[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you're gay/ bi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I know I could Google the damn question, but I just want peoples opinion on this one.

I ask because for the past 32 years of my life I swear I always thought I was straight. Not that I have issues with being gay, frankly I never gave a shit about what sexuality someone is, or what happens behind closed bedroom doors.

But recently I got sexual with another guy when we both got drunk. I knew the dude was gay, and that was cool, but when he came onto me I liked it. And the sex was fucking amazing. We've even hung out since and have sex pretty regularly now.

But the sex is not even the point here, I really like the guy. Like really. I find myself thinking about him all the time now, wanting to talk to him, missing him, etc.

Like what the fuck? Where did this side of me come from? I'm not ashamed of it, if that's who I am it's not a big issue for me, but where was this side of me hiding?

How do people discover they're gay in these situations? Because I've never thought of a guy like this before, and this only happened because of impaired judgement (not that I regret it happened. I really enjoyed it).

Am I a butt bandit for life, or am I just pretending?
>>
Did you drunk much?
>>
>>18469391
1. Sexuality is a choice. 2. Sex is a sacred bonding activity at least for the bottom depending.
Be you I gues Idk mate just know it's your life and accept your interests. No shame
>>
>>18469460
I was drunk, but I think it just made more open to the idea. I don't know if being drunk was even the key to it or whatever.

>>18469486
>Sexuality is a choice.
I tend to agree. Especially after all this. But it was fine by me, so no shame here, just some confusion.
>>
>>18469391
I think a lot has to do with the relationship and how connected you feel to the person. I had similar feelings many years ago toward a close guy friend. We had become good friends and shared a lot of personal things. He was straight and I was as well but I got to the point where I really felt more than just friends. If he would have ever made a move I would have done the same thing as you did. I am not attracted to men ibut this was different. Nothing ever came if it and through a variety of things our lives drifted apart.
>>
Sometimes you can like girls.
Sometimes you can like boys.
I think it's nice to try relations with your own gender. You learn a lot.
>>
>>18469391
>had sex with boy
>liked it
>in "love phase" with him

That is pretty gay if you ask me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.