[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason not to kill myself.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1439755914469.jpg (15KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1439755914469.jpg
15KB, 558x564px
Give me one good reason not to kill myself.
>>
It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
>>18468963
Good, go ahead and do it, more oxygen for me!
>>
File: haw haw.jpg (19KB, 385x278px) Image search: [Google]
haw haw.jpg
19KB, 385x278px
>>18468967
Yeah, life is a temporary problem, and death is a permanent solution.
>>
>>18468963
What if you spend the majority of your life hung up on whatever is making you think of suicide, only to find exactly what you are searching for at the end of your life. This thing, whatever it is, washes away all the years of depression and completely makes up and surpass all negative things that ever happened to you. In the remaining time you have left on earth after you discover this thing you were searching for, you live in complete bliss.
This is why I don't kill myself, because there could be something better out there and has a meaningful and fulfilling impact on my life, and if not, I'll succumb to death eventually anyways.
>>
You won't be able to wank anymore
>>
Because
>>
Can't do the impossible anon sorry
>>
>>18468967
People say that as if it's a bad thing. Idk if you are being ironic or not but people who say it seriously (and most who say it, do) are idiotic if they fail to see that their answer is more of a reason to actually do kill oneself.

My only good reason is that you don't know what happens next and there's a chance that there's some invisible god that decides that people who kill themselves are sentenced to eternal torment and those who don't get to go to a paradise. You can't prove it's true, there's no reason to believe it's true maybe, but it doesn't mean it's not a possibility.
>>
>>18468963
because there's always dank anime coming out, a new episode every week!
>>
>>18469028
if I'm to follow the logic that any fucking thing can happen regardless of the observed laws of the universe, then I can also say that tomorrow a fucking dragon of darkness might appear and pull me into some kind of hell dimension, so I might as well kill myself today
>>
You shouldn't kill yourself because I can almost guarantee that there is someone out there who will miss you. You might not realize it, but there are people who care about you. Please take a minute and think about this before you make a rash decision. Please.
>>
>>18469047
I know people will miss me, I still shudder at the thought of living another year though.
>>
>>18469041
Damnit he's right
>>
Here's a reason: you don't really want to, otherwise you would have already , ': T
>>
File: Smug_Goddess_Empress_Regnant_XIV.jpg (363KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Goddess_Empress_Regnant_XIV.jpg
363KB, 1920x1280px
>>18468963
You shouldn't need one if you were of strong seed, lad.
Clearly this is just nature cleaning up one of its faulty products.
>>
>>18469054
What??? And miss a FUCKIN DARGON and SHIT??? No way. I'm staying for while.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.