[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guilted into a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: grandma.jpg (20KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
grandma.jpg
20KB, 320x480px
I want to leave my girlfriend. She is attractive, intelligent, successful and she worships the ground I walk on. The problem is that we have no hobbies in common and we rarely talk. In my life, she's like a chair who brings in money.

She has built her whole adult life around me and would be devastated if I left. I pity her and feel bad for wanting to leave for greener pastures. How do I cope with this? I don't think I can leave her without having a mental breakdown myself.
>>
File: 84287182.jpg (306KB, 684x640px) Image search: [Google]
84287182.jpg
306KB, 684x640px
>>18469195
???
>we rarely talk
so engage her in conversation more often
> we have no hobbies in common
so explore more options together and find one that you both like
come the fuck on dude this is common sense shit.
>>
>>18469200
I don't know what to talk about with her. As for hobbies, she would go along with whatever I suggest but I doubt she would truly enjoy herself. It's not the same when someone is forcing themselves to do stuff for your sake, you know what I mean? She's scared of water, scared of heights, hates socializing and she's sick all the time. She has no passion for anything but me.
>>
>>18469200
Whenever we try doing stuff together it's always tedious. We went to a greek festival a while back and her mere presence made it awkward and boring. She's so damn autistic that the autism leaks out of her pores and infects anything she touches.
>>
>>18469219
Then why tf did you gf her??
>>
>>18469272
Desperation. I used to be a foreveralone sad sack who would have dated anyone who didn't seem like a total idiot. I have since changed.
>>
>>18469195
>beautiful
>intelligent
>successful
>loyal to the point of submission.
Anon, you are living the dream, don't quit, just fix the relationship, she will basically accept all hobbies you show her.
There are no greener pastures than what you already had.
I would literally kill you to take your place.
>>
>>18469294
I'm Chad. I can get equally green pastures relatively easily, I think. Another problem is that she has small breasts with brown nipples and I have a big thing for large breasts with pink nipples. Every time we have sex I feel disappointment about her breasts.

I just want a relationship like this one with someone who doesn't suck the life out of everything.
>>
>>18469195
Don't leave her, you'll regret it the rest of your life I speak from experience
>>
Dump her right nao
>>
>>18469311
Nipples can be bleached and she can get implants, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>18469195
Bait thread. Enjoy the report
>>
>>18469312
What was your experience like?

>>18469316
I can't figure out how to do it without having a month long mental breakdown due to extreme guilt. I'm all she has.
>>
>>18469319
Wow, someone's a salty beta. Don't worry, you'll find a girl one day.
>>
>>18469311
Dude if you're this shallow, go find some other shallow bitch to be with. You can critique eachothers bodies and flaws rather than having a wholesome relationship. Better yet, just hook up with chicks and stay single.
>>
She's also in the wrong country. She's American but I want to live in Europe, possibly Norway or Sweden. America is a shithole.
>>
File: OHLORD.jpg (4KB, 171x171px) Image search: [Google]
OHLORD.jpg
4KB, 171x171px
>>18469311
>I'm Chad
Uh-huh, that's why you're too autistic to figure it all out yourself and ask on 4chan, out of all places, instead.
>>
>>18469343
What I mean is that I receive plenty of attention from women. Romance has not been a problem for me since my teenage years.
>>
>>18469352
Anon, you get attention from thots, those bitches only look for people in a relationship, they don't even care about you, they are just trying to get a man to cheat or abandon a relationship just to boost their egos.
>>
>>18469340
Wait so you haven't even met in person?
>>
>>18469362
No, we live together. But I hate America.
>>
>>18469352
That's like... uh... most normal guys that take care of themselves.
I got a mug like a murderer from the stone age, yet I get a lot of attention simply because I'm not a loser and act the part.
I've gotten my fair share of low hanging fruit (aka teenagers) and tastier bits, and despite all of this success with women, I'm honest when I say this: I still wake up every morning with a hole in my soul that breaking up with the one woman, who really loved me beyond everything else, left in me.
A better ass or tits don't compensate for the void it leaves in a man.

Relationships are a team effort. Put some effort in yours, make it work.
>>
>>18469327
Bait response. If you truly believe me to be a beta, a true alpha Chad wouldn't have even dignified it with a response. Everything you say just proves this is a pathetic bait thread
>>
Talk to her, say what your problems are, see what happens. If she really loves you that much, she'll work at it. Like, if the problem is no hobbies in common, go find one. Make it a rule that you go out on a date once a month(alternating who organizes), and the person setting it up should try something new that you might both like. This shit doesn't just magically happen, you have to work at it.

Also, remember that being social is a skill, and not everyone has levelled that skill. I was autistic as fuck in my teen years, but I grew out of it, because I kept beating my head against the wall of socialization until I more or less figured it out. It took a while, but it helped a lot.

And seriously man, nipple colour? Of all the things to dump a hottie who loves you over, you pick nipple colour? Just go fap to the pink ones occasionally. Real girls have flaws, and the number increases as they get older. Granny Mabel in your pic was probably a hottie at 18, and her nipples may even still be pink, but you probably don't want to fuck her. There's way more important stuff.
>>
>>18469195
if she truly loves you as much as you say she does, don't leave her. you'll never find someone to replace her
>>
>>18469430
I don't know. I had almost found a suitable replacement a while ago. She was fun, hot and successful. The only thing missing was the doglike devotion. She even had big tits with pink nipples.
>>
>>18469457
So your GF loves you like crazy and you're fucking around on her. Aren't you just the greatest person who's ever lived?
>>
>>18469464
What can I say, women love bad boys.
>>
>>18469311
You're chad now,
>>18469291
But you were this

And when you're alone again, after this "mental breakdown," who will you be again?

Now your confidence is up because a woman is infatuated with you, and you know you can do better. I was in your shoes

You'll regret leaving her for at least two years. You'll wish you tried harder. You will slowly sink back down to who you were, and you will have to depend on yourself to get back out. No more girl-induced confidence
>>
>>18469195
You should probably leave her. It doesn't sound like you love her or value what she's giving you, so you're wasting her time.

If you're describing your gf as a "chair who brings in money," that doesn't appear to be a healthy relationship.
>>
>>18469677
But maybe I can change the way I see her.
>>
>>18469770
Maybe, but it doesn't look like you actually want that. Your OP could have been something like "How can I liven things up with my gf?" or something to that effect. Instead, it reads like you're getting bored with a groupie.

My concern is that you're treating her as a crutch. You think you can do better, but you're waiting until you're 100% sure you've got someone else lined up, so you won't risk being alone.

That type of relationship won't do either of you any good. You won't grow as a person and if you do find someone better, you'll end up ending it with her anyway.
>>
>>18469794
I don't know how to end it with her without drowning in my own guilt and getting back with her out of sheer panic. It's too painful to see her cry. I feel trapped.

Fixing things seems like the only solution but I don't even know where to start. She has no motivation to do anything beyond what I tell her to do.
>>
>>18469933
Lmao calling yourself chad. Women love bad boys. You sound like a fuck face that doesn't deserve any woman desu. Let her find someone better and try to stop being a cunt maybe.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.