[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Become Mr. StealYourGirlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1429846282662.jpg (259KB, 597x898px) Image search: [Google]
1429846282662.jpg
259KB, 597x898px
>Hanging out with female friend tonight
>Met at campus student club; we talk at every club get-together, and she says I'm her favourite person there to talk to
>This is the first time we'll be hanging out together outside of the club
>She has a BF, but he's going to school in another city
>She said that he wants her to go to that school with him.
>She said she isn't excited about the idea of moving to that city, but that she'll at least apply to make him happy, I guess

I dunno, I kind of get the feeling that she might like me as more than a friend. I'm thinking that she might come to the conclusion that there's no point moving to a city she doesn't want to live in just for her BF if she has options here.

But at the same time, I don't want to do anything shitty, like make moves on her while she's still with him, or try to break anybody up. It'd be better if she just made the decision herself without my influence. But if that doesn't happen, I'm still down to be friends with her because she's cool, and there are plenty of women in the world, anyway. So, I wouldn't want to do anything to ruin the friendship is a relationship doesn't occur.

What do I do? Should I treat tonight like a date and flirt with her? Or just treat it as a friend thing?
>>
just treat her as a friend and don't have any romantic expectations.
>>
There's also this other girl:

>Friend of a friend's; Not entirely sure, but I feel like she flirts with me
>But she just might be flirty; I see her being really cozy with a lot of dudes
>Is super tall and hot

This one, I'm not really looking for a relationship with, as we don't have a whole lot in common. But she's nice and hot and has an amazing ass, so I wouldn't mind just smashing.

How would I go about that?
>>
pro-tip: "long distance relationship" is a contradiction in terms. Treat her as you would treat any single girl who's potentially into you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.