[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So there's this girl that i met on talk life we live in the same state but only different citys shes one hour away from me,and we have been texting each other for a month we know how both of us look and she has my phone number but we never called each other only text she even used to message me at night asking if everthing is ok and worrying about me. So why i think i fucked up is because well i fell in love with her and when i was feeling suicidal she supported me and helped me and i wrote that i dont want to kill my self because of her and after that some days ago we were talking and i asked whats her height she replied answering the question but after that she started to reply to my messages late and not even texting me for week's. 5 days ago i texted her wanting to talk but she replied a day after and we only talked a little because she said that she was at a park with friends (then why the fuck even reply to me) and the conversation ended quickly because i dunno what happend but some days ago i messaged her saying that im bored i wanted to talk and that im sorry if im annoying and i wanted to tell her to forget what i wrote in the past when i told that i love her and everything else and to start over but she is not replying for 3 days already and im starting to get worried because we have so many things in common its like we were meant to be together. Did i lose her or is there's still hope?
Should i just wait because i tend to rush things and how to i not tell a person how i feel and keep my feelings inside?
>>
>>18469320
Well yes, you fucked up.

You don't know her. You're projecting a fantasy.

She's probably realized that she now has some sad, needy stranger acting dependent on her, and it's freaking her out or she's realized that it's not what she wants.

Your issues aren't about her. They're about your own fucked up thinking. I mean seriously, "oh, some girl is giving me a little attenion? Well shit, all of a sudden I don't actually want to kill myself." Doesn't that tell you something significant about your behavior and thought processes?
>>
>>18469369
Yeah you are completly right.

But she used to forgive me and what if i just somehow tell her to forget everything i have said and just try to fix things because shes the type of a person that understands me.
>>
>>18469435
>But she used to forgive me and what if i just somehow tell her to forget everything i have said and just try to fix things because shes the type of a person that understands me.

Do you imagine that telling someone to forget something means that they're going to actually forget it? If they come to some kind of conclusion about you, saying "forget it" means that they're going to still hold that conclusion?

You've known her for a month. While she might understand some things about you, SHE DOES NOT KNOW YOU, ANY MORE THAN YOU KNOW HER.

Again, you are projecting a fantasy.

Look, I know it's nice to think that some cute girl likes you and that you're going to live happily ever after, but a cute girl liking to talk to you or not liking to talk to you does NOT fix whatever's fucked up in your life.

What fixes that is YOU deciding to work on your problems and then putting in the work. I would suggest you see if there is mental health counseling available to you, and then taking advantage of it. You've already seen that a pretty small change in your life and that having a goal can radically change your outlook. Think about that and what is meaningful to you aside from being desperate for some girl.
>>
>>18469476
Yeah i will do that and you are completly right.

But i still want to talk to her.
>>
>>18469492
Well sure. I get the impression that you don't talk to many girls. I think that you'd be happy to talk to any cute girl who would give you a sympathetic ear.

Try to keep it in perspective.

Also try to keep in mind that a relationship based on one person "supporting" someone else who is emotionally needy is not a relationship that is likely to last. A romantic interest shouldn't have to be your therapist, nor should you have to be one for them.
>>
>>18469571
I have one more thing.

It's that I just can't stop thinking about her I'm not obsessed with her it's just that I'm trying to get her out of my head but cant find a thing to replace it with also I don't have any friends.
>>
>>18469745
If you can't stop thinking about her, that sounds obsessed.

I don't understand the "nothing to do" mentality. There is always something to do.

If you live in the northern hemisphere, the weather outside is pretty nice.

If you are truly idle, go find a way to be useful to others. If you don't particularly like people or have a hard time with even minimal interaction with them, go do something for animals. A lot of shelters could use volunteers to spend time interacting with animals, though it can be emotionally difficult to do this at a kill shelter.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.