[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea how to talk to my family about moving.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
I've been planning my move from Hawaii to California with my significant other for about a year and won't be actually moving until a few years from now. However, I am debating about moving in with my friends in Washington within the next 2 years. ANYWAY I live with my parents and my family is the type to just stay where they are and if they wanted to move out of state, it never came to fruition. The economy is so bad in Hawaii that it would be hard to just move somewhere within this state so it's either stay here or move out. California is one of the few places I can work in the career I want to work in and we've done a lot of planning and saving for this move the only concern is convincing my immediate family (basically I have 2 dads, one very overbearing mom, an uncle and a grandmother that I would need to talk to) that I'm ready to move. I feel like they will throw me a bunch of reasons why I shouldn't like I didn't plan enough(I have) or ask me why would I want to move. Right now I'm in college and whenever I talk to them they assume that I'm just going to stay here for like half my lifetime. I don't think they'll be very happy when I finally break the news because I've tested the waters and they don't like the idea of me moving. I feel depressed and stuck here and I've felt this way for a very long time so I would really, really love to move somewhere else. Whatever their opinions are about me moving, I'm still going to move but their emotional support is very important to me and I just need help on how to sit down and talk to them about it.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.