[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: giphy (3).gif (272KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
272KB, 500x370px
Hey Advice, 20 year old dude here and I'm having some issues with a grill I'm close friends with today. We're fwb but share a strong emotional connection too. We've known each other 5 years+ and I figure that may be relevant to the people looking to help out. So, today I got a call. It was from her, she told me that she had gone to a gynocoloigst appointment and during that the doctor said to her that she needs to lose more weight. She's struggled with weight her whole life, and has been making enough honest effort to lose about 60-70 lbs and maintain it during the past year till now. The problem started when after telling me this she asked if I could go out and get her two chocolate cupcakes from a bakery near her and bring them to her. Not trolling here but I'm sure there's jokes to be made and I wouldn't mind seeing a few. Lol But anyway!
(45 minute+ drive to her and the bakery, sadly no A/C to speak of.) She asked me to do it because she's developed a micro fracture in her foot from work the past couple days, and can handle walking on it a bit but understandably she doesn't want to do much. Though she is able, to be clear. And I'm okay with doing this for her, though internally I was a little apprehensive at first. I just didn't wanna drive. (Cont.)
>>
>>18469189

So I get to her place once I walk in to her room I put down the cupcakes and I mentioned that it was hot and humid for the drive, said I forgot a lunch I preped at home and wanted to go back and eat it, and I made a joke at my own expense about being a delivery boy. She viewed these conversation starters I made as complaining one after another and got upset with me and spoke as if I was trying to pull sympathy out of her, or make her feel bad asking for something. I argued that I wasnt.
This developed into her telling me to leave before I intended to, me leaving and being told over the phone, "you know I didn't mean it you're supposed to stay I told you this" (she wants some sort of chase. if she storms out she wants me to follow and drag her back.) And arguing half the way home being asked to come back.
I didn't and I'm home now, I'm upset too. She was being a total jerk to me over the phone on the way home in between asking me to turn around.
How bad did I mess up guys?
>>
>She was a bitch
>You didn't handle her shit and went home

You didn't fuck up, she did. She has to realize you're not her emotional cumdumpster and that she can use you like a tool.
>>
>>18469199
So sayeth the dubs. Thanks for a response and the support homie.
Now, hopefully another person will check out the post and maybe explain some things I could do better carrying on.
>>
the whole "he runs after me when I'm mad" is just a female romance thing, she might have a thing for you, but unless she gave you something in exchange for your service, you basically just let her use you like a door mat. which means she disrespects you.

You could tell her to only contact you again, if she intends to respect you as a person or leave you alone otherwise, if you don't depend on her friendship.
>>
>>18469290
>>18469290
I understand where you're coming from bud and I do have self respect though it is wavering at times, just like anyone else in a rough spot. But what i got in return for what I provided was a piece of self validation.(and I didn't even lose cash, I got the muffins fo free my brotha) I simply enjoy knowing the people I care about are comfortable or have something going their way. The both of us have tried cutting ties but it just doesn't work. For as much as we can irritate one another there is a certain peace of mind we both get with talking regularly that we wouldn't get otherwise. For me as far as I know, my peace of mind is knowing she's still alive and a part of my life. I'm not really sure what she gets out of it though. But I know she cares too, and doesn't always take me for granted the way i feel she does.

If you're still around anon, do you have any advice on resolving disagreements peacefully?
>>
>>18469189
Can you move somewhere close and visit regularly? I have a friend who lives on the same street as his mother and has dinner at her house 4-5 times a week.

Just tell her that you need to run your own life and to do that you need to live alone, moving out for the first time is hard but everyone has to do it.
>>
>>18469683
Sorry, wrong thread
>>
sounds like you're a cuck for a shitty fat girl.
>>
>>18469695

Agreed. Why fuck a fatty?

Disgusting. OP sounds like a total beta.
>>
She's a cunt.
That should be enough information for you to figure shit out on your own.
>>
File: 1491551544840.gif (2MB, 375x155px) Image search: [Google]
1491551544840.gif
2MB, 375x155px
>>18469706
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.