[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone have to pay money to the school for an internship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1336149583326.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1336149583326.gif
3MB, 300x200px
Did anyone have to pay money to the school for an internship? My school is charging me over 1k so that they can say I did an internship(required credit to graduate). And they didn't set me up with it, they haven't done anything to help me find it. I found the internship on my own and now they just want money for doing nothing for me. I've been working over a month and have not heard anything from the professor. They also never even properly billed me and just sent me an email saying my payment is late.

Is there anyway around this? I'm really supposed to pay over 1k so I can get my fucking degree?

Gif related.
>>
>>18469353
For it to count as a credit I do think the school charges you for it. It's stupid I know, but what is 1k dollars compared to the massive amounts of student debt that you might already have?
>>
>>18469353
>Is there anyway around this?
Why the fuck are you asking a bunch of strangers who don't even know what school you're attending?

>I'm really supposed to pay over 1k so I can get my fucking degree?
Apparently so. What, is this coming as some sort of sudden surprise to you?
>>
My school charged $2400 for the co-op program, 15 years ago. They helped with the job hunt a bit to be fair, but I knew a few guys who did construction work as "co-op" for their CS degrees.

Look at it this way - it's a fuck of a lot cheaper than tuition.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.