin you start off slowly protest on what is bad in your nation and expose (((them))).
>>
>>18469663
>>I find myself attracted to either a) committing crime or b) getting into real life far-right politics

This is such bad bait it's not worth the time it takes to reply. The two are not even connected. Go do something productive like jerking your cock. It's more fun, keeps you busy, lets you shoot something, and you'll be tired when you're finished.
>>
>>18469663

Are you the same poster from back in the day that used to say you wanted to go to jail because it would toughen you up and "women like bad boys?"

I mean, either way you're just proving you're fucking stupid. Women like dude with a backbone, but not guys who pretend they're leaders by joining movements that already have leaders and are predicated on hate.

But whatever, this is bait, and you should leave /pol/.
>>
You sound like a retarded faggot.
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (62KB, 431x582px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
62KB, 431x582px
>>18469842
I've done many a drug in my time my friend

>>18469853
It's not bait, they're connected in my mind because they're both big fuck yous to society

>>18469883
That's not an argument
>>
>>18469921
You sound angry because you lack efficacy. Violence gives efficacy, which is the FEELING of having influence, because it's forbidden fruit - it's the antithesis of well-reasoned arguments, propaganda campaigning, calling your Senator: all the paper pushing and wordcraft that composes modern politics. It's immediate and biologically satisfying, but it's a siren. Our society is inherently biased anyone who is a criminal, was a criminal, or was even accused of being a criminal. You will gain a sense of efficacy, but most likely lose actual influence if you commit a crime.
>>
Trust me once you have started with /pol/ you can never unsee what you have seen or unlearn what you have learned. I tried to stop to get gf but after my break up i went right back to where i belonged
>>
>>18469663
por que no los dos?
>>
File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>18470225
>but most likely lose actual influence if you commit a crime.
Not true, if you commit to a criminal life, which I would say is easier today than ever, because the police are softer than they've ever been.

Look at picture related - he even MURDERED a guy, and yet now he lives on a comfy farm, has a moderately attractive wife, and has SIX children.

And I've reasoned that the only thing that matters in life is having children. That's the biological purpose of every male. Materialistic shit is pointless. If I have to go to jail, but I get more children as a result, then that's the way to go. That is logically a better evolutionary strategy than if I was to get some cuck job and spend my life watching my Netflix™ subscription on my Apple™ computer, while posting updates about my life to Twitter™ and Facebook™ and Instagram™.

Prove me wrong - protip: you can't.
>>
WW3 is coming soon enough. You needn't go look for it. The global population will have to be capped at around one billion. This will be done either voluntarily or by genocide. I'm not advocating either option, as they both suck. The slow route would require a non-growth based economy, or all growth would have to come from quality increase in products. Unfortunately people are stupid and shortsighted. The western world that is trying to go the voluntary route, by deploying subversive anti-core-family brainwashing messages in pop culture, and covertly supporting and enabling drug sales and addiction will be wiped out if third world "refugees" are not stopped at the border. The world is a mess.
>>
File: Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900.jpg (60KB, 498x674px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900.jpg
60KB, 498x674px
>>18469663
Have you thought about instead of giving in to your fears and destructive urges, you could fight for something that is actually worth fighting for? Like the abolishment of capitalism, social hierarchies, statist oppression and police violence?

If you can't get into it, go ahead and commit a heinous crime motivated by neo-nazi ideas. It will push the right-wing extremists even further underground and make them even more universally hated.
>>
File: 1494698726659(2).jpg (204KB, 657x696px) Image search: [Google]
1494698726659(2).jpg
204KB, 657x696px
Feeling's mutual, I want to commit a right wing attack and go to jail for it. I actually live by 'extremist' ideas and thoughts.
>>
File: 5b09a0e243small.jpg (37KB, 377x405px) Image search: [Google]
5b09a0e243small.jpg
37KB, 377x405px
Do it OP, do it together with me
https://youtu.be/1fSBaweQNnY
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.